PDA

View Full Version : Omg!

marylen
1st June 2008, 19:38
I cant believe until today after having a pregnancy test done and yes its truly confirm that am soon to be a mommy.........wow life is so great.............i cant wait until i can see the tummy grows each day and to hold my lil angel .....happy , excited and gets nerveous as well as its my first time ever...

to all momies out there please do assure me that everything is fine...ha ha ha....

Piamed
1st June 2008, 19:40
Congrats marylen; excellent news! I'm sure everything will be just fine!

friend
1st June 2008, 19:45
Congrats Marylen - what lovely news! :BouncyHappy: Everything will be FINE. Enjoy your pregnancy - and the little angel that follows :)
God bless
Friend

marylen
1st June 2008, 19:47
thank you just cant believe yet , no one knows in the family yet as i am living in my own alone ...yah with mah sis but shes fall into bed....i cant wait tomorow to tell the good news....i chatted with mah hubby right now and hes so very excited as well more than I ..he he he

Piamed
1st June 2008, 19:49
You will be here in time to have your baby here; great!:)

sweet_cookie08
1st June 2008, 20:27
Congrats sis Marylen!!! :cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm12:

that is really exciting and fun. having a baby is really joy to a couple. when are you planning to lodge your application? Me, I still need to apply for my passport. Got my NSO marriage certficate already.

Congrats sis to you and to your hubby! :BouncyHappy:

misscarie
1st June 2008, 20:30
hello ate marylen im so happy for you . Congrats to you and to your hubby, btw ... any idea wat would be ur angels eye color? :D hihihi ...:BouncyHappy: please sleep now :cwm24: lol :D

marylen
1st June 2008, 20:34
ha ha ha i dont know.............any is better as long its healthy....and opssssssss...i prefer to have blue at least..(joke)...

Soon as i got my NSO marriage certificate, its one month now since i mailed it through advance endorsement..but no luck yet..hope early this week......we aim to deliver the baby there in uk....just hope everything falls into place....

tomoboyle2000
1st June 2008, 20:38
congratz on your great news! :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

DaveUK
1st June 2008, 20:46
Congratulations!

jguanlao
1st June 2008, 20:56
congrats!!!!:)

KeithD
1st June 2008, 20:59
Whose the Daddy?:23_111_9[1]:

So who is the daddy? :Erm: :D

marylen
1st June 2008, 21:18
thank you all.............

joebloggs
1st June 2008, 21:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3: another baby in the forum :D

little joe will be the death of me, and hes only 1 1/2yrs old :bigcry:

marylen
1st June 2008, 21:30
i am just about 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant....got mixed up emotion for a first time mom......hope everything goes well n fine........

SoniaCopeland
1st June 2008, 22:38
Congratulations you will be fine I am sure and will have a beautiful baby at the end :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_win::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
2nd June 2008, 00:41
awww congratz anne ,so u choose now who want u to be ninang from the forum...misscarie (elena) for sure isn't stingy...joke...put her on list....take care kapatid (kiss)

telford
2nd June 2008, 01:33
congrats!!! so nice to be a mom!!!

jencha8569
2nd June 2008, 07:43
congrats gurl :)

alicat
2nd June 2008, 08:56
congratulation marylen...what a lovely news..

filipina_owl
2nd June 2008, 10:54
wowwwwwww congratulations marylen. buti ka pa....God bless.

IainBusby
2nd June 2008, 11:27
Congratulations Marylen :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
2nd June 2008, 12:26
Congratulations Marylen:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
2nd June 2008, 12:55
Congratulations to you both.

kimmi
2nd June 2008, 13:14
Congratulations..:)

Ann07
2nd June 2008, 15:21
well done marylen:)
i have a 10 weeks old baby boy and i love every minute of it...:D

look after yourself
im happy for and ur hubby

ann

Piamed
2nd June 2008, 15:23
well done marylen:)
i have a 10 weeks old baby boy and i love every minute of it...:D

look after yourself
im happy for and ur hubby

ann

Congrats to you too Ann!

Ann07
2nd June 2008, 15:34
thanks Piamed...he is a huge bubbly healthy baby 13 pounds now..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i was about to go back to work but extended my maternity leave till sept... feel guilty leaving him that early:doh.
feel lucky my boss is so nice and can work at my flexible time...

soon you too..cant wait to see ur little angel lol!:)

Ann07
2nd June 2008, 15:43
ha ha ha i dont know.............any is better as long its healthy....and opssssssss...i prefer to have blue at least..(joke)...

Soon as i got my NSO marriage certificate, its one month now since i mailed it through advance endorsement..but no luck yet..hope early this week......we aim to deliver the baby there in uk....just hope everything falls into place....

thats is good i had a brilliant exp at the labour ward and maternity unit here...excellent service... good decision marylen..

ann

islander
2nd June 2008, 15:59
hi marylen!

congratulations! its such a good news!

i just envy you, how i wish i would have mine soon!

marylen
2nd June 2008, 16:06
thank you.......you got it in time..no worries...we keep on trying for almost about 3 yrs, everything fall into place even without pushing too hard..........just wait and time will come in God's own perfect time. my first time ever as well.....yeah gets so excited to hold my angel and even to see my tummy grow each day........

scott&ligaya
2nd June 2008, 16:49
:)Congratulations,
our little prince is now 3 1/2 months and just the best thing that has happened to me and my mahal since we met in 2003:)

Piamed
2nd June 2008, 17:01
thanks Piamed...he is a huge bubbly healthy baby 13 pounds now..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: i was about to go back to work but extended my maternity leave till sept... feel guilty leaving him that early:doh.
feel lucky my boss is so nice and can work at my flexible time...

soon you too..cant wait to see ur little angel lol!:)

13 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

I think going back to work is hard; I can certainly understand how you will feel. Aaayyy! I was talking with Pia when your post came. Hmmn! I read it to her and it got us thinking of little brown babies again (sorry, no blue eyes in our case) :D. If they did have blue eyes that will be a totally different post :omg:. I'm trying so hard to wait until Pia is 'settled', has friends and has worked for a while but I think waiting will be tough for us. Not sure if we'll make it! There's no perfect time di ba? :)

Ann07
2nd June 2008, 17:19
i know... he was 9lb and 1oz when i had him.
you are right theres no perfect time....
yup, would be nice to Pia to settle first and meet friends at work esp. i got pregnant after a month of working:D just on time so that i could claim maternity fee:icon_lol::icon_lol:.
my workmates are so nice they spoiled my baby with pressie everytime they visit us...nice though lol!

hello to Pia.... and i hope and pray for you both Piamed.

ann

misscarie
2nd June 2008, 17:43
awww congratz anne ,so u choose now who want u to be ninang from the forum...misscarie (elena) for sure isn't stingy...joke...put her on list....take care kapatid (kiss)

:D ate juliet im proud to be a ninang :xxgrinning--00xx3: dont worry hubby is always ready for pressie :cwm24: hubby and i planning to have a baby when i retired from work :D lol ... btw , i miz our chat :bigcry:

misscarie
2nd June 2008, 17:44
Congrats ate ann for having a baby :)

misscarie
2nd June 2008, 17:45
:)Congratulations,
our little prince is now 3 1/2 months and just the best thing that has happened to me and my mahal since we met in 2003:)

Congrats scott&ligaya for having a lil prince :Hellooo: god bless you all.

Piamed
2nd June 2008, 18:46
i know... he was 9lb and 1oz when i had him.
you are right theres no perfect time....
yup, would be nice to Pia to settle first and meet friends at work esp. i got pregnant after a month of working:D just on time so that i could claim maternity fee:icon_lol::icon_lol:.
my workmates are so nice they spoiled my baby with pressie everytime they visit us...nice though lol!

hello to Pia.... and i hope and pray for you both Piamed.

ann

Hahaha! I thought was 13 lbs at birth. You know I was wondering about that, maternity leave. I have to look into it. I thought she had to be working 2 years but that is excellent news.

Pia says to say hello to you too. Thank you for your prayers. Just hoping she will get her visa soon. I just received a call from a filipina I met about a year ago. She works in both Didcot and Reading train stations and I've bumped into her at both. Small world di ba? She has just called again to see if Pia is here yet.

I do hope that with my family, all the friends she has here already and Juliet and SephEan and others from the forum Pia will really adjust to life here well without being as homesick as she could be.

God bless you and your family Ann. Toks & Pia

SephEan
4th June 2008, 11:02
:Hellooo::Hellooo:Hi wow!! A big Congratulations to a soon mommy!! God's blessing!!

aposhark
4th June 2008, 11:08
Congratulations Marylen :):):):)

Don't forget you will be a mum or mummy in the UK :icon_lol:

marylen
4th June 2008, 12:08
thank you so much.........gets so excited here although felt nerveous as well.........soon to be a mommy.......

kimmi
4th June 2008, 12:42
always take care of urself sis, especially now ur soon to be a moomy..:)

angel1231
4th June 2008, 16:54
:BouncyHappy:many congratulations to u.... and its a top job ...i remember mine 2 years ago...:BouncyHappy:

LEAHnew
5th June 2008, 09:48
:BouncyHappy:Great News Marylen:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratalution Mommy:xxgrinning--00xx3: I advice you to drink Milk (Anmum), eat a lot of fruits, take multivitamins /iron/calcium caps:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Avoid being stressed:doh:NoNo: and avoid panget pips :Ddyok:Rasp:
Keep on smiling:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

acs
5th June 2008, 10:35
congrats marylen.

aug06_2006
5th June 2008, 13:29
Wow, thats a brilliant news congrats!

linonat
8th June 2008, 15:39
Congrats Marylen, that's really great news.

All the best x

Marwin08
8th June 2008, 22:14
Cöngrats Marylen....Take care of your health

maganda
9th June 2008, 08:03
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:
Congratulations! that is so wonderful!
Good for u. while we having a hard time :yikes::omg: buti kapa:)

paulgee
9th June 2008, 10:21
Congratulations Marylen,

It will change your life - for the better!

Paul

marylen
9th June 2008, 13:15
thank you so much guys for all the encouraging words...yeah i make it sure to take an extra care of myself now that i have my own lil sweetie soon.......wahhhhhhhhhhh so excited here really............fil/british is coming on our way.....................