PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

jmatthews
13th June 2006, 11:34
Hello Everyone! Im glad to found a briliant site helping filipina to cope ou with their Visas.
Im one of them.

I married my British Husband 11 March 2006. Our love story is un believable.
I was only 6 years old when i met him. He was first visited Philippines 1985 February for a holiday and at the same time to attend a wedding for his Best Bestfriend as he is the Best man. His best friend Married to a filipina. He stayed in our house as my mum is a good friend of the bride.

After so many years, we had a communication again just a formal hi and Hello as i was so young that time.Our relationship began when i was working in Lebanon phone calls, exchanging text messages and
emails as well as letters and Cards help our communication open.

He sorted out my problem with my employers and i decided to return to Philippines again.
For 2 years our relationship is only on the phone and making some plans for the future including our wedding. He proposed to me on the phone , sending some money each month GBP100 - GBP250 per month. Until His finances came stronger 2005, I applied for a Tourist Visa unfortunately it was Refused for some
Grounds. Then finally, we set up some money for the March wedding. For the 2nd Time after 20 years
we have seen each other again. I am now 27 and my husband is 45. ( dont care about the Age Gap )
I made Bookings for Thailand Honeymoon and Boracay. Our wedding is just a simple one but we see to it
its unforgettable event of our life. He spent 30 days with me 23 Feb - 23 March 2006.

Now, we come to another stage of our life - Applying for a Spouse Visa.
I applied 10 April 2006 Until now no news yet from the British Embassy, Manila.
We are very worried about it. My husband cameback again 29 May - 11 June
He just thought it will be nice to spend another 2 weeks with me.

Do i have a big chance of obtaining a Spouse Visa?

Its very difficult to live without my husband by my side.

Please help me to overcome my tensions.

Yours,

Mrs. Matthews

ervenescence
13th June 2006, 17:50
Wow you met him since you were 6 years old.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I married my British Husband 11 March 2006. Our love story is un believable.
[/b][/quote]

Congratulations&#33; and thats what we called destiny. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

rhearose
13th June 2006, 21:00
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 13 2006, 11&#58;34 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Everyone&#33; Im glad to found a briliant site helping filipina to cope ou with their Visas.
Im one of them.

I married my British Husband 11 March 2006. Our love story is un believable.
I was only 6 years old when i met him. He was first visited Philippines 1985 February for a holiday and at the same time to attend a wedding for his Best Bestfriend as he is the Best man. His best friend Married to a filipina. He stayed in our house as my mum is a good friend of the bride.

After so many years, we had a communication again just a formal hi and Hello as i was so young that time.Our relationship began when i was working in Lebanon phone calls, exchanging text messages and
emails as well as letters and Cards help our communication open.

He sorted out my problem with my employers and i decided to return to Philippines again.
For 2 years our relationship is only on the phone and making some plans for the future including our wedding. He proposed to me on the phone , sending some money each month GBP100 - GBP250 per month. Until His finances came stronger 2005, I applied for a Tourist Visa unfortunately it was Refused for some
Grounds. Then finally, we set up some money for the March wedding. For the 2nd Time after 20 years
we have seen each other again. I am now 27 and my husband is 45. ( dont care about the Age Gap )
I made Bookings for Thailand Honeymoon and Boracay. Our wedding is just a simple one but we see to it
its unforgettable event of our life. He spent 30 days with me 23 Feb - 23 March 2006.

Now, we come to another stage of our life - Applying for a Spouse Visa.
I applied 10 April 2006 Until now no news yet from the British Embassy, Manila.
We are very worried about it. My husband cameback again 29 May - 11 June
He just thought it will be nice to spend another 2 weeks with me.

Do i have a big chance of obtaining a Spouse Visa?

Its very difficult to live without my husband by my side.

Please help me to overcome my tensions.

Yours,

Mrs. Matthews
[/b][/quote]

Hello Mrs. Matthews,

I know what u feel girl.I&#39;ve been into that stage being apart from your husband,its really hard.Dont worry u will be with ur husband soon but of course u have to undergo with these visa application first.
Did u contact the UKVACS already?Normally,if they will receive your spouse visa application file and if u get contact with them,they will give you a tracking number so you can check out what stage your application is?

So,Goodluck and we are hoping for best....

RHEA

Admin
13th June 2006, 22:25
See http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_filipino/...t=0&gopid=6628& (http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_filipino/index.php?showtopic=876&st=0&gopid=6628&)

jmatthews
14th June 2006, 02:19
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 14 2006, 04&#58;00 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Hello Mrs. Matthews,

I know what u feel girl.I&#39;ve been into that stage being apart from your husband,its really hard.Dont worry u will be with ur husband soon but of course u have to undergo with these visa application first.
Did u contact the UKVACS already?Normally,if they will receive your spouse visa application file and if u get contact with them,they will give you a tracking number so you can check out what stage your application is?

So,Goodluck and we are hoping for best....

RHEA
[/b][/quote]

Hi Rhea&#33;

I phoned UKVACS this morning my papers still on process.
DO you have any idea of the interview questions for settlement Visa?
They refused my Tourist Visa 2005. The ECO is very intimidating and
he didnt believe i met him when i was only 6 years.
But i have massive of letters since 1998.
Apart from Letters, Remittances and Photos what are they usually check during
the interview?

Sorry for asking too much. Thanks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Jun 14 2006, 12&#58;50 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wow you met him since you were 6 years old.
Congratulations&#33; and thats what we called destiny. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hi ervenescence&#33;

Yes we called it Destiny&#33; Our love story is very magical. I just hope the ECO will believe me.

ivor&mel
14th June 2006, 08:32
Mrs M....

You&#39;ll find answers to your questions in previous threads on the Forum (there is a search facility on the main page (not the Google search&#33;)). And you will also find references to Pete&#39;s site (http://www.british-filipino.com/): you&#39;ll find that very useful for your situation too.

Ivor and Mel

jmatthews
14th June 2006, 09:32
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; Jun 14 2006, 03&#58;32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Mrs M....

You&#39;ll find answers to your questions in previous threads on the Forum (there is a search facility on the main page (not the Google search&#33;)). And you will also find references to Pete&#39;s site (http://www.british-filipino.com/): you&#39;ll find that very useful for your situation too.

Ivor and Mel
[/b][/quote]

Hello&#33;

I phoned UKVACS and learnt My Documents has been dispatched&#33; This is very frustrating as i dont know whether i am due for interview in the Embassy or With a Visa stamp in my passport. They didnt give me
the actual status and said i have to wait for it tomorrow until it arrives.

Admin
14th June 2006, 10:27
They don&#39;t tell you, as they do not really know you are who you say you are, hence it is returned to the registered address. Anyway, at least you know it is happening, and in 24hrs you&#39;ll know if your babe is free to leave, or just has to have an interview, which isn&#39;t as much of a problem as it used to be.

jmatthews
14th June 2006, 13:13
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 14 2006, 05&#58;27 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
They don&#39;t tell you, as they do not really know you are who you say you are, hence it is returned to the registered address. Anyway, at least you know it is happening, and in 24hrs you&#39;ll know if your babe is free to leave, or just has to have an interview, which isn&#39;t as much of a problem as it used to be.
[/b][/quote]

Oh Dear&#33; My head is spinning and quite nervous of the result. According to UKVACS site they inform you before hand of your interview date before receiving the documents.

Admin
14th June 2006, 14:40
Just down a good number of beer cans & watch the footy style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

jmatthews
15th June 2006, 03:34
I feel like im in the operating room waiting for a result from a Doctor. Im quite nervous. I really wanted to be with my husband. Why is it
Visa was invented?

Admin
15th June 2006, 08:24
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 15 2006, 03&#58;34 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I feel like im in the operating room waiting for a result from a Doctor. Im quite nervous. I really wanted to be with my husband. Why is it
Visa was invented?
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s to prevent innocent people coming to the UK, we only allow illegal immigrants, criminals & terrorists in style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

love8888
15th June 2006, 09:30
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 15 2006, 03&#58;34 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Visa was invented?
[/b][/quote]

Wow&#33; fantastic love story but anyway I will congradulate you both&#33;
From what I read on your love story I think there is no reason for you to deny aside from you&#39;ve been out of our country I assured you that you will got your visa and embassy will not ask you tricky question just like the rest new applicants that never been out of our country and it&#39;s there first time to go out from our country.

jmatthews
15th June 2006, 15:16
Hello Everybody&#33;

I received my Spouse Visa Today&#33;&#33;&#33; unbelievable&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

No interview anymore. I am so Happy and Overwhelmed. My Husband
is Crying and His Mum and Dad and Sister and My family as well.

I am just one of a few Lucky Spouse Applicants who successfully
granted an Entry Clearance To the UK.

Until now i am speechless. We are very worried of the outcome and
now we are relieved.

Do i need to Go to CFO? My travel Agent informed me that i need to do so.

Thanks for the Encouragement.

fontain
15th June 2006, 15:37
Congratulations, I just read the previous history..... well done

I wish you good luck when you finally get here &#33;&#33;

Oh and by the way everyone, just as an after thought

I accidently skipped this introduction section when I first joined and just lumped it all in my first post.

How rude of me, I was just in a pickle and needed answers but now I see this place is much more than that.

Sorry,

Well at least now I know where to look for the newbies

ivor&mel
15th June 2006, 15:41
Hello Everybody!

I received my Spouse Visa Today!!! unbelievable!!!!!!

now we are relieved.

Congratulations - the pain is over :) :xxparty-smiley-050:

And unless the emigration rules have changed recently, you still need to do the CFO if you want to actually leave the Philippines! It can be done in a day in either Manila or Cebu.

Best wishes from Ivor and Mel

jmatthews
15th June 2006, 15:52
Thnaks Ivor And Mel

The Embassy didnt inform me about the CFO thing. So i am thinking whether its important or not. What is your advice?

ivor&mel
15th June 2006, 16:02
Thnaks Ivor And Mel

The Embassy didnt inform me about the CFO thing. So i am thinking whether its important or not. What is your advice?
The CFO is nothing to do with the British Embassy or UK immigration: it will not be looked for on entry to the UK. It is a requirement of the Philippines government that all nationals going to live overseas submit to the CFO process, and on completion, you will receive an "exit stamp" in your passport that will allow you to leave Phil for the UK.

Ivor and Mel

jmatthews
15th June 2006, 17:48
Thanks for that. I cant wait to be with my husband again.

Admin
15th June 2006, 18:01
<span style="color:#FF0000">WE LOVE GOOD NEWS</span>

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/appl.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/appl.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/appl.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/appl.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/appl.gif

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/66.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wine.gif

jmatthews
15th June 2006, 18:13
Thanks for the Cheers&#33;

ginapeterb
15th June 2006, 20:51
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; Jun 15 2006, 04&#58;02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
The CFO is nothing to do with the British Embassy or UK immigration: it will not be looked for on entry to the UK. It is a requirement of the Philippines government that all nationals going to live overseas submit to the CFO process, and on completion, you will receive an "exit stamp" in your passport that will allow you to leave Phil for the UK.

Ivor and Mel
[/b][/quote]

Very nicely presented Ivor &#33;
the SMEF-COW (St Mary&#39;s Euphrasia Foundation - Centre for overseas Workers, conducts the guidance and counselling for spouses of foreign nationals on behalf of the DFA.

The DFA issues the emigrant number to the emigrant.

The Filipino Spouse will not be allowed to leave the Philippines without it.

PETE

baboyako
15th June 2006, 21:16
I think i read somewhere - is that you go & buy a return ticket to HK or somewhere. that way you get let out of manila.

once in HK of course, you head on to london.

ivor&mel
15th June 2006, 21:59
I think i read somewhere - is that you go & buy a return ticket to HK or somewhere. that way you get let out of manila.

once in HK of course, you head on to london.
HK or Singapore, I believe? But I would have thought that that was an avenue only for the desperate? Why not do it the normal way and just do the CFO? It's no ordeal or hassle, just an irritation.

And how would it affect being able to return to and leave from Phil in the future if there was no exit stamp?

Ivor and Mel

Eljohno
15th June 2006, 22:14
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 15 2006, 03&#58;16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Everybody&#33;

I received my Spouse Visa Today&#33;&#33;&#33; unbelievable&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

now we are relieved.

[/b][/quote]

Congrats&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I am sure like my wife was when we got the same news that you are delighted not to have to go through the whole interview process...

The difficult part is over and now it is just a matter of time before you are both together

jmatthews
17th June 2006, 02:33
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Jun 16 2006, 05&#58;14 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Congrats&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
I am sure like my wife was when we got the same news that you are delighted not to have to go through the whole interview process...
The difficult part is over and now it is just a matter of time before you are both together
[/b][/quote]

Hello John and Rhea&#33;

I bought a ticket yesterday. I will fly using Cathay Pacifc via Hongkong and change plane there and
will fly British Airways to London Heathrow. It cost me &#036; 700 Net. I will be leaving next week.

I am very much excited style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif Good luck to those who are applying for a Spouse Visa.

ginapeterb
17th June 2006, 05:34
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 17 2006, 02&#58;33 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello John and Rhea&#33;

I bought a ticket yesterday. I will fly using Cathay Pacifc via Hongkong and change plane there and
will fly British Airways to London Heathrow. It cost me &#036; 700 Net. I will be leaving next week.

I am very much excited style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif Good luck to those who are applying for a Spouse Visa.
[/b][/quote]

ohhhhhhhhh British Airways is it ? Hey Ivor &#33; its a bit posh isnt it ?

jmatthews
17th June 2006, 07:03
Hi Gina And Pete&#33;

Yes i will be using Cathay Pacific and British Airways, My Husband
present for me as my Visa Application works well without
interview at all. He said i can choose a posh Airlines for my trip.

Im so excited to fly next week. I cant wait to living with my husband.
My In laws Arranged a Welcome Party.

I cant wait.

Good luck Everybody&#33;

ivor&mel
17th June 2006, 08:14
ohhhhhhhhh British Airways is it ? Hey Ivor ! its a bit posh isnt it ?
Nah... they're overrated :Rasp: Actually, the only time I've flown with BA was between LHR and HK! It was OK, but the crew were not exactly charming. My first 2 trips to Asia were with BA and Lufthansa because I naively hoped for a bit of comfort and good service - and I was inevitable disappointed :) This was back in 1998/99 and it amazed me how snobbish they were, so I've never bothered with either again :D

ivor&mel
17th June 2006, 08:26
Hi Gina And Pete!

I cant wait.

Good luck Everybody!
Enjoy your flight :) HK is beautiful, and the flight over China is worth staying awake for: you may even see the Great Wall if you're lucky (why do they say you can see it from the Moon? I can't even see it on Google Earth :D ). Just plan to get some kip when you're flying over Russia because it's boring... SO boring!

Good luck with everything in your future - and keep in touch with the Forum :Rasp:

Ivor and Mel

angina_pectoris
17th June 2006, 08:34
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 15 2006, 03&#58;16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Everybody&#33;

now we are relieved.

[/b][/quote]

Hi&#33; This this the most touching and romantic story I&#39;ve ever read in this forum&#33; Though, I don&#39;t give advice because I&#39;m not very good at it... I&#39;m so happy for you.

Congratulations&#33; Well done&#33;

jmatthews
17th June 2006, 13:31
Hi Ivor And Mel&#33;

I would like to travel using Emirates and Singapore Airlines but i cant get a booking the travel agent says its fully Booked even if i will
choose Business Class. So They Suggest, Cathay Pacific and British
Airways. I heard some cabin crews are a bit snobbish, i really dont
care, The most important thing is that i will arrive in Uk safely.

By the way, I am going to attend The CFO on Tuesday. Thanks
on your advice.

I really enjoyed this forum. Im starting to introduce it to some
friends of mine. hope they will like it.

ervenescence
17th June 2006, 13:33
Yeah congratulation on your visa, and have a safe journey.

jmatthews
17th June 2006, 13:36
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(angina_pectoris &#064; Jun 17 2006, 03&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi&#33; This this the most touching and romantic story I&#39;ve ever read in this forum&#33; Though, I don&#39;t give advice because I&#39;m not very good at it... I&#39;m so happy for you.

Congratulations&#33; Well done&#33;
[/b][/quote]

Hello Mate&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Thanks for believing in our story. I Believe my husband is my "Destiny".

I am looking forward to have a baby this year. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

I will keep you all posted even if i am in England Already. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Jun 17 2006, 08&#58;33 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah congratulation on your visa, and have a safe journey.
[/b][/quote]

Thank you all for the support. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

ivor&mel
17th June 2006, 15:20
Hi Ivor And Mel!

I would like to travel using Emirates and Singapore Airlines but i cant get a booking the travel agent says its fully Booked even if i will
choose Business Class. So They Suggest, Cathay Pacific and British
Airways. I heard some cabin crews are a bit snobbish, i really dont
care, The most important thing is that i will arrive in Uk safely.

By the way, I am going to attend The CFO on Tuesday. Thanks
on your advice.

I really enjoyed this forum. Im starting to introduce it to some
friends of mine. hope they will like it.
Yeah, either Emirates or SIA would have been fine, but Cathay/BA will be no problem :) As you say, the important thing is that they get you here... and as quickly and cheaply as possible!

Where are you doing your CFO? We did ours in Cebu and I did a posting about it on the forum.

Ivor and Mel

jmatthews
18th June 2006, 12:29
I will go and register in CFO On tuesday in Manila Office. I am from Cavite.

ginapeterb
18th June 2006, 16:44
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 17 2006, 07&#58;03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Gina And Pete&#33;

I cant wait.

Good luck Everybody&#33;
[/b][/quote]

oh well I bet you can&#39;t wait to come to UK, just think, when you get here, and when the honeymoon is over, it will be time to Cook the husbands dinner, clean the house, get the groceries, wash the clothes, iron them, and provide night services also, in the words of RheaRose, you have to cook for the King &#33;, hmmmmm ) I don&#39;t think I like this very much, get a house help, I didnt have to do this in the Philippines, this is not what I thought heheheheheh

rhearose
18th June 2006, 17:25
Hello Everybody&#33;

now we are relieved.

[/b][/quote]

Hi&#33;&#33;&#33; Although im late in the news,still extend my Congratulations to U.Finally difficult times in visa application is over.Yeah,been busy these days serving my King but im happy.... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif And soon u will be busy also like me....

God bless and may u have a safe travel....

jmatthews
19th June 2006, 01:24
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; Jun 19 2006, 12&#58;25 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi&#33;&#33;&#33; Although im late in the news,still extend my Congratulations to U.Finally difficult times in visa application is over.Yeah,been busy these days serving my King but im happy.... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif And soon u will be busy also like me....

God bless and may u have a safe travel....
[/b][/quote]

Im prepared to be a housewife. Its about time to give him 100% services he likes. He is been so supportive to me Financially and Emotionally for the past 4 years. He deserve to be a king.

HEHEHEH style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Admin
19th June 2006, 08:33
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 19 2006, 01&#58;24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
....... He deserve to be a king.

[/b][/quote]

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif Blimey...have you got any sisters that think the same way? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

ginapeterb
19th June 2006, 08:34
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jmatthews &#064; Jun 19 2006, 01&#58;24 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Im prepared to be a housewife. Its about time to give him 100% services he likes. He is been so supportive to me Financially and Emotionally for the past 4 years. He deserve to be a king.

[/b][/quote]

Now thats what I call a fitting tribute...."Honey..why dont you call me King &#33;" and by the way, steak and chips please tonight &#33; just make sure you get it quick, anyway, keep doing what you are doing, at least until indefinate leave to remain stamp in passport...then you can tell me to .....b...gr off &#33;

Admin
19th June 2006, 08:37
Why would she tell you to bu&&er off? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif Something you&#39;d like to tell us Pete style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

ginapeterb
19th June 2006, 08:40
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 19 2006, 08&#58;37 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Why would she tell you to bu&&er off? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif Something you&#39;d like to tell us Pete style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I think its cos she gets real Keith heheheehe, but I just said to my honey " Honey Rhearose and Jmathews is calling their husbands &#39;Da King&#39; do you think of me as your Lord and King?"

"This was her reply"

"Of course I do honey, you are my Lord and King, as long as you treat me good, are very loving, and buy me a shoes and bags, and maintain my allowance &#33;" heheheheehehehehehehe

????? love never fails &#33;

mrsfrivolity
19th June 2006, 14:21
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 15 2006, 06&#58;01 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<span style="color:#FF0000">WE LOVE GOOD NEWS</span>[/b][/quote]

We do indeed&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/66.gif

Yes. You will need the CFO stamp. It is a requirement for all Filipinos migrating to another country. It only takes one day.