PDA

View Full Version : introduction

jimcarie
11th June 2006, 22:02
Hello everybody wat a brilliant forum, my friend in usa sent me the link and i cant thank him enough for that and also to everybody here for there past posts and advice on many good things here,wow i feel alot better now i found this site,, ok let me tell you a little bit about me,, my name is simon, and im from sunny north west manchester , and a self employed engineer, i met a beautifull fillipina back in november we started off as friends ,, and we got on from the start, we spend everytime we can online mostley weekends and have done from the start of our wonderfull relationship, phonecalls texts you know youve all been there, and now its june and yes were very much still in love hours upon hours of chat via ym , i will be visiting the phills very soon to be with her for a short while only because of my work commitments, ive taken my time with this relationship and maylene also to see where it goes and yes its a strong true relationship, she wakes me every morning with a text message to wish me a good day , and again at lunchtime dinner time and last thing at night, we have a serious relationship and are both very much in love,, its only a matter of time now before we get together and marry , up to now my conract commitments have held me back from visiting the phills and in a way im glad because now we both know how serious we are for one another,because of the length of time we spend chatting online, now its time for me to go to her and dicuss our future together,and like i said at the start how glad i am to have found you guys here, with all this info i will need for a succesful visa application ,and boy am i glad i never throw anything away,, even my emails dateing back to the start of our wonderfull relationship back in november 05 style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif cheers for taken time to read my first post ,, is nice to know there are ppl out there who are willing to help ppl like me maraming salamat po &#33;&#33; good luck to all

regards style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

ginapeterb
11th June 2006, 22:34
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jimcarie &#064; Jun 11 2006, 10&#58;02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello everybody wat a brilliant forum, my friend in usa sent me the link and i cant thank him enough for that and also to everybody here for there past posts and advice on many good things here,wow i feel alot better now i found this site,, ok let me tell you a little bit about me,, my name is simon, and im from sunny north west manchester , and a self employed engineer, i met a beautifull fillipina back in november we started off as friends ,, and we got on from the start, we spend everytime we can online mostley weekends and have done from the start of our wonderfull relationship, phonecalls texts you know youve all been there, and now its june and yes were very much still in love hours upon hours of chat via ym , i will be visiting the phills very soon to be with her for a short while only because of my work commitments, ive taken my time with this relationship and maylene also to see where it goes and yes its a strong true relationship, she wakes me every morning with a text message to wish me a good day , and again at lunchtime dinner time and last thing at night, we have a serious relationship and are both very much in love,, its only a matter of time now before we get together and marry , up to now my conract commitments have held me back from visiting the phills and in a way im glad because now we both know how serious we are for one another,because of the length of time we spend chatting online, now its time for me to go to her and dicuss our future together,and like i said at the start how glad i am to have found you guys here, with all this info i will need for a succesful visa application ,and boy am i glad i never throw anything away,, even my emails dateing back to the start of our wonderfull relationship back in november 05 style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif cheers for taken time to read my first post ,, is nice to know there are ppl out there who are willing to help ppl like me maraming salamat po &#33;&#33; good luck to all

regards style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Welcome to the Forum Jim, glad to have you,
Best wishes

Gina and Pete another Brit-Fil couple.

ivor&mel
11th June 2006, 22:37
Hi Jim and welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif Sounds like things are going great for you both so keep us up-to-date on your progress. There&#39;s a lot to read here, so don&#39;t rush it. Mel and I wish you all the best in your future progress style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Loved all your films, by the way style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Ivor and Mel

Admin
12th June 2006, 08:31
Wow style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif Someone who&#39;s done everything right style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Eljohno
12th June 2006, 19:57
Welcome to the forum Simon, i am sure you will find eveything you need here mate.....

John

squareeyes
12th June 2006, 22:16
Hi Simon and welcome. People here are friendly and helpful, especially if you read around and follow their advice.

Best of luck with your relationship. Good to hear that you have been keeping records of your conversations. I read about that and have been keeping records of the conversations I&#39;ve had with someone special recently (we only met a few weeks ago - early days, but I have a feeling I&#39;ve never had before...&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Still taking it steadily though).

Problem is, how do you keep a record of video and voice chats? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif

andypaul
12th June 2006, 23:18
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bill &#064; Jun 12 2006, 10&#58;16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Simon and welcome. People here are friendly and helpful, especially if you read around and follow their advice.

Best of luck with your relationship. Good to hear that you have been keeping records of your conversations. I read about that and have been keeping records of the conversations I&#39;ve had with someone special recently (we only met a few weeks ago - early days, but I have a feeling I&#39;ve never had before...&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Still taking it steadily though).

Problem is, how do you keep a record of video and voice chats? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif
[/b][/quote]

With video and voice chats depending on the software used, normally they have a call log. Which you can take a screen shot of or print out.

display chat history on pc screen.

press the printscreen button on keyboard

open the paint program in accesories (comes with the windows operating system)

then go to edit and select paste or control v and volia you will have a copy of the screen in paint.

Save these and file in a folder and make sure you have backups or print and store in very safe place.

While going though the visa process, I stored all my paperwork/evidence in one of those little filling cases which you use to store the paperwork you wanna save if you have a flood/fire in house. This evdence is priceless, so look after it like your life depends on it.

We didn&#39;t print out the actual chats just the times we had chats if that makes sense. Just like you do with phone records.

Showing that you chat as often as possible.

squareeyes
13th June 2006, 20:52
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andypaul &#064; Jun 12 2006, 11&#58;18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
With video and voice chats depending on the software used, normally they have a call log. Which you can take a screen shot of or print out.

display chat history on pc screen.

press the printscreen button on keyboard

open the paint program in accesories (comes with the windows operating system)

then go to edit and select paste or control v and volia you will have a copy of the screen in paint.

Save these and file in a folder and make sure you have backups or print and store in very safe place.

While going though the visa process, I stored all my paperwork/evidence in one of those little filling cases which you use to store the paperwork you wanna save if you have a flood/fire in house. This evdence is priceless, so look after it like your life depends on it.
We didn&#39;t print out the actual chats just the times we had chats if that makes sense. Just like you do with phone records.

Showing that you chat as often as possible.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks very much&#33;

jimcarie
14th June 2006, 14:14
thank you all for the warm welcome, its great to be intouch with others in the same situation also

the journey will be a lot easier for me now style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

misscarie
20th July 2006, 12:22
Hi Jim and welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif Sounds like things are going great for you both so keep us up-to-date on your progress. There's a lot to read here, so don't rush it. Mel and I wish you all the best in your future progress style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Loved all your films, by the way style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Ivor and Mel

hello guys...i am the member b4 and i used maylene but i cant enter so now i am happy that i registered now...hope you will welcome me again here...i have some problems about to my requirements,,i just read that baptismal is one of the important papers to get visa,,,but jovelyn my new friend from here say no no need...guys help me how to get visa.

misscarie