PDA

View Full Version : Making money for driving. I'm wondered....

johnstern
11th June 2006, 06:56
Hi! I have read livejournals of different people and found one interesting post.

The main idea is that a lot of companies pays for driving their cars or sponsors your car.
I think, it's great!!! You can do your daily driving tasks and earn money!!! You can easily compensate car costs(fuel, etc.)

You can read details in this blog:

What do you think about it???

walesrob
11th June 2006, 08:35
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(johnstern &#064; Jun 11 2006, 06&#58;56 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi&#33; I have read livejournals of different people and found one interesting post.

The main idea is that a lot of companies pays for driving their cars or sponsors your car.
I think, it&#39;s great&#33;&#33;&#33; You can do your daily driving tasks and earn money&#33;&#33;&#33; You can easily compensate car costs(fuel, etc.)

You can read details in this blog:
REMOVED BY ROB

What do you think about it???
[/b][/quote]

What do I think....how about GO AWAY, Keith what do you think? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

ivor&mel
11th June 2006, 08:51
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walesrob &#064; Jun 11 2006, 08&#58;35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>What do I think....how about GO AWAY, Keith what do you think? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif
[/b][/quote]Someone joins just to post an advert? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/FlippieSpammer.gif

Oh... but I&#39;m not Keith... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Admin
11th June 2006, 08:59
Who needs me?? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

ivor&mel
11th June 2006, 22:55
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 11 2006, 08&#58;59 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Who needs me?? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]
Mrs Keith needs you.... we need you.... the bookies need you.... Hmmm... scrub the last one style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Admin
12th June 2006, 08:29
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; Jun 11 2006, 10&#58;55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Mrs Keith needs you.... we need you.... the bookies need you.... Hmmm... scrub the last one style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m quite friendly with the bookies, they pay me not to use them style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif I actually use the betting exchanges for 98% of my bets now. That way I get to exchange money with other punters....I give them misery in exchange for there money....great deal style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif