PDA

View Full Version : Guys! Amigo! Amiga! Sis! I have it!!!

SephEan
28th May 2008, 04:50
I was having my facial this morning and when i got home the maid handed a pink 2Go package to my sister...i knew it was it! but was afraid to open it coz it might be a refusal. So i prayed first while ripping out the envelope in front of my mom and sis and yippeeee!!!!yaaaahoooo yahhhooo yaaahoo!!! i jumped and jumped!! ran to my nieces and nephews told them the good news!! tommorow we are going to celebrate!!!

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: exactly 8 weeks! First of all I wanna thank God! He never get tired of hearing my prayers. My new friends: Amigo Piamed, Sweet cookie, Marylen, Kimmi, Jedc143, Joeblogs, Al, Islander...to all of you thank you so much!!!

My hubby still asleep so he doesnt know it yet. He's been feeling really down lately coz he terribly missing me, i can't wait to tell him later.

To all applicants Pia, Sweet cookie, Islander, marylen...you will definitely have your visa soon. just wait and pray. You really don't have anything to worry about just as long as you have the proper docs. Thanks you Guys!!! Thanks you to this forum!!! Mabuhay!!:ARsurrender::Hellooo::Hellooo:

marylen
28th May 2008, 05:11
woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Good Luck Sephean....see...........you got it!..We are happy for u...........yeah enjoy to the fullest.

LEAHnew
28th May 2008, 05:58
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::icon_win::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::Britain:

Congratulation..All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers,
Leah

Mrs.JMajor
28th May 2008, 07:24
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im so happy for you awwwww...lol u didnt

wish me luck too ...but i haven't filed mine.. :D soon (hard to get some

vacation coz of my business):bigcry:.

.:Hellooo::icon_win::Britain:

:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::Beer:

:woohoo:..gosh i am so happy for you...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
28th May 2008, 08:10
congratulation sis...:)
:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050:

Shamrockdave2003
28th May 2008, 08:59
Congrats!!!! :)

My wife put's her application in on Friday, i hope she gets it.

We have been waiting for a long time to get our act together, she should have been here last October but we both have death's in our family.

Well here goes

SD:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
28th May 2008, 09:01
Hallelujah!!!! Amiga I am so so happy for you. That is fantastic news especially after what you had to endure at the beginning of the process.:xxgrinning--00xx3::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::Jump::Jump::Jump::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::333::333::333::333::irish::irish::irish::Kilt::Kilt::Kilt:

It's our 5 month anniversary today so this makes our day extra special. I will send Pia a text now to tell her; we both really look forward to meeting you and your hubby here! God bless you!

scott&ligaya
28th May 2008, 09:05
Congratulations, :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Piamed
28th May 2008, 09:16
Good luck Shamrockdave2003! Sorry you had to delay your plans and for your losses! I pray everything goes well with your wife's application. All the best! Toks

joebloggs
28th May 2008, 10:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

happy for you.. :D

8wks of hell :cwm23:

pitty they cannot do same day, like you can for FLR/ILR.. :rolleyes:

if itsa spouse visa, get here within 28days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marwin08
28th May 2008, 10:13
Bravo Sephean. Im so happy you got your main entrance to be with your hubby. Congratulations for the job well done.

filipina_owl
28th May 2008, 10:51
Hi sephean....wowwwwww. mabuti ka pa...congratulations..Im happy for you...

Frances
28th May 2008, 11:06
Conragtulations to you Sephean! We are happy for you.

joroco
28th May 2008, 12:25
Congratulations to you both! At last, someone who has given me hope!

Mrs.JMajor
28th May 2008, 12:35
It's our 5 month anniversary today so this makes our day extra special. I will send Pia a text now to tell her; we both really look forward to meeting you and your hubby here! God bless you!

Pia will be next :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

kimmi
28th May 2008, 12:35
I was having my facial this morning and when i got home the maid handed a pink 2Go package to my sister...i knew it was it! but was afraid to open it coz it might be a refusal. So i prayed first while ripping out the envelope in front of my mom and sis and yippeeee!!!!yaaaahoooo yahhhooo yaaahoo!!! i jumped and jumped!! ran to my nieces and nephews told them the good news!! tommorow we are going to celebrate!!!

:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: exactly 8 weeks! First of all I wanna thank God! He never get tired of hearing my prayers. My new friends: Amigo Piamed, Sweet cookie, Marylen, Kimmi, Jedc143, Joeblogs, Al, Islander...to all of you thank you so much!!!

My hubby still asleep so he doesnt know it yet. He's been feeling really down lately coz he terribly missing me, i can't wait to tell him later.

To all applicants Pia, Sweet cookie, Islander, marylen...you will definitely have your visa soon. just wait and pray. You really don't have anything to worry about just as long as you have the proper docs. Thanks you Guys!!! Thanks you to this forum!!! Mabuhay!!:ARsurrender::Hellooo::Hellooo:

well done sis..I am happy for u..:icon_win::icon_win::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050:
hope to see u soon..

Happy Monthsarry Kuya Toks and Ate Pia..:)

gadgets
28th May 2008, 12:37
Congrats SephEan!!! :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Alan
28th May 2008, 12:39
Many congrats!!! That has cheered me up! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Sconnie
28th May 2008, 13:08
Congratulations, very pleased for you both

Terrielicious
28th May 2008, 14:23
Congratulations...:BouncyHappy:

Piamed
28th May 2008, 15:16
Pia will be next :xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy:

Amen and Amen!! Sweet_Cookie08, islander, Marylen and ikaw din! I'd love her to be here in time for my birthday. The house is almost totally ready :xxgrinning--00xx3: Btw, Pia get's online in a cafe at about 16:15. She was on looking for you today amiga and will try to get online in a few mins from home. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
28th May 2008, 18:10
Hi SephEan,
Congratulations!!! YOU'VE GOT IT AT LAST.

Louella & Iain.

aposhark
28th May 2008, 18:24
Congrats SephEan :cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12: :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

sweet_cookie08
28th May 2008, 20:33
Congratulations sis SephEan!!! :cwm12::BouncyHappy::cwm12::Hellooo::cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy: I'm soooooooo happy for you sis!!! Truly, God answers prayers.. He just did answered our prayers.. Brilliant! Excellent! Fantastic! Bravo! Magaling! :BouncyHappy:

To those who are waiting for their visas, you are all included in my prayers. :) :) :) Piamed, you'll be the next to announce the good news.. :)

sweet_cookie08
28th May 2008, 20:56
By the way sis SephEan, before you fly to your hubby's loving arms, can we meet around makati, if you have extra time, I know you are so busy. Got still tons of questions about docs, etc. I'm starting to get nervous... we are aiming to pass my application by June 16. Congrats again sis, I'm soooo sooo happy for you. :)

Piamed
28th May 2008, 22:04
To those who are waiting for their visas, you are all included in my prayers. :) :) :) Piamed, you'll be the next to announce the good news.. :)

Salamat amiga ko (Thank you my friend). In His mighty name, yes! Islander din and ikaw at marylen din soon after(Islander also and you and marylen) Pia and I pray for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:06
To jedc143, I'm sorry i forgot to mention you, thank you sis and tho u haven't filed your application, im wishing u goodluck!! :) and thank you so much for being happy for me :bigcry: i am touched..lol :BouncyHappy:

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:11
By the way sis SephEan, before you fly to your hubby's loving arms, can we meet around makati, if you have extra time, I know you are so busy. Got still tons of questions about docs, etc. I'm starting to get nervous... we are aiming to pass my application by June 16. Congrats again sis, I'm soooo sooo happy for you. :)

Sweet cookie! sis! Finally huh?! lol! Thanks for the prayers. Im currently in Batangas but gonna be in makati on monday for the CFO stamp. I would be happy to help you sis. Where can we meet if ever?

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

happy for you.. :D

8wks of hell :cwm23:

pitty they cannot do same day, like you can for FLR/ILR.. :rolleyes:

if itsa spouse visa, get here within 28days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks joebloggs!! yep its mult spouse visa. i have to get there w/in 28days? my hubby gonna be here next sunday-jun 9 then stay for a couple of weeks then go back with me in u.k. thats around jun 22.. where do i start counting 28 days? from the date of issuance of the visa which is may 23,'08? thanks in advance for the help u are going to provide. I really dont know where to start preparing for U.K., im so excited to hug my hubby!finally!!:Hellooo:

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:22
Hallelujah!!!! Amiga I am so so happy for you. That is fantastic news especially after what you had to endure at the beginning of the process.:xxgrinning--00xx3::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::Jump::Jump::Jump::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::Yippeee::333::333::333::333::irish::irish::irish::Kilt::Kilt::Kilt:

Amigo Piamed!! first im sorry for being late to greet you, Be-lated 5th month anniversary, wish you both strong relationship and may God continue to blessed you with more strength specially in times like this, being far away from each other and waiting for the visa. Second, thanks so much for being happy for me, i can't wait to hear the good news from you.. Goodluck and im sure yours is on the way soon... :)

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:30
Miss Kimmi! Thank you so much for the encouraging messages and informations!! many Thanks!! I actually didn't sleep well last night, My mind is already flying to the day im gonna be with my hubby lol!!

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:36
To everyone: aposhark:Hellooo: IainBusby:Hellooo: Terrielicious:Hellooo: Sconnie :Hellooo:Alan :Hellooo:gadgets :Hellooo:joroco :Hellooo:filipina_owl scott&ligaya:Hellooo: kukurokuk :Hellooo:frances :Hellooo:jaywin07 :Hellooo:Shamrockdave2003:Hellooo: marylen

Maraming maraming salamat sa inyo!!!Thanks for being happy for me!!! :BouncyHappy:

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:40
Congrats!!!! :)

My wife put's her application in on Friday, i hope she gets it.

We have been waiting for a long time to get our act together, she should have been here last October but we both have death's in our family.

Well here goes

Hi! im sorry to hear that about the family. I believe that everything that happens in life, God has a purpose. anyway Goodluck on your application il be praying for you...

SephEan
28th May 2008, 23:44
To all waiting applicants i will be praying for you... No worries!! " Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing is gonna be alright." Marley song if anyone recognize it. I passed the waiting game and so will you!! Goodluck!!

Piamed
29th May 2008, 07:28
Amigo Piamed!! first im sorry for being late to greet you, Be-lated 5th month anniversary, wish you both strong relationship and may God continue to blessed you with more strength specially in times like this, being far away from each other and waiting for the visa. Second, thanks so much for being happy for me, i can't wait to hear the good news from you.. Goodluck and im sure yours is on the way soon... :)

Wala problema amiga (No problem)! Thank you also for your greeting and nice wishes. We are really praying to have good news for you guys soon. I'm happy you will soon be a wife to your husband again. :D:D

As I understand it Day 1 of the 28 days joebloggs mentioned begin the day your visa is dated. Arriving later than 28 days means that you will have to get a FLR as opoosed to ILR. That is least desirable.

An entitlement to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) will arise after you have been in the UK after two years of being in the UK on the basis of your marriage. New requirements for ILR applicants to have a knowledge of language and life in the UK were introduced on 2 April 2007. To satisfy these requirements, it is necessary to take a test, the 'Life in the UK' test in English or to undertake an accredited course in English as Second Language (ESOL) which is taught using materials about citizenship and life in the UK.

The challenge is that you can only apply for your ILR after you have been here 2 years but before the Spousal period expires otherwise you will be an overstayer and then may have to return to da Phils and start the process of being here all over again.

An application for Further Leave to Remain (FLR) will allow you to extend your stay in the United Kingdom (UK) by a fixed period. Once FLR is approved, a new stamp will be added in your passport granting you Further Leave to Remain in the UK for the approved period.

God bless you!

joebloggs
29th May 2008, 08:19
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Piamed

but to everyone who has just got a spouse visa, they should be looking at what you need to be doing to apply for ILR in 2years time ...

guidence notes for set(m) - http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/settlement/setm_guide0208.pdf

if you come later than 28 days after the start date of your visa, you might have to apply for FLR, (if your out a few days or week or so, then you could be ok, but its at the discretion of the case worker, and you could lose your fee !!)

in many cases, the length of the FLR would only be given to the date so you have been in the uk 2 yrs. in some cases that could be just weeks, what a waste of money.. worse if you don't manage to pass your life in the uk test, you might have to apply for FLR again :yikes:, i doubt that thou, many filipina's should not find the test difficult..

so you should be planning your next stage, passing the test, start gathering evidence that you live together..

good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

SephEan
29th May 2008, 11:40
Hi Piamed and joebloggs thanks so much for that info. Because of that we decided to book our flight June 18, 2008 that is the 26th day. So i'll be in UK on the 27th day. Thanks for always being helpful!

Piamed
29th May 2008, 11:51
In time for my birthday gift!! :D

Enjoy your time together with your hubby in da phils and safe trip coming here. Don't forget to keep copies of needed info with you in case requested on your arrival in the UK. I can't recall exactly what they are at the moment but think joebloggs has detailed them previously! Pia sends her love.

God bless you! Toks

joebloggs
29th May 2008, 11:56
a few days over shouldn't matter, maybe even a week or so, but its not worth the risk.. :D

anyway if you are delayed, you can always ask the immigration officer in the uk when you get off the plane, would they change your expiry date of your visa, they have the power to, if you have a good enough reason why you was late coming to the uk :rolleyes:

kimmi
29th May 2008, 12:18
Miss Kimmi! Thank you so much for the encouraging messages and informations!! many Thanks!! I actually didn't sleep well last night, My mind is already flying to the day im gonna be with my hubby lol!!

ur always welcome sis..just keep in touch and hope u still post here in the forum to help others with their applications too..:xxgrinning--00xx::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dont forget to get CFO stamp and pack all the things u need..Welcome to the UK..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Shamrockdave2003
29th May 2008, 12:43
Hi! im sorry to hear that about the family. I believe that everything that happens in life, God has a purpose. anyway Goodluck on your application il be praying for you...

Thank you for your kind words

islander
29th May 2008, 14:38
hi sephean!

congratulations! that is such a good news!

sorry sis if I was very late reading your post coz i wasn"t able to be online yesterday, and when i checked the forum now & find your post, really got goose bumps. GOD IS REALLY GREAT!

Good Luck & enjoy UK!

islander
29th May 2008, 14:44
Amen and Amen!! Sweet_Cookie08, islander, Marylen and ikaw din! I'd love her to be here in time for my birthday. The house is almost totally ready :xxgrinning--00xx3: Btw, Pia get's online in a cafe at about 16:15. She was on looking for you today amiga and will try to get online in a few mins from home. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi piamed!

this good news is bringing us hope & lightens our burden of waiting! for sure it will be ours soon!

btw, happy 5th month anniversary to you & pia!

vbkelly
29th May 2008, 14:51
just relax your visa will coming soon,yahooooooooooo!!!

islander
29th May 2008, 15:02
To all waiting applicants i will be praying for you... No worries!! " Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing is gonna be alright." Marley song if anyone recognize it. I passed the waiting game and so will you!! Goodluck!!

hey sis!

do you think sending emails to the embassy helps in expediting visa result? have you tried calling them?

btw, have they informed you that your visa is granted & its on the way to your doorstep?

thanks for your reply sis & congrats again! I'm really so happy for you!

Piamed
29th May 2008, 15:14
hi piamed!

this good news is bringing us hope & lightens our burden of waiting! for sure it will be ours soon!

btw, happy 5th month anniversary to you & pia!

It's really encouraging islander and increases our hope that our own applications will be granted soon! God is so good! Salamat for your greetings!

5olidsnake
29th May 2008, 20:15
welcome to the uk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

chino
29th May 2008, 21:15
Congrats! - it think most people who use this site should not have a problem!

SephEan
30th May 2008, 03:34
hey sis!

do you think sending emails to the embassy helps in expediting visa result? have you tried calling them?

btw, have they informed you that your visa is granted & its on the way to your doorstep?

thanks for your reply sis & congrats again! I'm really so happy for you!

Hi! I called them just once, on the 7th week. i don't know if it helped my application, and i emailed them too but they gave me no response. Actually i emailed them twice but no response...

Sis i would suggest that if it would take 7-8 weeks and u haven't received any result yet, call them and ask. It might not help your application but atleast it could give you peace of mind somehow. And sis when i was there at the UK VAC i heard one of the walk-in applicant who luckily got in said that it is peak season, thats why UK VAC doubled the number of slots for the applicants. Don't worry, Im telling you that u shouldn't worry, if you submit proper docs. all you have to do is wait and relax. Make time for your family and friends. Enjoy the sun, just don't forget to put on teh sunscreen:BouncyHappy:

It is such a relief now that i have my visa. And now that i already booked my flight-June 18, im feeling a bit sad(gonna miss my family), i know im gonna cry that day, iv been here all my life. when i was waiting for the visa sis, i tot i was gonna wait forever, but u know what? once you have it,im feeling everything happened so fast... Im tellin you this, coz i dont want you to worry like i did. Thanks to this forum coz really its a big help. To wrap it up, Don't worry, keep busy, pray, and spend more time with your family.

I never received any txt or call from them, they just delivered it. God Bless!!

SephEan
30th May 2008, 03:36
Congrats! - it think most people who use this site should not have a problem!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: i agree!! nothing to worry!!:Hellooo:

SephEan
30th May 2008, 03:39
ur always welcome sis..just keep in touch and hope u still post here in the forum to help others with their applications too..:xxgrinning--00xx::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dont forget to get CFO stamp and pack all the things u need..Welcome to the UK..:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Thanks! yep on Monday i will do the CFO stamp...I already attended the counseling, all i need is the stamp. Of course i will keep in touch, i owe a lot to this forum and to my new friends here,..i will willingly help the future applicants as long as i could supply them the correct infos. Thanks again!!:BouncyHappy:

SephEan
30th May 2008, 03:43
a few days over shouldn't matter, maybe even a week or so, but its not worth the risk.. :D

anyway if you are delayed, you can always ask the immigration officer in the uk when you get off the plane, would they change your expiry date of your visa, they have the power to, if you have a good enough reason why you was late coming to the uk :rolleyes:

It is best to be safe. My hubby would like to stay for 2 weeks here but since i told him about the 28 days, we decided to leave the latest possible within 28days. Thanks to u and Piamed, I didn't know about that immigration rule. Thanks again!

joebloggs
30th May 2008, 04:38
It is best to be safe. My hubby would like to stay for 2 weeks here but since i told him about the 28 days, we decided to leave the latest possible within 28days. Thanks to u and Piamed, I didn't know about that immigration rule. Thanks again!

it's not just the cost of having to pay for FLR if you go over the 28 days, which is £395 using the post, or £595 using same day peo, its the time and stress of form filling and gathering evidence again :cwm24:, and if you use the post, the waiting :yikes: :doh

well your adventure begins soon :D :xxgrinning--00xx3: