PDA

View Full Version : Back from my Visit!

tim34
10th June 2006, 00:40
Hi Everyone,

Just a post to say back from my trip to Fili. What can i say, Fantastic! All of Judith's family and friends were so friendly and helpfull.

I had the time of my life, to the point where we have already found a house in Binan and looking to move there in mid July. Will move my offices over there and work from there instead of here. Now i have been there and seen how friendly people are i see no reason to stay in England especially with the Filipino immigration laws are as they stand.

Dont get me started on that one!

Judith and myself have fallen head over heels, quite scary for me as i have never felt like this with any woman before.

Thanks for the people who gave words of caution as i know you were concerned about me being ripped off!

Honestly though no need to worry as our relationship is sound. Spent one day at Tagatay beach with about 30 of her family. When you have days like that in such good company it certainly makes me feel very greedy about what i once thought was important.

Have posted some pics of my last trip in my album if anyone would like a look, and i will put pics up of our house once it has been confirmed by owner.

P.S. Food was great and no horrible surprises. Had dinner with Judith's God parents one day which was in a real shanty area and i have to be honest was quite scary. But after the brandy bottle was passed around 3 or 4 times it was like being sat in my local!

Any body have any questions fire away!

Cheers,

Tim

mupsuit
10th June 2006, 06:16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tim &#064; Jun 10 2006, 12&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Everyone,

Just a post to say back from my trip to Fili. What can i say, Fantastic&#33; All of Judith&#39;s family and friends were so friendly and helpfull.

I had the time of my life, &#33;

Tim
[/b][/quote]

Good to hear from you after your trip - liked the photo "Sleeping Madonna and Child"

Thanks for posting - good to see the results following your earlier posts

Now we are all jealous that you have found a house and moving soon &#33;&#33;&#33;

All the best

Admin
10th June 2006, 08:30
Just make sure the house isn&#39;t near a volcano, on a fault line, along a tsunami route, with typhoons due style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

Eljohno
10th June 2006, 08:55
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tim &#064; Jun 10 2006, 12&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Everyone,

Just a post to say back from my trip to Fili. What can i say, Fantastic&#33; All of Judith&#39;s family and friends were so friendly and helpfull.

I had the time of my life, to the point where we have already found a house in Binan and looking to move there in mid July. Will move my offices over there and work from there instead of here. Now i have been there and seen how friendly people are i see no reason to stay in England especially with the Filipino immigration laws are as they stand.

[/b][/quote]

Hi Tim,

sounds like you had a great time. While i wish you all the best for your plans to move there, if i got it right this was your first trip and you are on a high with how everything went but is it not too soon to make such a big decision in your life. It might be wiser to give it some more thought and time but as i have said if this is your final decision then all the best.....

ervenescence
10th June 2006, 10:43
[/b][/quote]

Hi tim, good to hear that you have met your Judith and did enjoy the trip. But moving there too soon and give up your work here is such a gamble. The reason is, its not that easy for the foreigner to work there with out much experience to the place, culture, people and especially the language barrier, this is needs a lot of planning. And if you think one of the reason for you to stay there are the friendly people, yes they are friendly but you will get sick of them. Why? Will, expect lots of demands and taking advantage especially you are an English that they think you are that rich.

But then that is your decision, I will respect you for that and goodluck. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

love8888
20th July 2006, 18:18
its nice to hear that you've found a nice lady name judith but like what erve said she's quite true we know more what kind of behaviour of our countrymen always remember that one of the most attitude of a filipino I hate is a crab mentality (if you don't know ) so be careful you not meet this type of people as well. And be carefull buying a house that is not legal or having all the documents I mean the dead of seal and make sure that's is not collateral in the bank by the owner please be aware of this

It's up to you it's your decision.Good luck

FieryMary
20th July 2006, 20:38
Hey Tim!
Congratulations!
Nothing better than to feel head over heels in love with someone and have your feeling reciprocated as welln :-)
BTw, where can we see the pics?

Best to both of you!

scotsfiancee
22nd July 2006, 11:20
:Wine: :Wine: Congrats TIM and best wishes for both of you and JUDITH:cwm3: mmmmmmm you have to invite me some other time :D :D
Anyways, were all looking forward to your photos

God Bless