PDA

View Full Version : The special one.........

aromulus
26th May 2008, 09:02
I remember posting a while ago, about "Jose" having taken a year out.....
That was my suspicion, anyway....:Erm:

But according to the press, since Grant's sacking, the return of the Special one looks increasingly possible.....:omg:

Wouldn't it be nice..........? If he did return to Chelsea...???:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wouldn't this provoke a few tremors of fear inside Fergie's, Wenger's and Benitez's :butthead:...????

Comments anyone...?

KeithD
26th May 2008, 09:09
I thought he was already lined up for one of the bigger European clubs, and Drogba & Lampard are going to join him.

aromulus
26th May 2008, 09:17
I thought he was already lined up for one of the bigger European clubs, and Drogba & Lampard are going to join him.

He hasn't signed anything at all in Italy.:omg:

Eljohno
26th May 2008, 09:20
I for one would love to see him back as the game needs charactors like him and interviews on tv would be far more interesting again!!

Piamed
26th May 2008, 10:51
[SIZE=4]Wouldn't this provoke a few tremors of fear inside Fergie's, Wenger's and Benitez's :butthead:...????

Comments anyone...?
I don't doubt his ability, achievements or the relationship he had with his Chelsea team but find his arrogance intolerable. I don't believe that any of his abilities strike fear into anyone but his buying power might do.

I dont believe he has signed anything in Italy but it does appear that Frank and Didier would be keen to join him there if given the opportunity.

aposhark
26th May 2008, 13:55
.....But according to the press, since Grant's sacking, the return of the Special one looks increasingly possible.....:omg: .......Comments anyone...?

Can't see this happening IMO :NoNo:

Chelsea should have won that champions league match.
Can't believe that you let Utd out of jail
:rolleyes::doh:doh:rolleyes:

aromulus
26th May 2008, 14:14
Can't believe that you let Utd out of jail
:rolleyes::doh:doh:rolleyes:

I wouldn't :piss2: on them if they were on fire......:D

bornatbirth
26th May 2008, 14:29

you dont need too!

just pour that cheap wine you sell on them :icon_lol:

Alan
26th May 2008, 14:35
Dom, I can relate to your feelings in a way - but that's another story.

Football management is a crazy world - Jose, love him or hate him, was charismatic in a twisted sort of way - I liked him. Grant, to my mind, has done absolutely nothing wrong and has made his team second best (Out of God knows how many teams in the league.)

I even liked Gullit (Is that the correct spelling?)
Also, what about everyone's fave. - Zola (I loved reading all his books for my French degree - Germinal etc...)

My opinions only - shoot me down if you wish. As far as next season is concerned - Hull City have the title sewn up already (Yes, I've changed my mind from last night.)

Happy typhoons (That is, if you live here,)

Al.:)

KeithD
26th May 2008, 15:26
You would if you peed petrol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
26th May 2008, 16:35
you dont need too!

just pour that cheap wine you sell on them :icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

they didn't win, and no one remembers second place losers, and even if i didn't live in manc land, i would want anyone but money bags chelsea to win,, and it shows you, what type of person owns it, sacking his 'friend' manager within days.. loyalty means nothing to Abramovich :action-smiley-081:

good luck to every team this year execept chelsea, who i hope their best is always second best to anyone else :D

joebloggs
26th May 2008, 16:37
You would if you peed petrol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

with the price of petrol :NoNo:

yes wine, i could understand throwing on chelsea, so they can drown their sorrows :D

won nothing , justice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
26th May 2008, 16:45
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

they didn't win, and no one remembers second place losers, and even if i didn't live in manc land, i would want anyone but money bags chelsea to win,, and it shows you, what type of person owns it, sacking his 'friend' manager within days.. loyalty means nothing to Abramovich :action-smiley-081:

good luck to every team this year execept chelsea, who i hope their best is always second best to anyone else :D

with the price of petrol :NoNo:

yes wine, i could understand throwing on chelsea, so they can drown their sorrows :D

won nothing , justice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

And I thought you was me mate........:NoNo:

I even defended and stuck for United when Keith was having a right go at them...

He kept saying that United weren't fit to live with pigs, and i disagreed very loudly telling him that they were........:rolleyes:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

ok, ok......... I am gone.

Chelsea didn't win anything this time, fair enough, there is still next year tho... Who knows...???

aromulus
26th May 2008, 16:55
Also, what about everyone's fave. - Zola (I loved reading all his books for my French degree - Germinal etc...)
l.:)

Why is it that I could make more sense of His writings when I read them in German, but it was absolute tosh in the Italian translation????:Erm::Erm:

joebloggs
26th May 2008, 16:55
we're still friends dom,,

just wish chelsea the worse of luck, i don't like their owner, nothing to do with chelsea the club..

hope he wastes a few 100 more millions trying to be the best.. :D

KeithD
26th May 2008, 17:03
Statistically ManU cannot win the Champions League next year, and the Premiership has been getting more compact over the last 3 years (ignoring Derby :icon_lol:)

Anyway...at least during the summer we haven't got England to ruin the International football :D

bornatbirth
26th May 2008, 19:07
whoever chelski get,they need to give john terry a slap,what a cry baby!

oh did i laugh when he missed!!!!!!

joebloggs
26th May 2008, 19:13
big girl, lucky for him it was raining :bigcry:

what about anelka, said in the :censored: express, that he refused to take the 5th kick, and so terry volunteered... and he was :censored: because he only played 20mins

aromulus
26th May 2008, 19:44
whoever chelski get,they need to give john terry a slap,what a cry baby!

oh did i laugh when he missed!!!!!!

I am of half a mind to ban you for that........:rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree... The big jessie....

Mind you, it is a done thing for english players, isn't it????:Erm:

I remember Gazza a few years ago, crying even worse than Terry....
And i don't mean when Vinnie Jones had him by the kn:censored:ers

bornatbirth
26th May 2008, 20:13
ur right!

to be honest english players are all losers when it comes to international games,take a look at the germans nothing gets to them!

think how much terry gets payed and hes crys when hes loses,i can understand lampard crying but do u really want to see any of ur team crying when they lose?

jose did everyone a favour when he was at chelsea,he made everyone get better by winning the league so easy to be honest i didnt want him to leave,ok chelsea need to win something each season but sacking grant after 2 cup finals and 2 in the league is nonsense.
utd have done far worst and fergie kept is job,i know who ever gets the job at chelsea will be in the big bucks but if they havent won anything at the end of the season they are out of the door!

KeithD
26th May 2008, 21:18
I was in uncontrollabe laughter when Ronaldo missed the pen against Barca :laugher: ...and then 'super' boy does it again in the final :xxsmilie_auslachen: How to make yourself look a complete :action-smiley-081: on the world stage.

bornatbirth
26th May 2008, 21:39
was u still laughing when utd won the double even when ronnie missed those penalties:Erm:

its good to know you can still have time to laugh when liverpool have won nothing again:icon_lol:

KeithD
27th May 2008, 09:02
:Erm: The biggest club prize in the world....let's see....Liverpool 5 - ManU 3 :action-smiley-081:

les_taxi
27th May 2008, 09:12
:Erm: The biggest club prize in the world....let's see....Liverpool 5 - ManU 3 :action-smiley-081:

:Erm: yep 1 biggest prize won in over 20 years ish,we got 2:) and the trophy you really wish to win-the premiership is just a faded memory preserved on betamax:icon_lol:

KeithD
27th May 2008, 09:20
:Erm: I want 'Pool to win the Champions League, the same as all the big clubs, the Prem ony pays about 20% of what you get in the Champions League, so is pretty much irrelevant, as the CL is basically the European Premiership these days.

I think you'd find that the majority of fans would LIKE to win the Prem, but prefer the CL as it gives your more status on the world stage.

The Prem is now also 3 divisions in one, unlike the Championship which is closely fought from top to bottom each season, and is much more of an endurance test and effectively harder to win than the Prem.

The Prem has revolved arounf the big 3-4 since the start some 15 years ago, and will probably do the same for another 15 years at the very least, that is not good for English football as we have seen with the International side, and the sooner a proper European league is set up the better as it will pitch these 4 sides against teams of the same level. It'll also be worth a lot more money than the £20 million or so you get for winning the Prem.

Alan
27th May 2008, 10:37
:Erm: I want 'Pool to win the Champions League, the same as all the big clubs, the Prem ony pays about 20% of what you get in the Champions League, so is pretty much irrelevant, as the CL is basically the European Premiership these days.

I think you'd find that the majority of fans would LIKE to win the Prem, but prefer the CL as it gives your more status on the world stage.

The Prem is now also 3 divisions in one, unlike the Championship which is closely fought from top to bottom each season, and is much more of an endurance test and effectively harder to win than the Prem.

The Prem has revolved arounf the big 3-4 since the start some 15 years ago, and will probably do the same for another 15 years at the very least, that is not good for English football as we have seen with the International side, and the sooner a proper European league is set up the better as it will pitch these 4 sides against teams of the same level. It'll also be worth a lot more money than the £20 million or so you get for winning the Prem.

I agree to a certain extent with Keith. A European 'Super League' would be a great thing to see - in my opinion.

Who knows, it might even generate more fans for the 'big 4' - because, myself included, if there was such a thing as the aforementioned league, I would then start supporting 'United in Europe.'

Leaving the rest in the Premiership would make the league, at least for the near future, much more interesting for footie fans - plus giving the rest of the teams 'a chance.'

Put Celtic and Rangers in Europe and bring some sense back to the farcical Scottish League.

The opinions expressed here are merely those of the author. All characters and teams mentioned are purely fictitious and any reference to any Ronaldos or Terrys is absolutely laughable.

Al.:)

les_taxi
27th May 2008, 11:41
hmm i agree to super league in some ways but also you wud loose some of the things that make playing in premier league special. i think the fact that apart from the very poorest teams at the foot of table a rainy trip to newcastle or villa can totally ruin your title aspirations.you can't take any result for granted.sometimes a grim nil nil result away from home on a freezing wed night is just what the manager ordered and it would be a shame to loose that.i will argue that winning the premiership is harder and has more importance than cl and we all know its of much annoyance to most lpool fans that they cannot do it.yes they won cl in 2005 but they were no-where near the best team in england. were greece really the best team in euro 2004? don't think so. i will say this lpool finished very strong and i think they will come closer next season not sure if the managers right for job but we will see.

KeithD
27th May 2008, 12:30
So in the winter you'd prefer a trip to Hull on a cold rainy day than Barcelona baked in hot sunshine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Obviously we'd have to have a Russian team, and an Isreal team in the European Super League :Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
27th May 2008, 15:35
So now we know if talking about football :rolleyes:...wait are you talking about football ??:icon_lol:....surely boss will type lots of words ,and changing reply :icon_lol::BouncyHappy:

les_taxi
27th May 2008, 18:22
the trip to hull would be a one off:)

KeithD
27th May 2008, 18:48
the trip to hull would be a one off:)
:D Will emu be in the crowd? :Erm:

joebloggs
27th May 2008, 19:06
:D Will emu be in the crowd? :Erm:

well rod will definitely not be there.. :gost:

bornatbirth
27th May 2008, 19:27
he died trying to fix the aerial to get a better reception watching man utd in a champions league match and fell off the roof!!!

im not sure watching man utd is worth dying for?

KeithD
27th May 2008, 19:42
im not sure watching man utd is worth dying for?

He was actually trying to rip the aerial off the roof to get rid of the match :icon_lol: