PDA

View Full Version : visa conversion

sam_althea
25th May 2008, 21:54
i am just curious if a holder of eea-family permit can convert her visa into working visa, the applicant has a good paying job....i appreciate any answers...thanks

aromulus
26th May 2008, 07:18
i am just curious if a holder of eea-family permit can convert her visa into working visa, the applicant has a good paying job....i appreciate any answers...thanks

Care to explain a little better...?

As far as I am aware, EEA Family Permit holder can work from the moment he/she steps out of the plane/ferry/car/pushchair/carabao.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:
No need to convert anything into working visa.

What you cannot forget to do is to apply for your residence card within the six months validity of the Family permit.....

sam_althea
26th May 2008, 10:11
it's just because the husband always tell her she doesn't have the job if not for him..he brought her to this country...it's foul to hear right?

aromulus
26th May 2008, 10:16
it's just because the husband always tell her she doesn't have the job if not for him..he brought her to this country...it's foul to hear right?

:censored: :furious3: Nasty piece of work.

Tell him to wake up and smell the coffee.........

sam_althea
26th May 2008, 10:24
thanks..but he doesnt like when i make coffee for him...(that's bec. i put two tablespoon of sugar)...i am just helping him to aggravate his diabetes....

aromulus
26th May 2008, 10:27
You do what you think is right.
If you want to work, he cannot stop you.

Or maybe he is sore because your earnings are higher.......:omg:

Piamed
26th May 2008, 10:57
thanks..but he doesnt like when i make coffee for him...(that's bec. i put two tablespoon of sugar)...i am just helping him to aggravate his diabetes....

:omg::omg::omg:

LEAHnew
26th May 2008, 11:32

:Erm::NoNo::NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
27th May 2008, 15:29

:icon_lol: lol you're cute sam,u make me laugh :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
27th May 2008, 15:30

:NoNo: i thought i can only hear that from some nasty Filipino man , like the man i know :rolleyes:

kimmi
28th May 2008, 13:06

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::furious3::furious3: it is really very foul sis, if ever my hubby told that to me only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he)..fortunately I am so lucky with my hubby..

Mrs.JMajor
28th May 2008, 13:12
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::furious3::furious3: it is really very foul sis, if ever my hubby told that to me he only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he)..

:yikes: u joking..............:Erm:

kimmi
28th May 2008, 13:18
:yikes: u joking..............:Erm:

I am serious sis just in case but I dont think that will happen because my hubby is so lovely, understanding, caring and very supportive..:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol: ------he's in my back:doh:doh

alicat
28th May 2008, 15:25
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::furious3::furious3: it is really very foul sis, if ever my hubby told that to me only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he)

lolz sis....ur so funny:D:D:D

Piamed
28th May 2008, 15:33
if ever my hubby told that to me only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he).. Hala hala! Why would you spare his eyes? hehehehehe!

kimmi
29th May 2008, 12:31
Hala hala! Why would you spare his eyes? hehehehehe!

Kuya I spare his eyes if ever for him to learn his lesson,for him to see who should be respected and love..:Rasp::Rasp:

but I dont think that will happen because we know the value of communication and how to compromise..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
29th May 2008, 12:51
Kuya I spare his eyes if ever for him to learn his lesson,for him to see who should be respected and love..:Rasp::Rasp:

I like the way you think amiga! :D:D

vbkelly
29th May 2008, 14:58
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::furious3::furious3: it is really very foul sis, if ever my hubby told that to me only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he)..fortunately I am so lucky with my hubby..

korek ka dyan sis kimmi

joebloggs
29th May 2008, 15:05
if ever my hubby told that to me only his eyes has no bruise (Mata lang ang walang latay he he he)..fortunately I am so lucky with my hubby..

:yikes: you must be related to my wife Kimmi :NoNo:

well she would have to catch me first :Bolt:

joroco
29th May 2008, 15:10
Hey Sam Althea, never mind the sugar in his coffee . . next time try arsenic!! hehehe