PDA

View Full Version : MY VISA REFUSAL GROUNDS OF APPEAL

mikael
8th June 2006, 13:40
HI pete gina all okies I hope

can you tell me which of these 5 grounds will be best to appeal on list from eco

1. that the decision os not in accordance with immigration rules

2. that the decision is unlawful because it racially discriminates against you

3. that the decision is unlawful because it is incompatable with your rights under the European convention on human rights

4. that the decision breaches rights you have as an eea national or member of such a persons familyunder community treaties relating to entry or to residence in the united kingdom

5. that the decision is otherwise not in accordance with the law.

THESE ARE THE 5 POSSIBLE APPEAL REASONS THE APPEAL CAN BE MADE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE REASOND ONLY

ginapeterb
9th June 2006, 09:32
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mik.jenn &#064; Jun 8 2006, 01&#58;40 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
HI pete gina all okies I hope

can you tell me which of these 5 grounds will be best to appeal on list from eco
1. that the decision os not in accordance with immigration rules

2. that the decision is unlawful because it racially discriminates against you

3. that the decision is unlawful because it is incompatable with your rights under the European convention on human rights

4. that the decision breaches rights you have as an eea national or member of such a persons familyunder community treaties relating to entry or to residence in the united kingdom

5. that the decision is otherwise not in accordance with the law.

THESE ARE THE 5 POSSIBLE APPEAL REASONS THE APPEAL CAN BE MADE ON ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE REASOND ONLY
[/b][/quote]

Mike I need to see what is written, can you send me a link where I can read the information, but based on the above, I would say number 1 is the one.

The decision is not in accordance with the rules.

as the rules state, must demonstrate that you can support your wife without recourse to public funds.

Then I think you can demonstrate that, so the ECO has failed to show that you cannot do it, that in my view would be the best one.

But again I need to see the appeals notes before I stick with that.

Pete

Admin
10th June 2006, 08:52
How about;

6. The ECO either cocked up, up or denied out of spite style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

I do however, have to give the embassy staff some credit, as they have really improved over the last few months, and no longer deny on trivial things.