PDA

View Full Version : The Return....

Admin
16th August 2004, 22:09
Haven't been around for a few days. Had a steroid injection for my arthritis last Friday, and suffered a setback due to the massive dose I need to make me work ;)

It does bugger up me going for Gold in the olympics due to failing the drug test but, life isn't all about money & gold is it? ;D ::) ::) ::) Is it? ??? ???

Anyway, I'm recovering ready for my next one of Friday!! :P :P

Do you like the new colours? Thought it was time to make it match'ish the main site.

ginapeterb
16th August 2004, 23:39
Great stuff Keith the Site Looks a l ot better and now integrated into the main site.

Best wishes

Pete Bennett
Forum Moderator

Admin
19th August 2004, 11:41
I've been busy working on a few background tweaks over the last few days, and added some stars to the background here :D

The good news is my health has improved so I'm back to normal, and after changing this site to 16+ year olds only, Overture have allowed the few keywords I tested them with, so I'll have to find time to put through the other 70 again. That will result in more hits in about a week.

The dating database is up to 420 members now, and the more it gets, the quicker others join up, and spread the word.

Hopefully a few will call in here for a chat, otherwise people might start to think me & Pete are a little strange talking to ourselves :o :o :o