PDA

View Full Version : Live - Champions League final build-up

Win2Win
21st May 2008, 13:50
Thousands of Man Utd and Chelsea fans gather in Moscow for the Champions League final.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/europe/7410307.stm)

Alan
21st May 2008, 15:09
Of course, as you all know - all my posts here are relevant to UK guys finding - and hopefully, marrying their beloved Filipinas.

Also, of course, we help along the way with suggestions and references for visas etc..etc...

So, naturally, in this thread, I feel that it is VERY important to stress that, as Paul Scholes is such a big Oldham fan, I have to go for United tonight.

I sincerely hope that my post has been of value to those of you who, like myself, are experiencing turmoil at its VERY worst in terms of your togetherness.

May God bless you all - and may God make Chelski lose!

Thank you,

Al.:)

Peanutz
21st May 2008, 21:53
Still 1-1 I'm supporting the Manchies:)

aromulus
21st May 2008, 22:36
Looks like the better bunch of foreigners won this year.....:doh:NoNo:

:bigcry::bigcry:

Never mind........ Maybe next year....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
21st May 2008, 23:17
:D:icon_lol:

:icon_win:

well it was close, but ronaldo what a :action-smiley-081:

better luck next time dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
22nd May 2008, 08:55
Looks like the better bunch of foreigners won this year.....:doh:NoNo:

Not quite true, 10 of the starters were English :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good to see the Manc Fairy Queen miss another pen :icon_lol:, statistically by far the greatest number of successful pens are those with power. Old fairy boots still needs to learn before he can be classed as one of the all time greats.

Poor John Terry :bigcry: .....and after all that's happened with him this month.

I've only ever seen one other game when so many players kept slipping and getting cramp in the first 90mins, that was an England International 1-2 years ago.

les_taxi
22nd May 2008, 09:26
got up this morning to find shirt covered in beer and kebab! how did that happen:yikes:
oh yea we won the champions league:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
22nd May 2008, 10:00
oh yea we won the champions league:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did we? :Erm: I never kicked a ball.....but then nor did Ronaldo either :icon_lol:

les_taxi
22nd May 2008, 10:18
Did we? :Erm: I never kicked a ball.....but then nor did Ronaldo either :icon_lol:

no but he headed a great goal:)anyone else get 42 goals in english top flight this year? not forgetting player of year again:action-smiley-081:

KeithD
22nd May 2008, 11:04
no but he headed a great goal:)anyone else get 42 goals in english top flight this year? not forgetting player of year again:action-smiley-081:
Torres if Benitozzer hadn't left him on the bench.....I wish he'd go and rotate himself.....:D

les_taxi
22nd May 2008, 11:15
Torres if Benitozzer hadn't left him on the bench.....I wish he'd go and rotate himself.....:D

yes boss he is a great player,just needs a good team to play in :Rasp:

KeithD
22nd May 2008, 11:55
He just needs to play :Brick:

Alan
22nd May 2008, 12:57
Jim Sidebottom got 78 goals this year for Sale Mechanics.

les_taxi
22nd May 2008, 13:14
Jim Sidebottom got 78 goals this year for Sale Mechanics.

ok ok ronlaldo to sale mechanics we get the legend known as jim sidebottom:yikes::Rasp:

aug06_2006
22nd May 2008, 13:32
Ronaldo, unfortunately he failed during penalty ..Is he was crying? tears of joy or sadness ? hehehe!

Alan
22nd May 2008, 14:34
ok ok ronlaldo to sale mechanics we get the legend known as jim sidebottom:yikes::Rasp:

You got him!! - Err - that's if his wife will let him out before he has done the washing up! :Erm:

Al.:):)