PDA

View Full Version : HELLO TO EACH AND EVERYONE HERE!!!!

jenmick_hart
5th June 2006, 19:29
Hello to all , I am jenny from Cebu City , I have been introduced this site by my brittish husband in Nottingham Mike, we've known each other for a year in an internet dating site before he decided to come and seeme in person and he abled to meet my family as well and asked the blessing from them to get marry, and yes we got married for 6 mos. and we moved to the next level of our plan is that to applied for my settlement visa and just this 1st of june i had been called for my date of my interview in the embassy in manla , It ws not an easy day for me cos they refused my visa for some silly reason , we both really so dissapointed and depressed with this negative result but we assure this not the end of everything we fight for and we strongly believe we can beat them the embassy in the last round..

And my question is how long does it takes normally when you file an appeal..or is it more quicker than to re apply again for the visa..

Any ideas will be genuine..

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER!!!!!

sad Jenny in Cebu

ivor&mel
5th June 2006, 19:46
Hi Jenny,

Sorry to hear that your visa application was refused, and glad that you haven&#39;t given up hope style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif There have been other postings on the Forum about the pros and cons (mainly cons) of lodging an appeal - have you done a search yet? Did you and Mike know about this site before you applied? There is a lot of preparation you need to do together to get past the hurdle of the interview, and there&#39;s plenty of info and personal experiences in the threads here. Maybe you are unaware of Pete&#39;s site (http://www.british-filipino.com/)? It is essential reading for you both style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Can I ask what the precise reason was that the Embassy gave for refusal? It might be helpful in deciding what your best course of action is. Anyway, you are in the right place now, and I&#39;m sure our resident experts will be offering you guidance soon style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Good luck to you both, and keep at it style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Ivor and Mel

EDIT: Jenny, I think Mike has already made postings about this and had some replies (http://www.win2winracing.com/inv_filipino/index.php?showtopic=851)?

jenmick_hart
7th June 2006, 18:20
Thanks for the reply Ivor, yes we&#39;ve chatted your wife Mel regardings this and shes so nice and cheers me up, im so thankful for it, and my husband Mike stated already the reasons as what ECO said which is really no basis at all ..