PDA

View Full Version : Panaginip

aposhark
20th May 2008, 08:51
How I met "Panaginip".

I don't know if I mentioned this before but my GF and I met already in Phils.
It wasn't an internet meeting, I was scuba diving in Malapascua, a small Island north of Cebu Island, and met a couple of fellow travellers and went for a meal at Ging Ging's there.
As we were all talking, a waitress came along side me and asked me "What is your dream?" (she actually asked "What is your drink" but I mis-heard her softly spoken voice). I turned around and looked at this exotic beautiful lady and could only say "If only I could tell you !!".
She was a little shy straight off but then she beamed a lovely smile.
She went to get the drinks and I asked someone what "dream" was in Tagalog and "Panaginip" was the reply.
I went back to the restaurant every day in the hope of seeing her and when I did said "Hello Panaginip". Two days before I was due to leave to continue travelling, I asked her could I have her address so we could be pen-pals.
She walked over and left me her address and phone number and later we had a few photos taken together.
I went back to where I was staying and told a man I knew there of my meeting with this beautiful girl. He knew her and encouraged me to meet her and even said that his friend was from the same sitio and his friend knew her well and would ask if she would like to meet me. I said that would be great.
I was woken at 6am the next morning and it was a quick shower then a hubel-hubel ride to her Uncle's house to meet him. I bought drinks and food as a goodwill gesture and met her Uncle. After a while "Panaginip" showed up and after a while we went for a little walk and talk right outside her Uncle's house. I was smitten.
The next day we met and sat outside where she lived and talked for hours.
She would not let me touch her, nothing, nada, zilch. I felt like Marlon Brando with his Tahitian Island beauty. In those few hours I was Captain of my own world, the happiest I have ever felt meeting a new lady. Her beauty to me was overwhelming and inspiring, her whole demeanor so lady-like and enchanting.
I went back for a few meals at the restaurant, but she was shy again, yet she smiled at me as she worked bringing food to people's tables.
I was really gutted as she didn't seem interested in the ways that I was used to and I left her soon after to a little wave each as I travelled for a week around Negros. I couldn't get her out of my mind and started to text her, then asked her if I was to return to see her would she be happy?
She said she would be very happy to see me, so I went to Cebu City where I made lots of copies of photos and bought her a large bouquet of flowers and a framed photo of the two of us. Also bought her an English-Visayan dictionary.
I went back to see her and gave her the gifts, all the girls were she worked scurried around shrieking, she thanked me gently, but had to continue working, so she kept her poise.
After a day or so, she took some time off work and we talked more.
I asked if I could visit her family and we went together with some of her family. I could not stay long with her family because the waves were picking up. It was so nice to meet her family, their English wasn't good - this is an isolated Island, but they laid on a sumptuous meal of sea food. I took many photos of everyone and only then was I allowed to walk a little with her.
I had to leave in a few days. I was devastated to leave, I know many of you have been "there" so I will leave that one alone.
We speak and/or text every day by phone and her English is now so good. She told me she was shy for a while.
Now she is so happy that I am going back.
More later, as they say

marylen
20th May 2008, 09:07
hello aposhark,,,,nice to hear your story......and much more nice that you have to met your "panaginip" once more again....... she seems real nice and sincere, you deserves to be happy anyway.....i just wish you the best of luck and with your "panaginip" as well..............................

ca143
20th May 2008, 09:44
nice story Aposhark...tnx for sharing.wish u a very good luck in FUTURE :)

Terrielicious
20th May 2008, 15:04
Nice one... waiting what will happen next.. Goodluck :)

kimmi
21st May 2008, 13:14
Its a lovely story Aposhark hope this one is for rela and not only Panaginip..he he he

Goodluck..:)

SephEan
21st May 2008, 13:18
Wow that's a cute story on how u've met. "Panaginip" like kimmi said hope what u have is real and not Panaginip..lol!! Good luck to both of you! Wishing u all the love in the world!

alicat
21st May 2008, 13:35
nice story...wish you the best of luck..

aposhark
21st May 2008, 14:11
Thanks to all who commented with nice wishes.

I didn't include how messed up I was when I had to leave Rochelyn.
How I sat on the boat having to go soon but I was in pieces, it was a life-changing moment and that feeling I'll never forget......this was a first for me and I'm not a spring chicken! A lady has never had that effect, I've always been able to activate an emotional shield. They say it's "heart-broken", for me it was "mind and body-broken".
Now how did she DO that :yikes::yikes::yikes::Help1:

chino
27th May 2008, 22:54
nice story... a bit better than mine... :[

aposhark
28th May 2008, 15:19
nice story... a bit better than mine... :[

EVERY story is a nice story if she is in our lives :) :Cuckoo:

Piamed
28th May 2008, 15:19
EVERY story is a nice story if she is in our lives :) :Cuckoo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
29th May 2008, 15:25
such a nice story! well, there's always a story for every love story!

actually, we have also visited malapascua island with my hubby & have eaten at ging gings, so i can really imagine how you met, hehehe!

Mrs.JMajor
29th May 2008, 15:42
I was just keep passing by on this thread cause lazy to read...(sorry) but when not much info thread to read ...i prefer to read it...and wow gosh what a nice story ! hoping there is a nice ending on it:)

I wish u the best to have this story have happy ending:BouncyHappy:

Gavanddal
7th June 2008, 20:01
I went to Malapascua scuba diving (I'm going again in November!). I went to Ging Gings too and enjoyed the sizzling chicken. No waitress sidled up to me though. The closest I came to that was in the Italian restaurant when 4 ladyboys :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081:came up to me and asked if I was there alone!!! :yikes:
So I said "yes, my wife is waiting for me in the cottage" and :Hellooo: left!

joebloggs
7th June 2008, 20:32
when 4 ladyboys :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081:came up to me and asked if I was there alone!!! :yikes:

did they offer you money :D

my friend from work took his misses to york for a couple of days, and one night she had to have a :piss2:so she went behind some bushes, while he was waiting for her a guy came upto him, and asked him how much does he charge for :censored:, he was so :yikes: he quickly walked away leaving his misses behind the bushes :NoNo:

aposhark
8th June 2008, 01:23
such a nice story! well, there's always a story for every love story!

actually, we have also visited malapascua island with my hubby & have eaten at ging gings, so i can really imagine how you met, hehehe!

That's so good to know :) Ging Ging's is nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
8th June 2008, 01:27
....No waitress sidled up to me though. The closest I came to that was in the Italian restaurant when 4 ladyboys :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081: :action-smiley-081:came up to me and asked if I was there alone!!! :yikes:

From the icons looks like you saw a litttle bit then :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::Bolt: :Bolt::Bolt::peepwall:
Did you see a thresher shark? awe-inspiring contact :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
8th June 2008, 01:33
did they offer you money :D

my friend from work took his misses to york for a couple of days, and one night she had to have a :piss2:so she went behind some bushes, while he was waiting for her a guy came upto him, and asked him how much does he charge for :censored:, he was so :yikes: he quickly walked away leaving his misses behind the bushes :NoNo:

You gotta laugh at that :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol::cwm12:

Gavanddal
8th June 2008, 06:23
Did you see a thresher shark? awe-inspiring contact :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes but it was a bit distant. I plan to use Nitrox next time and spend a little longer down there and hopefully get a better view. This time I plan to do all the dives I didn't have time to do last time and I'm taking 5 friends with me so should be a good time. Tis a wonderful place.
And by the way, the Ladyboys were asking for money for their "beauty pageant".

Gavanddal
8th June 2008, 06:38
Thanks to all who commented with nice wishes.

How I sat on the boat having to go soon but I was in pieces, it was a life-changing moment and that feeling I'll never forget......this was a first for me and I'm not a spring chicken! A lady has never had that effect, I've always been able to activate an emotional shield. They say it's "heart-broken", for me it was "mind and body-broken".
Now how did she DO that :yikes::yikes::yikes::Help1:

I know what you mean. I was an emotional wreck on the plane leaving Cebu after my first meeting and week spent with Dalyn. I felt devastated leaving her and cried like a baby (trying not to let the other passengers and cabin crew notice me). So I went back 3 months later and brought her to the UK forever. Looking back, I cannnot believe how much determination I had to be with her. I had met someone who had moved me to my core and I did everthing possible to be with her.
I know many of us on this forum have had similar experiences but it's an intense and amazing experience. All the red tape and expense seems a distant memory now, the joy of having her here has almost erased it all. :love18:

Ana_may365
6th September 2008, 12:07
lovely story!but just asking if where is that place[malapascua?]i always heard about that place here in the forum,coz maybe me &my hubby makes a plan to go there also:):):)(*)(*)(*)

Mrs Daddy
6th September 2008, 14:50
watta inspirational story!

Ann07
6th September 2008, 16:56
lovely story!but just asking if where is that place[malapascua?]i always heard about that place here in the forum,coz maybe me &my hubby makes a plan to go there also:):):)(*)(*)(*)

its a beautiful island in cebu...nice for scuba diving:xxgrinning--00xx3:

tanya81
2nd February 2009, 13:34
Hello Apo Shark this is Princess The one in the airport.. hope you remember me.. Hows your trip in Manila? hope it was good... I was so smily when I read your story about rosel.. nice adventure.. Anyway I'm so happy with my result in the embassy if you know what I mean.. I somehow wonder how could i post my photo here... so you could see me and my fiancee..
Anyway my fiancee is very excited as he know the news and he is about to book me up for a flight... anyway Good luck to you both... as I go sorting my new life...

tanya81
2nd February 2009, 13:40
Hello Apo shark , This is Princess hope you remember me. I'm the one in the airport..with my mom... so how was your trip in Manila? hope it was good ... anyway I have a wonderful news from the embassy, my fiancee was very excited to hear it and was so very happy..
anyway you too have a lovely story .. I enjoyed reading it..
Good luck to you both...

tanya81
2nd February 2009, 13:45
Do you still remember me? this is Princess the one in the airport with my mom...
anyway I have good news from the embassy ... my fiancee was so excited as well and was so very happy when he heard it... sadly I got sick there in manila but gladly I 've done my interview quite well.. hows your trip in manila by the way?
anyway best of luck to you both...:)

girl england
2nd February 2009, 22:19
nice to hear your story...
Good luck to you both

aposhark
3rd February 2009, 03:57
Do you still remember me? this is Princess the one in the airport with my mom...
anyway I have good news from the embassy ... my fiancee was so excited as well and was so very happy when he heard it... sadly I got sick there in manila but gladly I 've done my interview quite well.. hows your trip in manila by the way?
anyway best of luck to you both...:)

:Hellooo::Hellooo: Hello Princess, of course we remember you and congratulations with your great news.
It was really nice for Rochelyn & I to meet you in Cebu City aiport.
We are really happy to hear that you got your visa and that you will soon be going to live in the UK :)

My lovely wife submitted her application on the 28th January so we are just waiting now :rolleyes: We only spent one night in Manila.

Well, glad you found this very helpful forum.

I hope you find people on here as helpful (and often funny) as I do.
So many will help you with your questions should you have any...

Post a message in "Introduce" so everyone can say hello to you.

So you are feeling well after being sick in Manila?

Ingat ka,

Mike :Hellooo:

helo princess kmusta?ako ni si rochelyn.ingat u dyan.

aposhark
3rd February 2009, 04:16
nice to hear your story...
Good luck to you both

Hi girl england.

Thank you for reading our story :)

My lovely wife Rochelyn submitted her application on the 28th January so we are just waiting now.
We are presently together in Cebu City and we will endure this last wait until we can finally be together every day in the UK.
She is always reading and learning English with a book we bought here in Cebu. She is still too unsure of her English words to post in here in this forum.

One day when she speaks fluent English, I will miss the days when she used to say "Dear, take me a picture" :BouncyHappy:
I am still crazy about her, moreso as every day passes.

The beauty of a Filipina is ongoing, deep and never-ending.
I am a lucky man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Bi4now :Hellooo:

aposhark
3rd February 2009, 04:32
.......I had met someone who had moved me to my core and I did everthing possible to be with her.
I know many of us on this forum have had similar experiences but it's an intense and amazing experience. All the red tape and expense seems a distant memory now, the joy of having her here has almost erased it all. :love18:
Hello Gavanddal :)
I should have picked up on this comment of yours before.
Yes, nothing that is put in our way will stop us from reaching the ultimate goal - of being with our woman every day.
You are a lucky man to be with her every day.
I have those great days to look forward to :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tanya81
5th February 2009, 10:40
nice seeing you both in Ayala... somehow when both of you in UK I hope we still see each other.. hehehe anyway I would like to ask some info about your application, because I was told from the airways that I need some Immigration papers like a certificate from CFO.. Comission Filipino's Overseas have you gone there? I mean it was bad that I knew it just now cause it will be days that I will have my flight sched...
anyway I hope I got your answers. it frustrates me when I had this requirements...

Cheers,
Cess

tanya81
5th February 2009, 10:51
Nice seeing you both in Ayala... hope we could see each other when we got to another country .. heheh anyway I just wanted to ask some questions when you have your application because the airways im into ask me for a certificate from the CFO he Comission Filipino Overseas .. they ask that for about P450.00 they said every filipina should have that before going to another country.. it had really frustates me knowing that I just knew it now and had days left for my flight...
so hoping I could have answers from you both...

Cheers

Tanya

Mrs.JMajor
5th February 2009, 12:34
you really need to do CFO seminar Tanya,or else immigration from the airport will hold you, it wont take you long anyway,just half day and you can have it

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=13802
that was CFO location

aposhark
5th February 2009, 21:41
Nice seeing you both in Ayala... hope we could see each other when we got to another country .. heheh anyway I just wanted to ask some questions when you have your application because the airways im into ask me for a certificate from the CFO he Comission Filipino Overseas .. they ask that for about P450.00 they said every filipina should have that before going to another country.. it had really frustates me knowing that I just knew it now and had days left for my flight...
so hoping I could have answers from you both...

Cheers

Tanya

Hi Tanya, as MrsJMajor says, you must have your passport in your hand and get to the CFO for the seminar asap. Then they will stamp your passport so you can leave the Phils to be with your man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I believe you get a certificate with a coloured ribbon fixed to it too.
The ladies on here can help you more if you want...

Tanya, PLEASE START A NEW THREAD, this thread is in the category "Your Blog", thanks :)

Best of luck :)

aposhark
15th March 2009, 11:31
It has been a while since I updated this blog, forgive me.

Life seems to be so busy for all of us.

Well I visited Rochelyn in January/February for less than three weeks so we could both prepare her Visa application and take it to the VFS in Manila from Cebu.

I worked all the days I could in the UK to save money for this extra flight and also to prepare for her arrival in the UK in a few months or so.

She put in her application and received her passport with the visa stamp in in exactly 4 weeks and two days.......WooHoo

I am glad she paid PHP 300 in the VFS for the courier service as she had quite a shock when her passport arrived so soon.
So now she doesn't have to be worried about a possible interview anymore.

For others who are preparing their visa applications, take time to organise all the documents. I believe this was one of the reasons Rochelyn was successful in her application.

So, she was "a little nervous" when I asked her how she felt on receiving her passport.
I put this down to the realisation that she will be leaving her family and friends soon. It must be a big shock to her to leave the comforts she has lived with and to leave her country for her new husband.

I know her as well as I can through our meetings and constant phone calls, I just support her emotionally and financially and we both long for the day we will be together soon.

The best thing I took to the Philippines right from day one was one of those small digital cameras that also had the facility to take videos. I have videos right from the first time we met and throughout all of our times together.
When I feel a bit low at constantly missing her, I can see her talking to me and smiling from those precious days together.

She has now gone back to spend a couple of months with her family on her small island. It is not easy for her as the electricity suppy is almost non-existant and it is always hot there and she frets about her skin getting darker. Also, we cannot keep in touch on skype as we used to as there is no internet cafe there. I do feel for her as she is really saying goodbye to her lovely close-knit family, I tell her her new family will be here in the UK if we have the kids we are hoping for.
She is the eldest child and she has three other younger brothers and sisters, two of them are toddlers and I know she loves them dearly. She will miss them a lot I know. I asked her to let me know when she gets homesick in the future, so I can comfort her....

At the end of April I will go back to the Philippines to join her for the start of her new life.

We are flying to Thailand for a week en route for the UK as I am joining a reunion of people who I used to work overseas with for many years.
This is to put my face about and find out about the possibility of getting a job again in onshore oilfield logistics in the future. If there is a possibility to be onshore somewhere in the world earning better than I get at the moment, then this shouldn't be discounted, as long as I am with my beautiful wife every day from now on.

So, soon we will be together. The best thing about this is that we no longer have to keep saying goodbye. I am so sick of always saying goodbye. I work all the hours I can and return home to an empty house. Soon, the house I live in will be a "home", where Chel can be with me learning all about life in the UK. I don't want to see her face get that sad again as we say goodbye. I get so sad always hearing her ask me "why so far from me dear?".

I am trying not to get too excited as it is almost a dream come true to be with my "Panaginip" every day.

I still love her very much and feel a deep ache all the time spending life without her. Her smiles and the constant little shrieks she makes are just memories and constant reminders in my mind of how good I feel when she is around me.

I have never experienced before the joy that I feel when she does the simple things like combing her hair and changing two or three times before going out.

So, only about five weeks before we can be together forever.
Yesterday she told me how excited she was to be joining me, that makes me feel soooooo good.

Mrs.JMajor
15th March 2009, 14:57
We are so happy for you Mike and Rochelle,:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

I can feel how happy you both,
I remember tom told me 1 story that he and his friends at works having tea,and one man comment" I wouldnt bother to get a filipina with all those hard paperwork to sort,get english woman and thats it" and he just though "they never know what they missed on thier life having a filipina wife"

:D:D:D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

aposhark
15th March 2009, 16:58
We are so happy for you Mike and Rochelle,:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

I can feel how happy you both,
I remember tom told me 1 story that he and his friends at works having tea,and one man comment" I wouldnt bother to get a filipina with all those hard paperwork to sort,get english woman and thats it" and he just though "they never know what they missed on thier life having a filipina wife"

:D:D:D:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks Juliet.
I would do everything over again if I had to.
Just to spend one day with Rochelyn is better than a year with another woman.
The way my Filipina makes me feel is beyond compare, and the best is yet to come.

Piamed
15th March 2009, 17:16
Hey there mate. I am thrilled that things are progressing so nicely for Rochelyn. I, along with many of the guys on here, can surely relate to the stages of increasing joy that you are feeling.

As you said, when you arefinally together with the woman you love, you can surely look to the future with great optimism.

Jay&Zobel
15th March 2009, 17:30
Filipinas: Hail to all our British Husbands/Fiances/Bfs!

:Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain::football3::football3::football3::football3::football3::Britain::Britain::Britain::Britain:

They are just so amazing! Thank you all

Ann07
15th March 2009, 18:55
Wow, nice updates aposhark:D Happy for you both:D Goodluck and GBU always:)

aposhark
15th March 2009, 22:22
Hey there mate. I am thrilled that things are progressing so nicely for Rochelyn. I, along with many of the guys on here, can surely relate to the stages of increasing joy that you are feeling.

As you said, when you arefinally together with the woman you love, you can surely look to the future with great optimism.

Thanks Piamed, hopefully soon I will be as optimistic as you.

aposhark
15th March 2009, 22:24
Filipinas: Hail to all our British Husbands/Fiances/Bfs!

They are just so amazing! Thank you all

It seems that Filipinas and Brits make good life partners.

aposhark
15th March 2009, 22:41
Wow, nice updates aposhark:D Happy for you both:D Goodluck and GBU always:)

Thanks Ann

aposhark
14th May 2009, 09:46
Hi,

Life is GOOOOOOOD

Rochelyn & I left the Philippines and spent a week in Thailand before arriving in London on Tuesday this week.
All the Thais talked to her in Thai, she learnt to say "Phood Thai Mai Dai" (I don't speak Thai) quickly.

I never mentioned this before but Moya Jackson of the British Emabassy in Cebu City frightened the living daylights out of my wife when she first talked to her in Cebu last year before we got married. "So strict, dear". She has had the opinion that all British ladies are too strict since.

The people at the airport were so helpful to us and let me walk with her through to the gate where the X-Ray machine was. The machine wasn't working so they took her details and will send us a letter later.

All the immigration and "health" ladies at the airport were soooo friendly and Rochelyn was over the moon when they told her how beautiful her handbag was and that she had beautiful skin (all the men know how much that skin-white costs us!!!).

She has had so many compliments since arriving in the UK, I think she is unbelievaby happy at how friendly everyone is and that her darker skin is really is so lovely.
She is still a little shy talking to people she meets and is obviously acting like a sponge every minute, just soaking up everything and anything.
I am encouraging her to talk to as many people as possible.
She was happy to see how many fruits we have in the supermarkets, and quite shocked at how expensive things are of course.

Well, our new life in the UK is here and now.

To see her everyday really is too good for words.

Mrs.JMajor
14th May 2009, 12:13
picture,picture picture,we want picture on the gallery....lol
Welcome to the Uk Rochelyn

Jay&Zobel
14th May 2009, 12:22
Welcome to UK Rochelyn!!!! Enjoy your new life!

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...

tiN
14th May 2009, 12:58

Yes, she will have plenty of admirers of her skin tone!!!! Unlike in the PI, the darker you are, the less popular you are hahaha... sad...

Agree with u Zobel :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to the UK Rochelyn!! And enjoy every second of it Mike with ur "Panaginip" :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
14th May 2009, 13:25
Hi,

Life is GOOOOOOOD

Rochelyn & I left the Philippines and spent a week in Thailand before arriving in London on Tuesday this week.
All the Thais talked to her in Thai, she learnt to say "Phood Thai Mai Dai" (I don't speak Thai) quickly.

I never mentioned this before but Moya Jackson of the British Emabassy in Cebu City frightened the living daylights out of my wife when she first talked to her in Cebu last year before we got married. "So strict, dear". She has had the opinion that all British ladies are too strict since.

The people at the airport were so helpful to us and let me walk with her through to the gate where the X-Ray machine was. The machine wasn't working so they took her details and will send us a letter later.

All the immigration and "health" ladies at the airport were soooo friendly and Rochelyn was over the moon when they told her how beautiful her handbag was and that she had beautiful skin (all the men know how much that skin-white costs us!!!).

She has had so many compliments since arriving in the UK, I think she is unbelievaby happy at how friendly everyone is and that her darker skin is really is so lovely.
She is still a little shy talking to people she meets and is obviously acting like a sponge every minute, just soaking up everything and anything.
I am encouraging her to talk to as many people as possible.
She was happy to see how many fruits we have in the supermarkets, and quite shocked at how expensive things are of course.

Well, our new life in the UK is here and now.

To see her everyday really is too good for words.

wow, it's good to know that Rochelyn arrives here in the UK safely..

Finally, Mike ur Panaginip is for real now..:D

Goodluck with ur new life together..

IainBusby
14th May 2009, 14:17
Welcome home Mike and a very warm welcome to your new home in the UK Rochelyn.
Louella & Iain. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Frances
14th May 2009, 17:00
Happy for both of you.
Welcome to England Rochelyn! :)
Phillip and Frances

Ann07
14th May 2009, 17:38
Welcome to the UK Rochelyn:) Happy together now:D

Sim11UK
14th May 2009, 21:16
Glad to hear you have both arrived back here...Would be interesting to know how you cope, with your new circumstances Aposhark?

Anyway, a big thumbs up. :xxgrinning--00xx3: to the pair of you. :)

Florge
15th May 2009, 03:42
Wow! I'm hooked also in this blog.. as well as the other blogs... I'm going to get my tan then... good thing that bf and I plan to spend a day at the beach when he visits... he'll turn pink again (but of course he insists that he has turned tan).. LOL...

Good luck to Rochelyn!

pennybarry
15th May 2009, 06:39
Welcome husband and wife together now:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12:

aromulus
15th May 2009, 07:03
Well done Mike... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wish I had the chance, like you, to go and pick my wife and fly back together.
Unfortunately I had to wait for her at Manchester Airport.

I wish you both all the best in your new life together.

"Live long and prosper"
(Mr.Spock)

Florge
15th May 2009, 07:39

so you're in Manchester :xxgrinning--00xx3: will be seeing you I hope.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 07:55

Thankyou ate Juliet

panaginip
15th May 2009, 07:55

Thank you ate Juliet

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:00

Thank you Jay&Zobel

aromulus
15th May 2009, 08:00
so you're in Manchester :xxgrinning--00xx3: will be seeing you I hope.

I can only cope with one wife...........:D

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:02

Agree with u Zobel :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome to the UK Rochelyn!! And enjoy every second of it Mike with ur "Panaginip" :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thank you tiN

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:05
wow, it's good to know that Rochelyn arrives here in the UK safely..

Finally, Mike ur Panaginip is for real now..:D

Goodluck with ur new life together..

Thank you kimmi

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:07
Welcome home Mike and a very warm welcome to your new home in the UK Rochelyn.
Louella & Iain. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Thank you ate Louella & kuya Iain.
We hope visit you soon.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:10
Happy for both of you.
Welcome to England Rochelyn! :)
Phillip and Frances

Thank you Phillip and Frances.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:13
Welcome to the UK Rochelyn:) Happy together now:D

Thank you Ann.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:17
Glad to hear you have both arrived back here...Would be interesting to know how you cope, with your new circumstances Aposhark?

Anyway, a big thumbs up. :xxgrinning--00xx3: to the pair of you. :)

Thank you Sim11UK

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:20
Wow! I'm hooked also in this blog.. as well as the other blogs... I'm going to get my tan then... good thing that bf and I plan to spend a day at the beach when he visits... he'll turn pink again (but of course he insists that he has turned tan).. LOL...

Good luck to Rochelyn!

Thank you Florge.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:24
Welcome husband and wife together now:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12:

Thank you Penny.

panaginip
15th May 2009, 08:28

I wish I had the chance, like you, to go and pick my wife and fly back together.

"Live long and prosper"
(Mr.Spock)

Thank you kuya aromulus.

aposhark
15th May 2009, 08:32

Maybe Joe and Dom are secretly married also.....

aposhark
15th May 2009, 08:37

"Live long and prosper"
(Mr.Spock)

Thanks Dom.
Think I am broke now though.
Don't want to look at the bills this week :-(
At least I have my lovely wife with me now as you do.
This was always my real "Panaginip" from day one when she smiled at me and changed my life in so many ways...

Mrs Daddy
15th May 2009, 21:04
pahabol...welcome to uk rochelyn:)

Sophie
15th May 2009, 21:39
welcome to the forum and the uk rochelyn :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

JudyHon
15th May 2009, 21:45
Welcome to the UK Rochelyn & enjoy the nice weather :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

aposhark
16th May 2009, 09:46
Welcome to the UK Rochelyn & enjoy the nice weather :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Hi
JudyHon, Sophie & Mrs. Daddy.......
Rochelyn asked me to thank you all for wishing her well.

She is continuing to totally dismantle, clean and remake the house.

Mrs Daddy
16th May 2009, 10:13
Hi

goodluck for her...that reminds me of me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
16th May 2009, 10:37
Hi

I guess it's normal for us wives to take over the house and redo everything according to our artistic taste. That's the essence of a woman, making things around us beautiful and making our house a home :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
16th May 2009, 13:35
ohhh.. so this is panaginip... welcome!

as for the remodelling.. oh well.. i won't start that discussion again with my bf... lol

Florge
16th May 2009, 13:40

oh darn!!! LOL :doh:D

bornatbirth
16th May 2009, 14:39
goodluck for her...that reminds me of me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

good im not the only one to have my wife rearrange the house? :bigcry: :BouncyHappy:

well at least we have such wonderful wifes to do it!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
1st July 2009, 10:55
A "little" update..........

I went over to the Philippines in April to collect my dear wife Rochelyn.
She had spent a couple of months at home with her family before we left the Philippines. She went back to her little island in her lovely fishing village.
We spent a few days under a large mosquito net outside her house in the "bayag" (cebuano for nipa hut).

It was so nice to hear the sounds and watch all the life in her busy village.
All the children were coming over to me for hundreds of tickles. I even jogged for 45 minutes once with about 30 kids, and all of them ran without stopping. Well, except for me to make loud noises before threatening to tickle them....I will never forget that run, the funniest jog I have ever been on. I love Filipino kids.

It was so sad for Rochelyn to say goodbye to her family.
To be honest, I had worried so much about her leaving day for months before.
She said her goodbyes and when it came to walking away to the pump boat, there were thankfully no family tears, but I knew there were tears behind closed doors.....
Rochelyn cried on the pump boat, well, sobbing really. I just held her close.

Anyway, we left the Philippines for a week's trip to Thailand (Krabi and Bangkok). Rochelyn and I loved the Thai food, and she loved the shoes there! (My Imelda).

So we have been in the UK for 6 weeks now and she is learning about English life. She seems to mostly smile her way through all the mysterious habits and customs we do.

Over the past couple of weeks she has had a very bad rash on her face, the skin went browner and very course and hard. It was worrying, but now it is almost gone.
She has been tired and has had tummy pains too, and she said she could be pregnant.
We bought a couple of pregnancy testing kits and we are now both overjoyed to know she is 2-3 weeks pregnant.

So that is our "little" update. So little that we think it is now attaching to her uterus.

Happy Days.

Mrs.JMajor
1st July 2009, 10:59
Wow congratulation Mike and Rochelyn :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::smileybigtmouth:

Ann07
1st July 2009, 11:25
Always nice to read your story with Rochelyn..Aposhark:)

With regards to her skin i had that as well for a few weeks when i get here just adjusting to the water .....lol! I just keep using moisturizer and its gone :)

WOW! Great News:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Another baby in the forum:D:D:D Booked an appointment now to see her gp:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck to both of you...drink plenty of fluids now Rochelyn and start taking folic acid:)

bornatbirth
1st July 2009, 11:26
congrats to you!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Jay&Zobel
1st July 2009, 11:43
OH WOW!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really a very wonderful news!! Soon you will have your own, Filipino kid (half Brit) lol

JudyHon
1st July 2009, 11:55
Congratulations Mike & Rochelyn :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Have a wonderful day today :)

laurel
1st July 2009, 12:25
A "little" update..........

I went over to the Philippines in April to collect my dear wife Rochelyn.
She had spent a couple of months at home with her family before we left the Philippines. She went back to her little island in her lovely fishing village.
We spent a few days under a large mosquito net outside her house in the "bayag" (cebuano for nipa hut).

It was so nice to hear the sounds and watch all the life in her busy village.
All the children were coming over to me for hundreds of tickles. I even jogged for 45 minutes once with about 30 kids, and all of them ran without stopping. Well, except for me to make loud noises before threatening to tickle them....I will never forget that run, the funniest jog I have ever been on. I love Filipino kids.

It was so sad for Rochelyn to say goodbye to her family.
To be honest, I had worried so much about her leaving day for months before.
She said her goodbyes and when it came to walking away to the pump boat, there were thankfully no family tears, but I knew there were tears behind closed doors.....
Rochelyn cried on the pump boat, well, sobbing really. I just held her close.

Anyway, we left the Philippnes for a week's trip to Thailand (Krabi and Bangkok). Rochelyn and I loved the Thai food, and she loved the shoes there! (My Imelda).

So we have been in the UK for 6 weeks now and she is learning about English life. She seems to mostly smile her way through all the mysterious habits and customs we do.

Over the past couple of weeks she has had a very bad rash on her face, the skin went browner and very course and hard. It was worrying, but now it is almost gone.
She has been tired and has had tummy pains too, and she said she could be pregnant.
We bought a couple of pregnancy testing kits and we are now both overjoyed to know she is 2-3 weeks pregnant.

So that is our "little" update. So little that we think it is now attaching to her uterus.

Happy Days.
L
I have been inspired and intrigued by your story, im off to see my g/f later this year . I recognise so many aspects of the emotions that you have been through and the love that you have for Rochelyn, i know that i have never ever felt the way i have about anyone as i do with my love and words cannot adequately describe the ovewhelming sense of love i have for her..there are many obstacles ahead but I know it shall all be worth it in the end. Many congratulations on your latest happy news ..........BTW this is my first post but i had to reply to this thread.....Once again many congratulations

PAT
1st July 2009, 14:07
Congrats to you aposhark and Rochelyn:):):):):)

LEAHnew
1st July 2009, 14:40
Nice to hear your update Mike very lovely story, I can't avoid to be emotionally in the 1st paragraph as I can relate, I am about to leave soon I know how hard to say Goodbye especially leaving my 5 year old daughter:bigcry:I should be more stronger in which my better half had given me :):cwm38:

My warmest Congratulation to you and Rochelyn:):Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

scott&ligaya
1st July 2009, 15:06
WOW Congratulations Mike and Rochelyn,
your story has been hearwarming and eloquent. Why don,t you both join a few of us midland couples at studley car boot sale on Saturday 11th July, I will be most happy to buy you a beer and let Ligaya and Rochelyn talk babies and Buntis all morning:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

ps I am writing this from sofitel Hotel Shanghai but stopped reading my work email from Uk to send this

MarBell379
1st July 2009, 16:07
Congratulations :) Not just a new wife but a whole new family on the way :)

Sim11UK
1st July 2009, 16:28
:):)Yes a nice story & a realistic story, many are familiar with...tough for both parties involved. Major upheavles in both of your lives.

Congrats! on your other news...More jogging & tickles to come. :)

Sophie
1st July 2009, 16:49

Happy Days.

Wow, congratulations aposhark and rochelyn :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Aposhark, you are quite a fast worker, lol and a sharp shooter too if i may add, lol , well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st July 2009, 17:42
:BouncyHappy: Wonderful news, Mike & Rochelyn ... heartiest congratulations!

IainBusby
1st July 2009, 21:26
Congratulations Rochelyn and Mike, great news!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

rusty
1st July 2009, 21:29
Conratulations to you both on your great news.

Mrs Daddy
1st July 2009, 21:41
congrats:)

lavander
2nd July 2009, 04:24
2 words APO & to your Panaginip (Rochelyn)

WELL DONE!!!

Congrats!!!
Irene

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:15
To lavander, Mrs Daddy, rusty, Louella & Iain, Arthur Little, Sophie, Sim11UK, MarBell379, scott&ligaya, LEAHnew, PAT, laurel, JudyHon, Jay&Zobel, bornatbirth, Ann07 and Mrs.JMajor................

Thank you ALL for your kind congratulations, it is so nice to increase the amount of Fil-Brit families in the UK !!!

Well, it is so nice "trying" LOL.

I am 52 years young and have never had a child so this news is quite overwhelming at my tender age :-)

I fall in love with a beautiful young lady "love at first sight", we get married, get the spousal visa and she comes to the UK and gets pregnant after about 3 weeks.

Almost all my dreams have come true.
Just a little baby to arrive will complete everything. Life is Gooooood.....

A man is a man and we do our best, but the power of Filipina love is so strong.

Thanks again.
You are all so kind.

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:24
.......i know that i have never ever felt the way i have about anyone as i do with my love and words cannot adequately describe the ovewhelming sense of love i have for her..there are many obstacles ahead but I know it shall all be worth it in the end......

Keep strong all the way through laurel as the joy at the end is worth all the hassles and hiccups along the way.....

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:37
.......drink plenty of fluids now Rochelyn and start taking folic acid:)

Hi Anne, does this mean she has to eat lots of ANTS ?

aromulus
5th July 2009, 08:38

"Folic" acid................ Not "Formic"............:doh

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:45
........I am about to leave soon I know how hard to say Goodbye especially leaving my 5 year old daughter:bigcry:.............

Hi Leah, we can only do our best in life.
Keep strong in all your endeavours dear.

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:46
"folic" acid................ Not "formic"............:doh

lol glad you pointed that out, Dom.

Just couldn't imagine her with handfuls of the little blighters..........

aposhark
5th July 2009, 08:53
......Why don,t you both join a few of us midland couples at studley car boot sale on Saturday 11th July.....

We will try to make it next Saturday, scott&ligaya!
Can you let me know the postcode or the street where it will be held?

adam&chryss
5th July 2009, 08:58
To Juliet, lavander, Mrs Daddy, rusty, Louella & Iain, Arthur Little, Sophie, Sim11UK, MarBell379, scott&ligaya, LEAHnew, PAT, laurel, JudyHon, Jay&Zobel, bornatbirth, Ann07 and Mrs.JMajor................

Thank you ALL for your kind congratulations, it is so nice to increase the amount of Fil-Brit families in the UK !!!

Well, it is so nice "trying" LOL.

I am 52 years young and have never had a child so this news is quite overwhelming at my tender age :-)

I fall in love with a beautiful young lady "love at first sight", we get married, get the spousal visa and she comes to the UK and gets pregnant after about 3 weeks.

Almost all my dreams have come true.
Just a little baby to arrive will complete everything. Life is Gooooood.....

A man is a man and we do our best, but the power of Filipina love is so strong.

Thanks again.
You are all so kind.

aawww.. congratulations to both of you aposhark!!! :BouncyHappy:

All the best to panaginip and the little life to be :)

aposhark
5th July 2009, 09:03
:):)Yes a nice story & a realistic story, many are familiar with...tough for both parties involved. Major upheavles in both of your lives.

Congrats! on your other news...More jogging & tickles to come. :)

Hi Simon, I think it is much harder for our Filipinas as they leave their close tight-knit families for a new life.
I think the man's responsibility is to work all the hours to make everything work smoothly in getting the visa and preparing a new life for her.
I often think of how it must have been thousands of years ago when men went out to bring home the food for the mother at home.
I hope the last sentence didn't come over as sexist, but I do want my wife to stay at home and bring up our baby (ies).
After seeing how well the children behave in the Philippines, I will be more than glad to let Rochelyn be a stay-at-home Mum.

aposhark
5th July 2009, 09:07
Wow, congratulations aposhark and rochelyn :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Aposhark, you are quite a fast worker, lol and a sharp shooter too if i may add, lol , well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

That made me laugh Sophie.
It is easy to be a "sharp shooter" with a beautiful wife.
She makes life so beautiful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
5th July 2009, 09:10
aawww.. congratulations to both of you aposhark!!! :BouncyHappy:

All the best to panaginip and the little life to be :)

Thanks a lot, adam&chryss :BouncyHappy:

Sophie
5th July 2009, 09:29
It is easy to be a "sharp shooter" with a beautiful wife.
She makes life so beautiful :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very true aposhark :xxgrinning--00xx3:
What more can you ask for.....you got a beautiful and wonderful wife and now a baby on the way, life is great indeed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
5th July 2009, 10:05
We will try to make it next Saturday, scott&ligaya!
Can you let me know the postcode or the street where it will be held?

http://www.studleycarbootsale.co.uk/

Ann07
5th July 2009, 10:31

As MOD said "FOLIC" ACID hehehehehe You can get it in the Chemist:):D

acs
5th July 2009, 20:06
Congrats aposhark and wifey :Hellooo: Wow a baby soon :BouncyHappy: thats very nice.:BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

ca143
5th July 2009, 20:19
As MOD said "FOLIC" ACID hehehehehe You can get it in the Chemist:):D

u can get in holland and barret as well,then eat lot cabbage good source of folic acid too:D

aposhark
6th July 2009, 07:12
http://www.studleycarbootsale.co.uk/

Thanks Iain

aposhark
6th July 2009, 07:13
u can get in holland and barret as well,then eat lot cabbage good source of folic acid too:D

Thanks, looks like we will have a smelly kitchen. :D

misscarie
6th July 2009, 07:17
Congrats aposhark and to rochelyn!

i remember when i arrived here last year :D a few weeks later i get pregnant :yikes: too fast too furious lol

scott&ligaya
14th July 2009, 17:46
Hi Mike and Rochelyn,
are you getting used to the "daddy" idea. I love being a dad again at 47. Now you have a had a little time to absorb the concept what are your thoughts.

miss.piggy
14th July 2009, 18:27
How I met "Panaginip".

I don't know if I mentioned .....

haaayyy...SWEET!

jam07
14th July 2009, 18:29
what a nice love story..... kaka-kilig and kainggit! :P

best wishes to both of you and congratulations with the upcoming chikiting! :)

stay inlove with her :)

Jay&Zobel
14th July 2009, 19:25
Hi Mr Mike, how's Miss Rochelyn? 1st trimester of pregnancy can be quite difficult, hope everything is just fine...:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
23rd July 2009, 10:19
Hi Mr Mike, how's Miss Rochelyn? 1st trimester of pregnancy can be quite difficult, hope everything is just fine...:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Jay&Zobel,

Thanks for asking about my beautiful wife.

Unfortunately, she thinks she has mis-carried and she will do another pregnancy test next week. She went for a scan at the hospital and they could not really advise her what the situation was, as I think in the early days of pregnancy, the zygote is too small to see anyway.

It has been a sad time for both of us recently......

I found out that 24% (almost 1 in 4) pregnancies end up as miscarriages, something most people don't know about.

Still we are still hopeful.

She has just gone for her first job in the UK, although she was sooooo nervous beforehand.

scott&ligaya
23rd July 2009, 10:39
Hi Mike, this is truly potential dreadful news, but as you say maybe all will be well, and in any event you can always have fun trying again.

kimmi
23rd July 2009, 10:42
Hi Jay&Zobel,

Unfortunately, she thinks she has mis-carried and she will do another pregnancy test next week. She went for a scan at the hospital and they could not really advise her what the situation was, as I think in the early days of pregnancy, the zygote is too small to see anyway.

I found out that 24% (almost 1 in 4) pregnancies end up as miscarriages, something most people don't know about.

She has just gone for her first job in the UK, although she was sooooo nervous beforehand.

oh no sorry to hear that Mike, I am lost with words in here.:bigcry: but dont lose hope maybe she just tested early..looking forward to hear the good news next week..

but I am wishing her goodluck on her first job..:)

Sophie
23rd July 2009, 10:47
Hi Jay&Zobel,

Hello aposhark, she's still due to take her next pregnancy test next week, so you'll never know, it could be good news....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Let's keep hoping for the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
25th July 2009, 14:50
Hello aposhark, she's still due to take her next pregnancy test next week, so you'll never know, it could be good news....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Let's keep hoping for the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Sophie,

Unfortunately the test was negative as we expected.

Here is my "Panaginip", taken in Thailand last May.
I have my Everton shirt on, not sure what her team is!!!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/aposhark/IMG_1015.jpg

Sophie
25th July 2009, 17:05
Hi Sophie,

I'm sorry to hear that aposhark.....but you can always try again, there's plenty of time and i bet you'll have one in no time :xxgrinning--00xx3:
How's rochelyn holding up? I hope she's doing well......
In the meantime, just enjoy your time with your beautiful wife, she is such a charm, no wonder she caught you under her spell :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
You're a very lucky man indeed, but i'm sure she is just as lucky to have you as well......and you really look great together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
25th July 2009, 18:06

Hi Jay&Zobel,

Hi Sophie,

Awww...I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope her new job is going well. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anyway, what a lovely pic you have got there. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Take care always. :)

Ross
26th July 2009, 13:43
Hi Jay&Zobel,

im happy your wife got work can i ask wheres your wife working and what she need to get that work am soon getting me papers done too to get there with my husband and hopefully to get work ..im a follower of your love story and ilove it..your both very lucky..everyone here is really lucky.. ;)
i hope u can send me best reagrd to your wife and answer my quiries did she begen working now..shes lucky as well at least she wont get bored and hopefully u get a baby as well ;)

good luck and talk soon

Ross

aposhark
26th July 2009, 15:11
im happy your wife got work can i ask wheres your wife working and what she need to get that work am soon getting me papers done too to get there with my husband and hopefully to get work ..im a follower of your love story and ilove it..your both very lucky..everyone here is really lucky.. ;)
i hope u can send me best reagrd to your wife and answer my quiries did she begen working now..shes lucky as well at least she wont get bored and hopefully u get a baby as well ;)

good luck and talk soon

Ross

Hi and thank you for your reply.

Please see my new thread "For Filipinas newly arriving in the UK"

Best of Luck.

aposhark
26th July 2009, 15:25
I'm sorry to hear that aposhark.....but you can always try again, there's plenty of time and i bet you'll have one in no time :xxgrinning--00xx3:
How's rochelyn holding up? I hope she's doing well......
In the meantime, just enjoy your time with your beautiful wife, she is such a charm, no wonder she caught you under her spell :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
You're a very lucky man indeed, but i'm sure she is just as lucky to have you as well......and you really look great together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Sophie.
She is better now thanks, it has been a strange two weeks for us.
I am more lucky than her :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
26th July 2009, 15:28
Awww...I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope her new job is going well. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Jay&Zobel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
26th July 2009, 15:30
oh no sorry to hear that Mike, I am lost with words in here.:bigcry: but dont lose hope maybe she just tested early..looking forward to hear the good news next week..

but I am wishing her goodluck on her first job..:)

Thanks very much, kimmi.
It wasn't good news as you can see, but we'll have fun trying again!!!!

kimmi
26th July 2009, 18:28
Thanks very much, kimmi.
It wasn't good news as you can see, but we'll have fun trying again!!!!

oh yeah Ive read about it, am really sorry Mike..maybe it is not yet time and at least it give u more time to enjoy each other first..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Margarita
20th September 2009, 19:41
Hi Sophie,

what a nice pic together and i pray that everything with both of you are fine which includes her pregnancy and her new job.....God bless you both too...:)

aposhark
23rd September 2009, 14:49
what a nice pic together and i pray that everything with both of you are fine which includes her pregnancy and her new job.....God bless you both too...:)

Unfortunately, Rochelyn had a miscarriage but we are optimistic for the future.
Her new job is going along well, she is not getting 5 days a week but a bit of money is coming her way.
I am not religious by the way Margarita, but thanks for your post.

scott&ligaya
23rd September 2009, 15:01
Hi Mike, did you not see my post re Piolo Pacaul, your honeys hearthrob, he IS coming to London in November afer all:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Piamed
23rd September 2009, 23:42
Hey buddy

Not been on reading for some time. I've just read what happened and want to add my own sadness at what has happened. I'm certain in time all will be well. As you said, the effort you'll now put in and the fun you'll have doing it will be something to keep you going until your own bundle of joy is firmly on the way.

All the best to you both!

Toks

Florge
24th September 2009, 13:30
Hey buddy

Not been on reading for some time. I've just read what happened and want to add my own sadness at what has happened. I'm certain in time all will be well. As you said, the effort you'll now put in and the fun you'll have doing it will be something to keep you going until your own bundle of joy is firmly on the way.

Toks

toksssssssss.... where have you been???!!!!! hope you and family are okay and well... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
25th September 2009, 00:35
Hi Mike, did you not see my post re Piolo Pacaul, your honeys hearthrob, he IS coming to London in November afer all:yikes::yikes::yikes:

Hi, yes I saw your post, thanks......
Better not take her to see him in London as she may try to run away with him....

aposhark
25th September 2009, 00:37
Hey buddy

Toks

Hi Toks,
Thanks for your kind words and consideration.
We are having the occasional bit of fun trying!!

Hope you and yours are all well also.
Brgds,
Mike

aposhark
3rd December 2009, 19:52
Hello everyone, sorry not much online these days due to work commitments.

Panaginip is pregnant again :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Fingers crossed :REDancedancer08:

triple5
3rd December 2009, 20:05
Great news! Hope it goes ok for the two of you this time. Good luck :)

aposhark
3rd December 2009, 20:24
Great news! Hope it goes ok for the two of you this time. Good luck :)

Thanks triple5,
She has finished work for now and is sleeping a lot.

We are very lucky to have Filipinas in our lives.

Now, if I can only stop her munching on bags of "crips", they seem to be very agreeable to her Cebuano taste buds :Cuckoo:

kimmi
3rd December 2009, 20:35
Hello everyone, sorry not much online these days due to work commitments.

Panaginip is pregnant again :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Fingers crossed :REDancedancer08:

congratulations Mike and wifey..:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

aposhark
3rd December 2009, 21:22
congratulations Mike and wifey..:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Salamat kimmi :-)

IainBusby
3rd December 2009, 21:51
Congratulations to you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

Ji&Ma
3rd December 2009, 22:03
:BouncyHappy: Wow, good news then, our congratulations all the best to the happy couple ;) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

RuBiX
3rd December 2009, 22:24
Congratulations!!!:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Keep safe to your wife:xxgrinning--00xx3:

belfast_dude
3rd December 2009, 22:26
that is a sweet story dude...thank you for sharing it man

jonathan47
4th December 2009, 00:47
i just came across this thread and found i could relate to the love story at the begining then i was happy for you both to be pregnent then tears in my eyes and sad for you then bang!! she pregnant !!! wow fantastic news i am so happy for you...i know exactly what you mean when you say how lucky we are to have beautiful filipina's in our lives they are the best heheheh...going through my own love story and waiting and stressing with the wait for the day my beautiful gorgeous baby girl will be by my side....all the best and wish you eternal joy

regards

jonathan and annabel

aposhark
4th December 2009, 13:05
Thank you jonathan47, belfast_dude, RuBiX, Ji&Ma and IainBusby.

Of course we are hoping all will be well this time.

I am hoping we will have a little girl so I will have another lady running around the house who looks like Panaginip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
4th December 2009, 15:17
I really enjoyed reading about how your love story started and it's something very inspiring.
Congratulations! I hope this is it:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
4th December 2009, 16:27
wow good news.congrats x x

scott&ligaya
4th December 2009, 16:49
Congratulations and as you say fingers crossed.

our new bundle of Joy is 2 months old already!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Little
5th December 2009, 01:15
Heartfelt Congratulations, Mike & Rochelyn ... I'm delighted :BouncyHappy: to learn your great news, my friends.

jam07
5th December 2009, 05:01
wow! congratulations! baby news is such a delight! :)

September
5th December 2009, 14:28
Congratulation Mike and rochelle,well done

Sophie
6th December 2009, 17:43
Wow, congratulations aposhark and rochelyn :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm so happy for both of you :)

aposhark
8th December 2009, 09:56
Thanks also to Sophie, September, jam07, Arthur Little, scott&ligaya, Mrs Daddy, liane. :Hellooo:

keithAngel
9th December 2009, 23:06
Great news mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
11th December 2009, 14:08
Congratulations and as you say fingers crossed.

our new bundle of Joy is 2 months old already!!!!!!!!!!Congrats amiga and amigo. Not been on so often these days so missed your baby's birth. :xxgrinning--00xx3: God bless you all.

Thank you jonathan47, belfast_dude, RuBiX, Ji&Ma and IainBusby.

Of course we are hoping all will be well this time.

I am hoping we will have a little girl so I will have another lady running around the house who looks like Panaginip :xxgrinning--00xx3:Fantastic news matey. Looking forward to seeing a new baby forumer. All the best to you both.

sweetmanning
11th December 2009, 14:32
what a lovely story to read :)...goodluck aposhark with a good heart and good intention u have i'm sure a nice successful love story to follow.:D

all the best!:cwm12:

Tonet
11th December 2009, 16:36
I really enjoyed reading your thread Aposhark, what a cute love story, and it was very nice of you to share it with us,

Good luck for ur panaginip's pregnancy, hope this time it will be successful.:)

Ann07
11th December 2009, 20:53
happy for you both ....isog jud ning pinay dali ra mabuntis:icon_lol: ( ask Rochelyn to translate it for you Aposhark:))

Goodluck:)

aposhark
12th December 2009, 20:16
Thank you Ann07, Tonet, sweetmanning, Piamed, scott&ligaya and keithAngel.

Panaginip and I look forward to having a Fil-Brit baby too :cwm12:

LEAHnew
13th December 2009, 08:20
Thank you Ann07, Tonet, sweetmanning, Piamed, scott&ligaya and keithAngel.

Panaginip and I look forward to having a Fil-Brit baby too :cwm12:

wow what a good news...congratulation Mike and Rochelyn:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
13th December 2009, 09:25
Great news :xxgrinning--00xx3:....hope to be in your shoes in the not too distant future. :)

islander
23rd January 2010, 19:17
hi aposhark & rochelyn!

congratulations to both of you!

i had a miscarriage as well same as rochelyn on my first pregnancy, very depressing though, but luckily, i'm pregnant again, i'm in my 16th weeks now.

hope everything goes well with all pregnant women here!

lyka
24th January 2010, 08:04
wow nice story..kakilig hehehe..we been that place also malapascua with my fiance last nov 09 we enjoyed the place..cute white island..

aposhark
24th January 2010, 23:19
hi aposhark & rochelyn!

congratulations to both of you!

i had a miscarriage as well same as rochelyn on my first pregnancy, very depressing though, but luckily, i'm pregnant again, i'm in my 16th weeks now.

hope everything goes well with all pregnant women here!

Thanks islander :)

You and my wife are very close with your pregnancies.

We saw our small baby on the monitor at the hospital last week.
It was the 12 week check up.
It had a very fast heartbeat and was moving it's arms and legs.
Very emotional to see that, especially for an old utot like me :icon_lol:

Did you see your small baby like that too?

filipina_owl
25th January 2010, 07:47
Hi aposhark. I've been following and reading your posts and happy to know that rochelyn is pregnant again. Im also expecting and due anytime next month. It's a very nice feeling to feel your little one in the tummy. :D Hope you're lovely wife is enjoying her pregnancy. Good luck to you both and God bless. :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

aposhark
25th January 2010, 20:00
............. Im also expecting and due anytime next month. It's a very nice feeling to feel your little one in the tummy. :D Hope you're lovely wife is enjoying her pregnancy. Good luck to you both and God bless. :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Hi filipina_owl
Thanks for your best wishes, we wish you all the best with your upcoming baby too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
26th January 2010, 17:03

You and my wife are very close with your pregnancies.

We saw our small baby on the monitor at the hospital last week.
It was the 12 week check up.
It had a very fast heartbeat and was moving it's arms and legs.
Very emotional to see that, especially for an old utot like me :icon_lol:

Did you see your small baby like that too?

I had my first dating scan last 31 dec., seen it's heart beating fast as well. It's so amazing to see the baby in the monitor & then looking at my tummy, wondered how did it get inside, hehehe!

I'm scheduled for my next scan on 10 Feb.

Btw, how many weeks is rochelyn now? when is her due date?

filipina_owl
26th January 2010, 18:08
hi islander. how many weeks pregnant are you? im about 36 weeks, im due next month already, im really excited about it, my baby boy has been moving a lot as if he wants to come out already, but i talk to him and tell him to come in due time...:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

aposhark
26th January 2010, 22:07
I had my first dating scan last 31 dec., seen it's heart beating fast as well. It's so amazing to see the baby in the monitor & then looking at my tummy, wondered how did it get inside, hehehe!

I'm scheduled for my next scan on 10 Feb.

Btw, how many weeks is rochelyn now? when is her due date?

Hi again islander,
Rochelyn's estimated due date is 02 August, she is approximately 12 weeks pregnant now.
She is 99% happy but I do get the occasional over-reaction as she is very sensitive and emotional.

:76: :crazy: :omg: :Cuckoo::Blacklistthatsucks:

This clash happens when I am too blunt, a little insensitive or downright foolish

:Hammer: :Hammer: :Hammer: :Hammer:

I try to keep my head down at these times and wait for the storm to blow over :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aposhark
26th January 2010, 22:14
wow what a good news...congratulation Mike and Rochelyn:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi LEAHnew,
Sorry I missed your post.
Thanks a lot :xxgrinning--00xx3:

filipina_owl
27th January 2010, 00:52
aposhark, just understand your panaginip as most pregnant women are really emotional and sensitive. Sometimes we cry for no reason. :icon_lol: My husband will just keep quiet when i become very emotional, i tend to yell at him and just hit him when im really upset. He will just stare at me and think im :crazy::D.:Erm: So he just bear with me. :icon_lol:

But its perfectly normal, blame it to the hormones.:D So if your panaginip tends to be very sensitive, just dont take it too personally... Just let her :76: and smile... :D

islander
29th January 2010, 21:39
hi islander. how many weeks pregnant are you? im about 36 weeks, im due next month already, im really excited about it, my baby boy has been moving a lot as if he wants to come out already, but i talk to him and tell him to come in due time...:Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

hi filipina_owl!

i'm still on my 17thweek now, still a long way to go... good for you coz you're almost in the finishing line, hehehehe!

anyway, Good Luck!

islander
29th January 2010, 21:45
Hi again islander,
Rochelyn's estimated due date is 02 August, she is approximately 12 weeks pregnant now.
She is 99% happy but I do get the occasional over-reaction as she is very sensitive and emotional.

:76: :crazy: :omg: :Cuckoo::Blacklistthatsucks:

This clash happens when I am too blunt, a little insensitive or downright foolish

:Hammer: :Hammer: :Hammer: :Hammer:

I try to keep my head down at these times and wait for the storm to blow over :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

that means i'll just be 1month ahead of her!

those are all part of pregnancy... due to hormonal changes, i know for sure that rochelyn can't explain her behavioral changes either, hehehe!

you just have to be more understanding & have loads of patience, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aposhark
31st January 2010, 22:53
... Just let her :76: and smile... :D

Thanks filipina_owl :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
31st January 2010, 23:25
that means i'll just be 1month ahead of her!

those are all part of pregnancy... due to hormonal changes, i know for sure that rochelyn can't explain her behavioral changes either, hehehe!

you just have to be more understanding & have loads of patience, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
1st February 2010, 19:29

Watch out for flying frying pans, plates, knives, ornaments, kitchen sinks, etc, etc.....:omg:

Wrong, it is especially designed and perfected over the millennia to make us blokes feel like that....:doh

I try to keep my head down at these times and wait for the storm to blow over

It won't blow over in a month of sundays....

It will simmer quietly under the surface, and erupt again in a tsunami of vitriolic silence, as soon as you think everything is honkydory....:Brick:

aposhark
2nd February 2010, 19:19
......It will simmer quietly under the surface, and erupt again in a tsunami of vitriolic silence, as soon as you think everything is honkydory....:Brick:

Doomed, we are all doomed

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But her sweetness and affection ties all of us to our Filipina ladies. :Cuckoo:

aposhark
15th March 2010, 22:20
Hi all,

Today was a wonderful day as we went for Rochelyn's 20 week ultrasound scan at the hospital.

Everything looked ok with the baby girl.
It was so nice to see our little one moving about so much.
She even put her thumb in her mouth once.

She was just like my lovely wife who I often call "Fidget-Face" as a term of endearment. (Rochelyn fidgets about a lot when I am trying to drop off to sleep).

So, my days of being easily able to get into the bathroom for a shave will be even more curtailed.

Needless to say we are both overjoyed.

Life is Good (no tampo for the last 4 days!)

Sophie
15th March 2010, 22:35
Hi all,

Today was a wonderful day as we went for Rochelyn's 20 week ultrasound scan at the hospital.

Everything looked ok with the baby girl.
It was so nice to see our little one moving about so much.
She even put her thumb in her mouth once.

She was just like my lovely wife who I often call "Fidget-Face" as a term of endearment. (Rochelyn fidgets about a lot when I am trying to drop off to sleep).

So, my days of being easily able to get into the bathroom for a shave will be even more curtailed.

Needless to say we are both overjoyed.

Life is Good (no tampo for the last 4 days!)

Congratulations on your baby girl on the way aposhark, i'm so happy for you and rochelyn :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
16th March 2010, 00:05
Forgive me for having only just read all 185 replies to your thread (well, not quite all !) and please accept my best wishes ! :)

aposhark
16th March 2010, 11:41
Congratulations on your baby girl on the way aposhark, i'm so happy for you and rochelyn :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks a lot Sophie :)

aposhark
16th March 2010, 11:47
Forgive me for having only just read all 185 replies to your thread (well, not quite all !) and please accept my best wishes ! :)

Thanks a lot Alan :)
Sorry for the looooooong read :yikes:

keithAngel
16th March 2010, 12:35
Glad the dreams ongoing Mike:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
16th March 2010, 12:45
Glad the dreams ongoing Mike:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Keith,

Another mestiza on the way :Cuckoo: :cwm12: :Help1: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

liane
16th March 2010, 15:28
Few months from now you will have little Rochelyn. I am glad to know that you got your panaginip baby girl :D
This is something you were hoping for :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
16th March 2010, 15:40
Few months from now you will have little Rochelyn. I am glad to know that you got your panaginip baby girl :D

Your story about "Panaginip" was romantic :)I'm sure you know Aegis Band (yeah, I'm their number 1 British fan!) have a song "Munting Pangarap" and they translated lyrics for me on their website as "Simple Dream". Maybe Liane or Rochelyn can explain ...both words presumably mean "dream" ?

aposhark
16th March 2010, 16:05
This is something you were hoping for :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Liane,
Like many men here who are happily married to their Asawa Filipina, I am constantly in awe of my lovely kind-natured and happy life companion.

I could not think of anyone else in the world to be a mother to my children than my lovely wife. The more I know her, the more loving she becomes and the happier our home gets.
Our little daughter will be in safe and loving arms when she arrives in our world.

I never saw tantrums from any Filipino children when I was in the Phils, my wife will be a good mother, I believe. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

This is my first child and I am 53 but I am counting the days to the arrival of our baby girl :cwm12:

aposhark
16th March 2010, 16:13
Your story about "Panaginip" was romantic :)I'm sure you know Aegis Band (yeah, I'm their number 1 British fan!) have a song "Munting Pangarap" and they translated lyrics for me on their website as "Simple Dream". Maybe Liane or Rochelyn can explain ...both words presumably mean "dream" ?

Hi Alan,
Rochelyn told me "munting pangarap" was "small ambition" (she thinks, but she is not sure because her tagalog is not 100%!).
Panaginip is "dream" in Tagalog; and in Visayan (Cebuano) it is "damgo".

Ann07
16th March 2010, 16:52
Hi Mike and Rochelyn

Congrats:) You must be very excited now for mini Rochelyn:)

Ann

aposhark
16th March 2010, 16:56
Hi Mike and Rochelyn

Congrats:) You must be very excited now for mini Rochelyn:)

Ann

Thanks Ann :D

Looks like we will be having the same fun that your children bring to you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

islander
11th April 2010, 17:45
congratulations!

it's nice to hear you'll be having a baby girl soon... for sure she would be as lovely as your wife!

btw, how is rochelyn keeping? hope she's doing fine inspite of having big bump, hehehe!

Mrs Daddy
11th April 2010, 19:09
wish is coming true then mike as you wish to have a lovely girl.Congrats:)

aposhark
11th April 2010, 20:56
congratulations!

it's nice to hear you'll be having a baby girl soon... for sure she would be as lovely as your wife!

btw, how is rochelyn keeping? hope she's doing fine inspite of having big bump, hehehe!

Hi islander, thanks for your post.

Rochelyn is doing well thank you.
Her face pimples are finally going so her smile is now wider.

Brgds :)

aposhark
11th April 2010, 20:58
wish is coming true then mike as you wish to have a lovely girl.Congrats:)

Thanks a lot Mrs Daddy :)

Piamed
12th April 2010, 08:10
Hey Mike. Glad to know all is progressing well with your pending family. Looking forward to hearing about baby Rochelyn's arrival! All the best mate.

sars_notd_virus
12th April 2010, 09:22
Watta nice lovestory you got:heartshape1: stay happy!!!

Arthur Little
12th April 2010, 13:32
Mike & Rochelyn ... so pleased to learn all's well with you!! :baby1:

aposhark
15th April 2010, 20:21
Thanks Toks, Arthur and Sars
Take care :)