PDA

View Full Version : TOURIST VISA UK ANY POINT TO APPLY

mikael
4th June 2006, 12:54
Hi Everyone again and Peter Gina thanks for the 1 hour chat the other night very helpful to our case as some of you will know we were refused a settlement visa on June 1st in Manila.

1 simple question is that now where in the stages of an appeal which I believe can take up to 6 8 months for all to be finalised. Is there any possibility of my wife getting a 1 month tourist visa to be here in the Uk as I really cannot take more time off work to go there as I have used up all my allocated holidays for this period.

Dont want to wait another 6 months for a hug if you get my meaning!!!!

Thanks for listening Mike in Nottingham

ginapeterb
4th June 2006, 13:45
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mik.jenn &#064; Jun 4 2006, 12&#58;54 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Everyone again and Peter Gina thanks for the 1 hour chat the other night very helpful to our case as some of you will know we were refused a settlement visa on June 1st in Manila.

1 simple question is that now where in the stages of an appeal which I believe can take up to 6 8 months for all to be finalised. Is there any possibility of my wife getting a 1 month tourist visa to be here in the Uk as I really cannot take more time off work to go there as I have used up all my allocated holidays for this period.

Dont want to wait another 6 months for a hug if you get my meaning&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Thanks for listening Mike in Nottingham
[/b][/quote]

Hello Mike, hahaha, suprised you didnt mention that to me on the phone, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sadly that is not even an option, due to the nature of your wife&#39;s very sad denial, it would have to be a miracle if she was then approved for a tourist visa, ( the entry clearance officer would simply deny your wife on the grounds of " No compelling reason to return" its a bummer I know, but sadly there is no alternative, naturally, all of us here are pretty aware of the pain you must be suffering, I&#39;m sure Rob and Keith will back me up when they have read the circumstances of your previous thread, I wouldnt even waste your money, as you will simply loose it with nothing having been gained.

Arbtitrary decision making by Entry clearance officers in foreign missions simply ruin peoples happiness, sad thoug it is, I am still of the opinion, that you and your wife will be reunited very shortly, should you follow the agreed course of action that we agreed on Friday, it was worth look at the tourist visa, but 99.9999 percent chance, it will be also declined, of course if anyone disagrees with me on this forum, they are welcome to advise you, and give alternative opinions, as usual I&#39;m all ears &#33;

Take care Mike...

Pete

mikael
4th June 2006, 23:06
THANKS PETE I Guessesd that anyway its so obvious just wanted it confirming to be sure of my thoughts
as its so plain to to an Irish man Don&#39;t try it

Admin
5th June 2006, 08:41
Disagree with Pete style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

mikael
5th June 2006, 13:34
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Jun 5 2006, 08&#58;41 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Disagree with Pete style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Can you say why Keith if poss state your reason. mike

ginapeterb
5th June 2006, 17:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mik.jenn &#064; Jun 5 2006, 01&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Can you say why Keith if poss state your reason. mike
[/b][/quote]

Can&#39;t wait for this ?

baboyako
5th June 2006, 20:31
I think the chance is not 99.99999% - more likely 100%

Admin
6th June 2006, 19:41
You misread...it was a SARCASTIC comment.....I apologise for being a scouser

francesca
20th August 2006, 18:27
Why is the wife denied to go to UK?

Im lazy to go to RELATED topic posts, hehe.