PDA

View Full Version : quick update

marylen
19th May 2008, 17:09
Just a quick update....nothing happen yet....i just can't get my BUTT moves for a moment...(lol) still getting trap with the NSO MC, hopefully soon, I am expecting to have it end of this month....(total of 1 month since mailed through advance endorsement)........ so hate the waiting game but its all part of the whole process............

For those who started their application and shared everything what they have been up to, and to those as well who already gone the whole thing and never hesitate to shared their knowledge with regards..................THANK YOU and WE owed it a lot to you.................

From Us

Mary Ann and Lennard John

(cebu-scotland)

kimmi
19th May 2008, 19:29
Goodluck sis, dont worry u will be soon with ur hubby..:)

Piamed
19th May 2008, 23:09
Everything will be fine in no time at all!

SephEan
20th May 2008, 00:45
Good luck Marylen!!! I've been through..oh my:doh...anyway just be patient..mine took 15 days sis.. Good luck!!

Mrs.JMajor
20th May 2008, 02:24
Dont worry Anne,you will have it as you're on the forum w/ lots of good luck and

best of everything under the sun ,keep in touch (hugs)

jencha8569
20th May 2008, 06:17
good luck anne and dont worry much God is with you :)

Sconnie
20th May 2008, 07:46
Good luck to both of you, I am sure it will be fine, I pray that the process is quick for you, this dostance waiting game is hard to play.

God speed.

Vanessa has her appointment to hand in her application on Thursday.

Mrs.JMajor
20th May 2008, 07:51
Vanessa has her appointment to hand in her application on Thursday.

Good luck to both of you as well :BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

alicat
20th May 2008, 08:22
goodluck ann...i know the feelings,coz ive been through
just be patient sis..everything will be ok.

marylen
20th May 2008, 09:10
thanks girls.........................we missed now our hubby that much..isnt it?