PDA

View Full Version : mutual decision on divorce

sphinx
18th May 2008, 14:00
what are the requirements of mutual decision that we will file a divorce...if this calls to leaving the country. i will accept it..go back to my teaching career in the Ph, raise my child on my own....enough for me that He lost ME and his daughter.

thanks for those wonderful people who read and keep reading my post

KeithD
18th May 2008, 14:11
You can do it yourself. Go the court and ask at the main desk for information & forms on divorce. If you do it yourself, which is eay, works out much cheaper.

Mrs Daddy
18th May 2008, 21:24
ohh I am sorry to hear about it sphinx,is that really your decision?well,goodluck for it and God Bless:)

CaptB
18th May 2008, 21:49
If your still in the UK. Take a visit to your local Citizens advice bureau they will help you with any paperwork and can offer advice. They do have a website online and you can leave a message for advice. But with something as important as this i advise going in and having a face to face meeting.

Are you sure this is the route you want to take? I dont know any information on your marriage but maybe a consulation with a group such as Relate may help to resolve your differences?

If you need any help im more than happy to help.

Take care.

aposhark
19th May 2008, 22:33
It saddens me to hear of your troubles.

I am not up on British law as others are on here.

I can only wish a happy ending for you sphinx

Mrs.JMajor
20th May 2008, 13:09
Hard to comment cause i'm not on your position ,but if i am on your situation i would rather fight for my right to stay for the sake

of my kid, i wonder how long u been out of the country,can u imagine teacher salary ?( di pa sinasahod nautang na) my point is

your daughter,she had a very good future considering shes holding dutch p.port,,so many things to tell you to enlighten your

mind...i saw some members reply on your other thread,considerate some of it..GOODLUCK ingat kayong mag-ina,dasal ka na lng lagi

I REALLY DO FEEL UR SITUATION BEING FAR FROM RELATIVES,

kimmi
21st May 2008, 13:10
wish u all the best Sphinx..God bless..sorry I am no good with UK laws or divorce all I can help is to offer u prayers..

raindear26
20th June 2008, 11:43
how long have you been married and how long have you been separated? If you've been separated for 2 years already and mutual then that's easy.

David House
20th June 2008, 12:34
Only you know what is best. But........... How long have you been married? How long in the UK? Do you have a British passport? Are you still living in the same house? Do you want to remain here, or do you prefer to go back to the Philippines? The best strategy will depend on your answers!