PDA

View Full Version : 8 killed in Philippine bank robbery

Win2Win
16th May 2008, 11:20
Gen. Ricardo Padilla said the victims were found sprawled on the bank's floor in the town of Cabuyao in Laguna province after customers alerted authorities that the bank had not opened as scheduled at...

More... (http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?rid=14862596&cat=0267775d6f1c3971)

Les_lady888
16th May 2008, 15:31
Yes this incident was indeed very bloody! How can they ever sleep after killing innocent employees?????? I can't believe this brutal act was indeed done by my fellow filipinos? I can think nothing but curses for those who did this devilish act!!!!

keithAngel
16th May 2008, 15:40
Yes this incident was indeed very bloody! How can they ever sleep after killing innocent employees?????? I can't believe this brutal act was indeed done by my fellow filipinos? I can think nothing but curses for those who did this devilish act!!!!

I guess the stakes are higher for bankrobbers in the philis than here in the UK

Not to condone

joebloggs
16th May 2008, 16:31
in laguna :yikes:

when they catch them, they should dangle them over the crocs at the croc farm on palawan, and each day slowly lower them... :NoNo: until .. :yikes::doh

keithAngel
16th May 2008, 22:40
Hmm a snappy answer!!:iagree:

bornatbirth
16th May 2008, 23:47
theres one thing they do well in the philippines and thats adminster justice,hopefully when they catch one of them they will get beaten to a pulp until they are all in prison!

keithAngel
17th May 2008, 11:40
theres one thing they do well in the philippines and thats adminster justice,hopefully when they catch one of them they will get beaten to a pulp until they are all in prison!

My original point was that if the Sentencing is 25 years in a hell hole or a bullet and or pulped then the stakes are very high and bank robbers ect are not going to care so much what they do to avoid capture.

The article mentioned looking for fingerprints I guess CCTV is not so big in the Philis as here , if the Security Guards were involved as suggested then there screening processes are very suspect if they don't know for sure who they at least are!

Without such controls, dead employees of the bank clearly cant testify against them and the Bank in my view is also very culpable

bornatbirth
26th May 2008, 21:51
my gf tells me the police already killed 4 so called suspects,shoot to kill!

Gavanddal
27th May 2008, 16:50

Unless they bribe the officials with the takings and get let off maybe?