PDA

View Full Version : Hello nice people!

angina_pectoris
30th May 2006, 12:19
Hello nice people in this forum&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

I&#39;m sorry, I don&#39;t always post here because I&#39;m busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I&#39;d like to know where&#39;s everybody from?

Thank you.

ivor&mel
30th May 2006, 17:38
We&#39;re from all over&#33; England... Wales... N. Ireland... Anyone from Scotland??

Personally, Mel and I live in Sheffield (safest and friendliest city in England&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif ), and Mel originates from Tagbilaran.

Ivor and Mel

Hunter3513
31st May 2006, 08:03
Hello. We are in southwest England in Somerset. My wife is from Valencia city in Bukidnon.

charlvil
31st May 2006, 09:42
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hunter3513 &#064; May 31 2006, 08&#58;03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Hello. We are in southwest England in Somerset. My wife is from Valencia city in Bukidnon. [/b][/quote]

Hello style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif ,

We are from southwest England as well in Cornwall. Chat is from the city of smile..... Bacolod City style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif ....

Admin
31st May 2006, 12:18
I&#39;m in Wales......I was evicted from England after being caught doing obscence acts to a picture of Steven Gerrard..........

ivor&mel
31st May 2006, 13:48
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 12&#58;18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I&#39;m in Wales......I was evicted from England after being caught doing obscence acts to a picture of Steven Gerrard..........
[/b][/quote]
Have you changed your ways? Or are the Welsh more tolerant about that sort of thing? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Eljohno
31st May 2006, 14:05
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 01&#58;48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Have you changed your ways? Or are the Welsh more tolerant about that sort of thing? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I am from N.Ireland & my wife is from Ozamiz City

Admin
31st May 2006, 17:20
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 01&#58;48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

Ivor, you know the use of sheep is fair game here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif Rob sent me his spare pair of wellies style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sex.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugher.gif

mrsfrivolity
31st May 2006, 17:53
Haller Angina&#33;

We are in Oxfordshire. I&#39;m originally from Manila.

Nice to meet you...and everyone... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Bill and Cielo

squareeyes
31st May 2006, 18:19
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 05&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ivor, you know the use of sheep is fair game here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif Rob sent me his spare pair of wellies style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Sex.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugher.gif
[/b][/quote]

I can lend you some velcro gloves if you want... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

ivor&mel
31st May 2006, 19:43
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 31 2006, 05&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
Ram... a lamb... a ding-dong&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

ginapeterb
31st May 2006, 20:01
Hello and Welcome to the Forum,

We are from South East England, Chelmsford/Bacolod City, Negros Occidental - The City of Smiles

Gina and Pete

ivor&mel
31st May 2006, 20:04
Just a thought: do people use Google Earth? Maybe we could cobble together a KMZ placemarks file showing all our locations? Not precise locations showing our actual houses - that might be an invitation to "I know where you live" types&#33; Just the rough area, something like this (ZIP file attached; just rename to a KMZ file as posting of KMZ files is not allowed). Or would it have too many security implications on a public forum?

Ivor and Mel

Admin
1st June 2006, 09:02
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; May 31 2006, 08&#58;04 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Just a thought: do people use Google Earth? Maybe we could cobble together a KMZ placemarks file showing all our locations? Not precise locations showing our actual houses - that might be an invitation to "I know where you live" types&#33; Just the rough area, something like this (ZIP file attached; just rename to a KMZ file as posting of KMZ files is not allowed). Or would it have too many security implications on a public forum?

Ivor and Mel
[/b][/quote]

You mean people don&#39;t know English geography style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif Kids of today couldn&#39;t even point to the UK within 5 seconds on a globe.

Hunter3513
1st June 2006, 10:48
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chat &#064; May 31 2006, 09&#58;42 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif ,

We are from southwest England as well in Cornwall. Chat is from the city of smile..... Bacolod City style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif ....
[/b][/quote]

Cool. Someone near us. Nice to meet ya. Take care.

charlvil
1st June 2006, 14:16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hunter3513 &#064; Jun 1 2006, 10&#58;48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Cool. Someone near us. Nice to meet ya. Take care. [/b][/quote]

Yes, love to see you as well. Come to Cornwall this summer & let&#39;s meet.

Cheers,

Chat

Hunter3513
2nd June 2006, 08:19
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chat &#064; Jun 1 2006, 02&#58;16 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yes, love to see you as well. Come to Cornwall this summer & let&#39;s meet.

Cheers,

Chat
[/b][/quote]

That would be nice. Its a long drive though style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif lol.. Would be nice to chat with ya guys sometime. Take care.

angina_pectoris
17th June 2006, 08:24
Hello Everybody&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

Thanks a bunch for answering my question&#33; It&#39;s a lot easier to find where&#39;s everybody from... thank you, thank you, thank you&#33;

jmatthews
17th June 2006, 13:48
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(angina_pectoris &#064; May 30 2006, 07&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello nice people in this forum&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

I&#39;m sorry, I don&#39;t always post here because I&#39;m busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I&#39;d like to know where&#39;s everybody from?

Thank you.
[/b][/quote]

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

misscarie
23rd July 2006, 08:03
Hello nice people in this forum! style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

I'm sorry, I don't always post here because I'm busy, we are not allowed to use the internet (for personal use) in office.

If this is not too much to ask, I'd like to know where's everybody from?

Thank you.

hello angina_pectoris...im in manila and my bf from manchester..nice to meet you guys here

missacarie