PDA

View Full Version : 'G'day everyone

Gedebage
29th May 2006, 21:59
Hi, I am in UK for awhile from Australia. I have been to Phils many times, and I have a fiance near Davao. Looking forward to my next trip in August. I can offer advice to enyone planning to visit there, as I am familiar with Manila, Cebu and a few other places. Can anyone tell me if there is a recommended travel agent in London who specializes in The Philippines, thanks in advance.

Eljohno
29th May 2006, 23:18
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lightrefreshments &#064; May 29 2006, 09&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi, I am in UK for awhile from Australia. I have been to Phils many times, and I have a fiance near Davao. Looking forward to my next trip in August. I can offer advice to enyone planning to visit there, as I am familiar with Manila, Cebu and a few other places. Can anyone tell me if there is a recommended travel agent in London who specializes in The Philippines, thanks in advance.
[/b][/quote]

Hello and welcome to the uk forum...

I do not know of any London Travel Agents but here are some uk websites that might help.

www.opodo.co.uk

www.airline-network.co.uk

www.dialaflight.co.uk

I hope this helps..

john

charlvil
29th May 2006, 23:27
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lightrefreshments &#064; May 29 2006, 09&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Hi, I am in UK for awhile from Australia. I have been to Phils many times, and I have a fiance near Davao. Looking forward to my next trip in August. I can offer advice to enyone planning to visit there, as I am familiar with Manila, Cebu and a few other places. Can anyone tell me if there is a recommended travel agent in London who specializes in The Philippines, thanks in advance. [/b][/quote]

Hello, welcome to the Uk. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif . Me & my husband always book our flight to SOUTHALL TRAVEL. They have a very competetive price. Cheers.

ivor&mel
30th May 2006, 17:43
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lightrefreshments &#064; May 29 2006, 09&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
Hello and welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

So what&#39;s lightrefreshments? Is that XXX instead of XXXX? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

I&#39;ll second John&#39;s vote for airline-network. I used to like ebookers, but they seem not to be very competitive as far as the Philippines go.

Ivor and Mel