PDA

View Full Version : Heya.

Eurasian
27th May 2006, 01:28
M/18/UK

Half Filipino, Half white stationed in the UK. Glad to join the forums.

Admin
27th May 2006, 12:25
Welcome, but lighten the attitude or you will not be around for long. We're a friendly family on here.

ervenescence
27th May 2006, 12:33
Thats it, be a good boy style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Welcome

Eurasian
27th May 2006, 16:59
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 12&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Welcome, but lighten the attitude or you will not be around for long. We&#39;re a friendly family on here.
[/b][/quote]

Then some of the members should learn not to take everything so personally.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Thats it, be a good boy smile.gif

Welcome[/b][/quote]

Being that writing does not carry any sound, I am unable to determine whether you were being sarcastic or not. But being that your filipino (Nice people in general), I doubt you are. So salamat for the welcome.

Admin
27th May 2006, 17:39
You don&#39;t know Erv then? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

....and you dear boy should not launch personnal attacks, one more and it&#39;s bye bye. Got that? This is a Filipino/UK dating/immigration site, so wise up to the subject. We&#39;ve had more useful help off the bottom of our shoes than you so far.

Eurasian
27th May 2006, 17:42
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You don&#39;t know Erv then? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

....and you dear boy should not launch personnal attacks, one more and it&#39;s bye bye. Got that? This is a Filipino/UK dating/immigration site, so wise up to the subject. We&#39;ve had more useful help off the bottom of our shoes than you so far.
[/b][/quote]

Wow, you really don&#39;t know your job as an admin do you? Personal attacks from staff. Nice. Explains the lack of activity on the board. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

Admin
27th May 2006, 17:44
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Wow, you really don&#39;t know your job as an admin do you? Personal attacks from staff. Nice. Explains the lack of activity on the board. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif
[/b][/quote]

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif What lack of activity? We help many people here....by the way, I&#39;m the MANAGING DIRECTOR not staff you wallop style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

I also have a life and don&#39;t have to hang around boards waiting for someone to post like you do, I&#39;ve seen the log, how sad&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif

Eurasian
27th May 2006, 17:46
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif What lack of activity? We help many people here....by the way, I&#39;m the MANAGING DIRECTOR not staff you wallop style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

I also have a life and don&#39;t have to hang around boards waiting for someone to post like you do, I&#39;ve seen the log, how sad&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif
[/b][/quote]

Oh so your not staff? So who do I contact about bad "managing director" skills?

Not as sad as picking filipina girls of the internet though eh? I guess you got me beat there style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif

mupsuit
27th May 2006, 17:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;42 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

My Filipina wife and I have a 10 year old daughter - so that makes her Eurasian - and there the similarity to you ends -

My advice to you is - step back, think hard and figure out how from so few posts you have made that you have received such a response - if you can do that, understand yourself, then this board will have contributed to your future more than you know.

Do not confuse QUANTITY with QUALITY

Admin
27th May 2006, 17:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eurasian &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Oh so your not staff? So who do I contact about bad "managing director" skills?

Not as sad as picking filipina girls of the internet though eh? I guess you got me beat there style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif
[/b][/quote]

I turn over more money a day than you make in a year style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Oh....as I said about useful posts....that wasn&#39;t..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

mrsfrivolity
28th May 2006, 11:19
eurasian, you can&#39;t blame us for "taking things too personally". we all have experienced the "me thinks they&#39;re a mob-couple" attitude at some point or the other. we are here because we draw comfort from the fact that there are Fil-UK couples who, although have met on the internet and have massive age gaps between them style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif , are very much living AND loving like every other couple in the world. This forum is a testament to that. Not all of us are dodgy and if one even made the mistake of implying that they are, we&#39;d be the first ones to give them a piece of our minds.

I think we should all give eurasian a chance. we were all young once. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Admin
28th May 2006, 12:22
I never met my bird on the Internet, or any computer, we used old fashioned snail mail, soooo romantic style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

baboyako
28th May 2006, 15:17
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 27 2006, 05&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I turn over more money a day than you make in a year style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Blimey thats a lot of each-way bets for a fiver style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/action-smiley-075.gif

Admin
28th May 2006, 19:11
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baboyako &#064; May 28 2006, 03&#58;17 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Blimey thats a lot of each-way bets for a fiver style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/action-smiley-075.gif
[/b][/quote]
Ya bet ya style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Donated today&#39;s profits to the Indonesian fund......I don&#39;t need it, they do. So sad when things like that happen. Mind you, if Birmingham was hit by a 6.2 would anyone notice? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

charlvil
28th May 2006, 23:03
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 28 2006, 12&#58;22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I never met my bird on the Internet, or any computer, we used old fashioned snail mail, soooo romantic style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

Me & my husband never met in the internet as well or to any other computer chatting. Old fashioned way is the best way Ever style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif