PDA

View Full Version : women shoppers

jencha8569
10th May 2008, 21:39
why is it that women love to shop so much ?
what is so exciting about being surrounded in
over crowded and noisy shops ?
spending their husbands hard earned money on
clothes they really do not need.just adding to their
already huge wardrobe collection.they never wear
half the clothes or shoes they bought.
and then theres the trying on the clothes in the
changing rooms which really bugs me.they take so
long deciding what to choose.and then they decide
at last minute it dont go with their blouse or skirt or whatever
so they take it back and the cycle starts all over again
drives me crackers .
so from now on i WILL NOT ever go shopping with my gf
cause i will get in a mood.just means my credit card gets
dented more than normal.:ARsurrender:
comments will be appreciated on this subject .

Mrs.JMajor
10th May 2008, 21:57
:yikes:------:Erm: saw ur post 4am thought ur english but when i saw your from leyte...then it must be the filipina....:Erm:

who make the thread a b/f or the g/f

as per your comments well, not all ladies are the same ,talking the way i am, cause i treasured and I'm money wise spending things,besides i know how hard to work for it,,,

but for the rest ,maybe they enjoy it cause they are not the one who's working or rather that was their style since then.....or again must be taking advantage to the man :NoNo:

ervenescence
10th May 2008, 22:32
I do love shopping but im not a shoppaholic. If I wanted to go shopping for a day, I don't need to drag my hubby. I'ts him who always suggest, would you like to go shopping? I get tired too quickly going shopping which really surprised him. But he never moaned with me browsing and going with the crowds in the high streets. Although sometimes he paid for what I choose but most of the time, its me who paid for it since I earned my own money.

I've got my own credit card but I don't usually used it, I used my debit card instead. Credit card is for emergency purposes only.

Tell your gf with regards of how you feel, so that she won't feel guilty.

jencha8569
11th May 2008, 09:23
i was talking in general.yes jed it,s jenchas bf who wrote that .lol
my gf (jen) is very good and she is not like that at all.but i really
dont mind spending money on her cause she is my treasure and we
look after each other.i was actually talking about women in general.
most blokes i know hate shopping with their girlfriends. cause they
take forever haha."do i look nice " ? yes i say (even if it looks awful !!) hehe
if you say no , then you in big trouble cause they think its their body
which is not right lol. better if they go shopping with their girlies.

kimmi
11th May 2008, 11:05
:yikes:------:Erm: saw ur post 4am thought ur english but when i saw your from leyte...then it must be the filipina....:Erm:

who make the thread a b/f or the g/f

as per your comments well, not all ladies are the same ,talking the way i am, cause i treasured and I'm money wise spending things,besides i know how hard to work for it,,,

but for the rest ,maybe they enjoy it cause they are not the one who's working or rather that was their style since then.....or again must be taking advantage to the man :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
13th May 2008, 13:43
"To each his own", we can't judge the person in the way she spends the money, may it be her hard earned money, taking advantage of her man's earnings, they enjoy it because they're not the one's working for it or just her hobby. Some women buy things it's because they love doing it and not guilty of whatsoever for she was born with a silver spoon or some feel guilty if the money spent is from a meager salary of the hubby.

Alan
13th May 2008, 14:05
I LOVE shopping!

Just got this watch from Mongolia - Bugger!!!! It's stopped again!!

Al.:)

Mrs.JMajor
13th May 2008, 14:43
:NoNo: I told you to return it Sir al, Did they issue receipt ? :Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

where did u bought it :D

Mongolia :cwm3:

keithAngel
13th May 2008, 15:07
I LOVE shopping!

Just got this watch from Mongolia - Bugger!!!! It's stopped again!!

Al.:)

A.K.A Sundial? you just need to wait till the morning !!

love8888
13th May 2008, 15:20
I like shopping and love it as well but i do get only what I really need and not what I want and I love to pay it. I am very shy to ask money even to my parents much more to my husband. I have learnt that to earn money is very difficult.I always value the money in every thing and every time.I prepare to give than to recieve.

Piamed
13th May 2008, 16:03
I love shopping too. I just went out in Copenhagen to buy clothes with a colleague who parted company with her luggage on route from the Middle East. I came back with lingerie, a slightly backless top and peddle-pushers. Nothing for me ;-):xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
13th May 2008, 16:23
i love shopping as well,and iam a certified shoppaholic..
but i dont drink and smoke..thats my bad habit.(shopping)

Pepe n Pilar
15th May 2008, 13:37
:dohI'm confused too same as jedc143. Is jencha8569 a male or a female?:doh:doh

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 14:18

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

my wife doesn't like shopping, if she buys anything its usually for the kids or her mom ..

jencha8569
16th May 2008, 14:04
:dohI'm confused too same as jedc143. Is jencha8569 a male or a female?:doh:doh

hello..
its chad my fiancee who wrote this thread..:D

marylen
16th May 2008, 17:02
theres nothing wrong with that for as long as you know how to balance your needs and wants for future purposes...well...........it all depends on each individual....