PDA

View Full Version : Bristol City snatch play-off win

Win2Win
10th May 2008, 15:11
David Noble's injury-time strike gives Bristol City a 2-1 win at Crystal Palace in the first leg of their Championship play-off semi-final.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7381811.stm)

KeithD
10th May 2008, 15:32
Phew....can't imagine Palace in the Prem :Erm: :icon_lol:

Fountainhead
10th May 2008, 16:06
Phew....can't imagine Palace in the Prem :Erm: :icon_lol:

Hey! Palace have been in the Premiership. We just don't stay there very long :NoNo:

No complaints about the result. That was our worse performance for some time and we deserved to lose, it was just a sickener to get the late pen then lose the game in injury time (all games between us and them should end after ninety minutes!!, I'm still bitter about the 96th!! minute equalizer we conceded at there place earlier this season :cwm23:)

Don't think we'll play that badly again on Tuesday and still think we have a decent chance to make the final.

KeithD
10th May 2008, 16:20
I'm still bitter about the 96th!! minute equalizer we conceded at there place earlier this season :cwm23:).

I'm still bitter about the 94th minute goal Riise scored for Chelsea :icon_lol:.....although on a brighter note, we get to see them slaughtered by ManU in the final :D

aromulus
10th May 2008, 17:00
I'm still bitter about the 94th minute goal Riise scored for Chelsea :icon_lol:.....although on a brighter note, we get to see them slaughtered by ManU in the final :D

You still going on about that.....????:Erm:

Must have a set of women's teeth....:Erm:

on, and on, and on......:NoNo:

Utd haven't got a chance in Moscow.....:rolleyes:

but then again.............:omg:

Eljohno
10th May 2008, 18:24

Its the first final that i do not want any team to win:NoNo:

But of the 2 i will always pick the team who is playing against UTD:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
10th May 2008, 19:24
You still going on about that.....????:Erm:

Must have a set of women's teeth....:Erm:

on, and on, and on......:NoNo:

Utd haven't got a chance in Moscow.....:rolleyes:

but then again.............:omg:

Chelski are playing at home i guess:D

KeithD
10th May 2008, 19:27
What's a snatch? :Erm:

aromulus