PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunities in UK

deepred
25th May 2006, 12:04
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Hi again , everyone&#33;

Im just wondering what job opportunities in UK are possibly available for Filipinos. I understand that Ph is their market for nurses and India for doctors. My work experience does not readily entitle me to work in UK under the Highly Skilled Migrants Program and would require further studies and CIPD (?) if i so decide to work in the same field.

Are there on-line degrees or agencies that might be of help preparatory to seeking work opportunities in UK?

Thank you for the feedback&#33;

baboyako
27th May 2006, 20:57
there are lots of jobs, & they dont discriminate be race... just because you are filipina doesn&#39;t mean you need to be aa nurse. maybe explain your qualifications & what you want to do..

deepred
28th May 2006, 08:16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baboyako &#064; May 27 2006, 07&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
there are lots of jobs, & they dont discriminate be race... just because you are filipina doesn&#39;t mean you need to be aa nurse. maybe explain your qualifications & what you want to do..
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the feedback. I understand that there are inet sites for jobs in UK where my humble qualifications may be posted for prosepective employers to browse at. But surely it would be of help to know what jobs your Pinay wives in UK have ventured into if they are not nurses.

Im people oriented and i find any job that has to do with people, communication and even social work interesting. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

fred
28th May 2006, 17:57
But surely it would be of help to know what jobs your Pinay wives in UK have ventured into if they are not nurses.

Not really sure how this type of info would be of much help as pinoys married to brits and living in the U.K are able to apply for any job,no matter their skill level..They call it equal opportunity.

deepred
29th May 2006, 02:33
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fred &#064; May 28 2006, 04&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
But surely it would be of help to know what jobs your Pinay wives in UK have ventured into if they are not nurses.

Not really sure how this type of info would be of much help as pinoys married to brits and living in the U.K are able to apply for any job,no matter their skill level..They call it equal opportunity.
[/b][/quote]

Point well taken. That is very reassuring then&#33; Thanks. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif