PDA

View Full Version : hiya

wynna_omega
24th May 2006, 13:19
Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joining here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

ivor&mel
24th May 2006, 13:28
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joing here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif
[/b][/quote]
Hi Wynna and welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif And congratulations on surviving your first English winter&#33; Or is winter still here? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Ivor and Mel

wynna_omega
24th May 2006, 13:31
hi, thanks&#33; im from Preston..

ginapeterb
24th May 2006, 13:57
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;31 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hi, thanks&#33; im in Preston..
[/b][/quote]

Hello Wynna, were also from Bacolod City, and living in UK, good to have you aboard, we are a freindly bunch here, if you want to talk to my asawa from Bacolod, let me know, I will give you the details by private message.

Pete

Dayko2006
24th May 2006, 16:16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynna_omega &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;19 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello...been reading posts from here and i quite enjoy it, interesting topics. You all seemed to be very friendly here...Btw, im Wynna, fiipina, from Bacolod City, married and living here in the uk for almost 4 months now...hopefully by joining here, i&#39;ll get to meet [font=Comic Sans Ms]new friends... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hi Wynna Good that you joined us in our forum, I got back UK November living in North Wales, Colwyn BAy after 15 months in Bacolod lang my gf is still there at ABS-cbn..Hopefully when i get full time work she will be here too... mag-ingat ka lagi ha&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

ervenescence
26th May 2006, 10:53
[/b][/quote]

Welcome to the gang wynna.
Lets have a party style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Admin
26th May 2006, 12:51
Weren&#39;t you on our dating site a couple of years back? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif Very pretty if I remember style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

mrsfrivolity
26th May 2006, 16:35
hello Wynna style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

What&#39;s the weather like where you are? It&#39;s awfully mingin&#39; in Wantage&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

wynna_omega
28th May 2006, 21:27
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 26 2006, 12&#58;51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Weren&#39;t you on our dating site a couple of years back? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif Very pretty if I remember style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

Yes I was and thank you very much for the compliment. Am now married to Neil who was also a member

wynna_omega
28th May 2006, 21:50
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Wynna, were also from Bacolod City, and living in UK, good to have you aboard, we are a freindly bunch here, if you want to talk to my asawa from Bacolod, let me know, I will give you the details by private message.

Pete
[/b][/quote]

hello, can u pls tell nang gina i&#39;ll be phoning her tomorrow(monday may 29).....thanks....

Eljohno
28th May 2006, 22:34
[/b][/quote]

Hello and welcome to the forum..

My wife has only been living in the UK for 1 month.

The great thing about this site is that many couples are at different stages of their lives here, some are married years, some a few months & there are those that are still going through the whole process so i hope you can settle here and as we say in Ireland "Enjoy the craic"

John

ivor&mel
28th May 2006, 22:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; May 28 2006, 10&#58;34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
and as we say in Ireland "Enjoy the craic"
John
[/b][/quote]
We also say that in England when we have a Guinness in our hand style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif

charlvil
28th May 2006, 23:56
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Pete [/b][/quote]

Hello Pete,

We&#39;re from Bacolod City as well. Living here in a beautiful part of UK, that is " Cornwall"&#33; Agree? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

angina_pectoris
30th May 2006, 13:04
[/b][/quote]

Hi Wynna&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

I&#39;m also a Filipina, married to an English man and I&#39;ve been living here in England for nearly 4 years now.

I hope you enjoy living in the UK.

Hunter3513
30th May 2006, 15:34
Hello and welcome to the site. My wife is from Valencia city, Bukidnon. I just moved here to England from the states to marry my filipina here in the UK. She was married to a Brit. She would like to have some friends also in the UK. We are in the southwest England (Somerset). She been in England for 8 years now. Take care.