PDA

View Full Version : Heartwarming Welcome

deepred
24th May 2006, 00:10
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Thank you everyone for a heartwarming welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

.....and for taking time out to slap my face with reality in my query, "Is he for real or reel?". At least im now thinking.LOL.

Bless you&#33;

kristleh
24th May 2006, 09:02
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 23 2006, 11&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Thank you everyone for a heartwarming welcome style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

.....and for taking time out to slap my face with reality in my query, "Is he for real or reel?". At least im now thinking.LOL.

Bless you&#33;
[/b][/quote]

hi deepred&#33; I&#39;m from the Philippines as well. Wala lang. hehehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif I hope that someday you&#39;ll find the right person for you. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

deepred
24th May 2006, 14:28
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh &#064; May 24 2006, 08&#58;02 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hi deepred&#33; I&#39;m from the Philippines as well. Wala lang. hehehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif I hope that someday you&#39;ll find the right person for you. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

hello&#33; haaayyy...wish ko lang&#33; asan nga ba si right person for me? baka alam mo naman, pakituro kung nasaan.hehehe

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Dayko2006
24th May 2006, 16:38
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 24 2006, 12&#58;10 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Bless you&#33;
[/b][/quote]

Hi Deepred its interesting this forum all the advice and imfo you ever need, I am from Colwyn Bay UK and just got back from 15 months in Bacolod City...fantastic easy-going place lang...Good luck in your quest style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

kristleh
24th May 2006, 17:37
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 24 2006, 01&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hello&#33; haaayyy...wish ko lang&#33; asan nga ba si right person for me? baka alam mo naman, pakituro kung nasaan.hehehe

[/b][/quote]

sa tabi tabi lang. romantic siguro kapag nakilala mo siya sa bookstore. hehehe. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif teka, baka corny yun? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

rhearose
24th May 2006, 18:29
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh &#064; May 24 2006, 05&#58;37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
sa tabi tabi lang. romantic siguro kapag nakilala mo siya sa bookstore. hehehe. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif teka, baka corny yun? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hello Depreed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Im Rhea from Philippines and now im here in northern ireland with my husband.Welcome in the forum......Dont worry right man will come at the right time....just wait..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

baboyako
27th May 2006, 23:50
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; May 24 2006, 06&#58;29 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
...just wait..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
[/b][/quote]
but dont wait to long style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

deepred
28th May 2006, 08:07
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baboyako &#064; May 27 2006, 10&#58;50 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
but dont wait to long style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif waiting could be rewarding. im sure the Pinays here didnt get married fast and furiously.

Admin
28th May 2006, 10:26
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 28 2006, 08&#58;07 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif waiting could be rewarding. im sure the Pinays here didnt get married fast and furiously.
[/b][/quote]
Course we did, all done in a day at <span style="color:#3366FF">www.grabnmarryadesperatefilipinoinoneday.com</span> style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif followed by <span style="color:#3366FF">www.britishembassyapplyforavisaandwellprocessitin2036.com</span> style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

mrsfrivolity
28th May 2006, 11:05
falling in love fast and furiously is all very romantic and some have been very lucky but the conventional way of getting to know each other meticulously and watching out for red flags are still the best way.

what is it about the brits that make our knees turn to jelly anyway????&#33;&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s the accent, isn&#39;t? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Admin
28th May 2006, 12:23
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrsfrivolity &#064; May 28 2006, 11&#58;05 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
It&#39;s the accent, isn&#39;t? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]
Not if you live in Newcastle it ain&#39;t style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

kristleh
28th May 2006, 14:23
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 28 2006, 11&#58;23 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Not if you live in Newcastle it ain&#39;t style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Is that the Geordie accent? I kindda like it. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Admin
28th May 2006, 19:12
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh &#064; May 28 2006, 02&#58;23 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Is that the Geordie accent? I kindda like it. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]
We probably would as well.......if we could understand a word of it style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

deepred
29th May 2006, 02:59
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 28 2006, 09&#58;26 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Course we did, all done in a day at <span style="color:#3366FF">www.grabnmarryadesperatefilipinoinoneday.com</span> style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif followed by <span style="color:#3366FF">www.britishembassyapplyforavisaandwellprocessitin2036.com</span> style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif
[/b][/quote]

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugher.gif aside from the accent which we Pinays love about brits, we love their humour too&#33; simply rocks&#33; lol

jmatthews
13th June 2006, 13:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rhearose &#064; May 25 2006, 01&#58;29 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Depreed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Im Rhea from Philippines and now im here in northern ireland with my husband.Welcome in the forum......Dont worry right man will come at the right time....just wait..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hi Rhea&#33;

I read your post, congrats you successfully get a visa without any interrogation, you are very lucky.
How come the Embassy didnt interview applicants? maybe you have an idea? my husband and i both very anxious of the result. We are still waiting for my papers, they are still on process. I applied 10 April 2006, No news yet from the embassy but according to some sources some applicants received straightforward Visa.

maylene
15th June 2006, 10:16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 24 2006, 09&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
hello deepred kamusta,,,im maylene i&#39;ve met my love already and wish you find the
right one for you,,,good luck and im hoping you for you responce,,,need friend here
hooyyy hehe pinay ako....lol ingat&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

maylene

jeida
15th June 2006, 10:36
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 28 2006, 07&#58;07 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

hello deepred style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif Im Jeida from Philippines and im getting married to a British guy also. You are right, good things comes to those who wait. Ako nga nagkaboyfriend lang pagkagraduate ko ng college at ito nga ikakasal na ako. He is my first love and first boyfriend and wll be my last. kaya just wait at darating din ang para sayo.

Take care,
jed

deepred
1st July 2006, 14:09
Hi Maylene and Jed,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I still believe in destiny.Maybe we just haven't crossed our paths yet.Maybe here, who knows? :)

tetla
21st July 2006, 22:28
hey deepred...

you do love the british dry humour dont you...:D anyway remember love comes in the right time and in the right place..huwag magmamadali kase baka mabali...!

scotsfiancee
21st July 2006, 23:46
hey deepred...

you do love the british dry humour dont you...:D anyway remember love comes in the right time and in the right place..huwag magmamadali kase baka mabali...!

Take your time Deepred:Hellooo: :Hellooo:

misscarie
22nd July 2006, 10:33
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh @ May 24 2006, 05:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Hello Depreed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Im Rhea from Philippines and now im here in northern ireland with my husband.Welcome in the forum......Dont worry right man will come at the right time....just wait..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/QUOTE]
hello rhearose nice naman lucky you're there na...ako still waiting to go in manchester....my papers are still incomplete kasi i just read need baptismal to get visa and my friend jovely from here also no need just you have authenticated and other important papers and yet walang ibang problema...salamat and best wishes for both of you there...oi siya nga pala do you have kids yet?LOL:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
22nd July 2006, 10:39
hello depreed by the way im maylene but now using missacarie...how are you na?you find the right one for you?me im still waiting for my papers still incomplete..so take care always and gbu

misscarie
22nd July 2006, 10:41
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh @ May 24 2006, 05:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Hello Depreed style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif Im Rhea from Philippines and now im here in northern ireland with my husband.Welcome in the forum......Dont worry right man will come at the right time....just wait..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/QUOTE]

bye the way rhea...kamusta na nga pala jan?balitaan mo naman kame kung ok lang pati sa bed LOL:action-smiley-081:

misscarie
22nd July 2006, 10:45
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred @ May 28 2006, 07:07 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

hello deepred style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif Im Jeida from Philippines and im getting married to a British guy also. You are right, good things comes to those who wait. Ako nga nagkaboyfriend lang pagkagraduate ko ng college at ito nga ikakasal na ako. He is my first love and first boyfriend and wll be my last. kaya just wait at darating din ang para sayo.

Take care,
jed[/QUOTE]

hello jeida nice to hear your story...i have a bf and his base on manchester,,teka tanong ko lang jan kana ba sa GBR?as of now still incomplete ang papers ko baptismal nalang kasi...but other syays its ok di na kailangan to get visa....

scotsfiancee
22nd July 2006, 11:10

Take care,
jed

hello jeida nice to hear your story...i have a bf and his base on manchester,,teka tanong ko lang jan kana ba sa GBR?as of now still incomplete ang papers ko baptismal nalang kasi...but other syays its ok di na kailangan to get visa....[/QUOTE]

Hi miscarie im just confused about your baptismal certificate, i guess Embassy doesn't required baptismal.:Erm:

KeithD
22nd July 2006, 11:45
Who's doing the CODE quotes wrong then? :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
22nd July 2006, 13:40
It wasN't me:NoNo: :NoNo:

deepred
5th August 2006, 17:21
Hi misscarrie and jeida,

Nice to hear from you both. and to your found loves, cheers! Of course i would want to make friends with you but i havent been online much nor have been into inet. Ill be studying again soon for a major career change. You may wanna drop a few lines to fearless_female_ph@yahoo.com and the same ID when im yahoo'ng. :)

scotsfiancee
5th August 2006, 23:23
Are you from Manila?

deepred
7th August 2006, 01:13
Hi,

Im from Quezon City po :)

scotsfiancee
7th August 2006, 04:00
Hi,
Im from Quezon City po :)
Hi deepred..... im still young to be say PO:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

deepred
7th August 2006, 11:18
Hello,

Doesnt mean you're old..teeheehee...just a polite way of replying to you.

:)

scotsfiancee
7th August 2006, 11:57
:Erm: Good enough :xxgrinning--00xx3: