PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Sven

KeithD
4th May 2008, 17:23
:Hellooo: The City fans loved you, but Mr Thai didn't....

...But good news....

You've got the job at Chelsea :cwm24:

jimeve
4th May 2008, 20:46
Bolton will have him they love looses. :Erm:

KeithD
4th May 2008, 21:16
Svens done a great job at City this year with the team he was given, alas the owner wants trophies now!!

It takes a few years for a manager to get his team, look where constantly changing has taken Newcastle!!

bornatbirth
4th May 2008, 21:36
hes going to liverpool lol

when benny realises he got no cash to spend? only 10 million and he wants gareth barry oh well no more trophies for a few seasons,hes off and after all the stick he gets i dont blame him?

andypaul
4th May 2008, 21:39
Svens done a great job at City this year with the team he was given, alas the owner wants trophies now!!

It takes a few years for a manager to get his team, look where constantly changing has taken Newcastle!!

I think with the story of sven being push there is more to the story than just not enough sucess.

Surely the fans are impressed theyj beat man utd home and away i think:Erm: The best premier league point total, the club has had. But from what i heard the football seen at the city of manchester stadium has been a tad dull.

bornatbirth
4th May 2008, 21:53
give it a couple more seasons when they still havent won anything and hes had a new manager every season,hes wondering weres all is cash is going lol.

at least we know where all the tax payers money of thailand is going,down the drain lol