PDA

View Full Version : I've discovered something....

Piamed
3rd May 2008, 21:40
Background
It started a few hours ago on this nice warm day. Having gone shopping (in the local pinoy store) i also went to homebase to buy various cleaning items in anticipation of my beloved's pending arrival, I returned and started washing the windows. With my music in the background blaring punchy energetic songs I was energised enough to tidy the garden also.

Mistake
As it started to get darker I thought it would be polite to lower the volume, out of courtesy to my neighbours, and also to play some slower paced songs. Enter 'sway', 'alipin', 'surigao, surigao', 'one last cry', 'the love I found in you', 'the gift', 'from this moment' and 'love will be our home'.

The songs reminded me of da phils and most particular of my wife, Sofi. So, I thought i would check out the 4,000 pictures of her/us I keep on my PC. Then I read and reread the texts on my phone.

The discovery
I now know how to make myself feel like crap! Boy this is hard!

Still, tomorrow morning I will wake, call her to hear a voice and feel fine again!

This is dedicated to all of you out that there that have felt or are feeling this way from time to time! hang in there!

Toks

joebloggs
3rd May 2008, 21:46
just see it as one less day until your together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

in my case was more than 2 years :icon_lol:, just glad those 700+ days are now gone :icon_lol:

Piamed
3rd May 2008, 21:52
I hear you; cheers mate! Wow, 2 years! :omg::omg::omg::omg:

Toks

joebloggs
3rd May 2008, 22:08
yes those were the best 2 years :D, married 5yrs now, a life sentance :cwm24:

:icon_lol: i'm joking, just incase the misses reads this :D

misses was at uni, had to wait for her to finish and take exams, must have been nearly 2 1/2 yrs b4 we appiled for a spouse visa, no wonder she got asked to attend an interview :icon_lol:

Piamed
3rd May 2008, 22:24
Ditto! We also had to wait 2 years while my wife studied. She just graduated this March. I'm prayng she won't be required to have an interview and will be able to be here by mid-June.

Toks

aug06_2006
4th May 2008, 13:22
fingers crossed!

Mrs.JMajor
4th May 2008, 13:27
fingers crossed!

also pray :rolleyes:---:D goodluck

kimmi
4th May 2008, 18:08
Goodluck with ur wife's application,Toks..:)

Piamed
4th May 2008, 18:13
fingers crossed!

also pray :rolleyes:---:D goodluck

Goodluck with ur wife's application,Toks..:)

Thank you so much guys; we really appreciate your support!

kimmi
4th May 2008, 18:17
your more than welcome po..:)

Pepe n Pilar
4th May 2008, 18:59
:)Best of luck on your wif'es application Toks:)

Piamed
4th May 2008, 19:06
:)Best of luck on your wif'es application Toks:)

Maraming salamat po!

Toks

aromulus
4th May 2008, 19:16
Background
It started a few hours ago on this nice warm day. Having gone shopping (in the local pinoy store) i also went to homebase to buy various cleaning items in anticipation of my beloved's pending arrival, I returned and started washing the windows.
Toks

Never mind the cleaning, window washing, floor brushing and mopping, dusting, etc......:NoNo:

Make sure that every room is throughly "sanitized" of ex'es photos, mementoes, knickers or bras under the settee's cushions, long hair in the sink trap, short and curlies in the bedroom carpet.... A.s.o......:doh

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Piamed
4th May 2008, 19:19
Never mind the cleaning, window washing, floor brushing and mopping, dusting, etc......:NoNo:

Make sure that every room is throughly "sanitized" of ex'es photos, mementoes, knickers or bras under the settee's cushions, long hair in the sink trap, short and curlies in the bedroom carpet.... A.s.o......:doh

Hahahaha, you are not wrong....particularly re. ex things. My wife has a knack of discovering things i never even knew existed...even from the Philippines!

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
5th May 2008, 12:30

DOM???:omg::omg::omg::Erm::NoNo::doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Alan
5th May 2008, 12:47
short and curlies in the bedroom carpet....

The mind boggles!!!

Al.:)

Piamed
5th May 2008, 12:51
The mind boggles!!!

Indeed! :D:D:D:D:D:D

aromulus
5th May 2008, 18:17
DOM???:omg::omg::omg::Erm::NoNo::doh:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

The mind boggles!!!

A different life.........:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

joebloggs
5th May 2008, 18:37

:yikes: how many filipinas have you had b4 :Erm:

sounds like your a pro, with lots of experience, what happened to the others..

well done dom to your boys in blue...

to the final day it goes, its still in utds favour, a win and chlesea are losers :D

and who knows what will happen in moscow, will unted win both, or will chelsea ?? the coin is in the air :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
5th May 2008, 18:40

:omg::omg::omg::omg::Erm::Erm::Erm::NoNo::doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
5th May 2008, 19:35

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Walay Pinay, oi.........:omg:

Long before I met Jet, I did try to the best of my abilities to start again with the ex.....:omg:

But there was nothing there, really.
The spark had totally been estinguished....

I referred to the various items that after a while you see as normal around the place, photos, bits and bobs.

But a new pair of eyes would see it as totally different thing, if you know what I mean.

Piamed
5th May 2008, 19:41
Klaro!

I get exactly what you mean; things that we as men do not notice anymore as they no longer have any real significance to us but someone else might consider substantially significant if discovered.

I have been thinking about doing some spring cleaning for quite a while now!

Toks

chino
7th May 2008, 21:17
when does she arrive?

Piamed
26th May 2008, 18:40
Oh sorry Chino, I just saw this reply. I have no idea yet, she submitted her documents on 14th May.

islander and SephEan are all before her I think. When they get theirs it will help me gaugue when Pia may get hers. I really hope it will be soon.

Mrs.JMajor
27th May 2008, 04:42
Extend my hello to pia,i sent her off line msgs...wonder if connection in her place

fixed already,hope to chat her soon :):BouncyHappy:

Piamed
27th May 2008, 08:03
Extend my hello to pia,i sent her off line msgs...wonder if connection in her place

fixed already,hope to chat her soon :):BouncyHappy:

Thanks Juliet. Pia still has problems connecting from home as the signal strength is unpredictable. I think she may try to connect in a cafe today depending on how late she finishes her class and the weather. Her barangay is quite a way from the city proper unfortunately. :)

chino
27th May 2008, 22:33
well i hope everything goes through quickly for you... washing the windows now and you have only submitted the papers you must want the house to be clean!