PDA

View Full Version : Power interruption

LEAHnew
1st May 2008, 13:12
We will be having power interruption on May 3- 4 (36 hours). Saturday 8am up to Sunday 8pm..:Brick::furious3::angry::bigcry::bigcry:

The purpose: to facilitate preventive maintenance; power transformer’s oil replacement at Bongabon Nueva Ecija, Sub station, trimming of vegetated lines and replacement of rotten poles
From NEECO II – Area Mngt.

We will try to manage to have the power generator here in our shop :rolleyes:but I think it will not last long:doh:Brick:, sounds we will be having holiday in the end:rolleyes:

In Uk how you compare electricity performance do you often got power interruption?:rolleyes:

BTW the affected areas are selected town only in Nueva Ecija such as: Bongabon, Laur, Gabaldon and some Barangays in Palayan City:cwm3:

Alan
1st May 2008, 13:33
Here in Valencia we get 'brownout' usually every 2nd Sunday from 7.30 a.m. until 5.00 p.m. SO annoying!!!:cwm23:

Al.:)

22pilgrim
1st May 2008, 13:38
Think that i've had 1 interruption in 21 years in the UK !

aromulus
1st May 2008, 13:41
Here in Valencia we get 'brownout' usually every 2nd Sunday from 7.30 a.m. until 5.00 p.m. SO annoying!!!:cwm23:

Yeah, I can imagine how annoyed you might be, with all that beer warming up in the fridge.....:omg:

alicat
1st May 2008, 13:48
Yeah, I can imagine how annoyed you might be, with all that beer warming up in the fridge.....:omg:

:omg::omg::omg::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
1st May 2008, 14:38

Yes it's really annoying especially if it's summer and the temperature is 30+ degrees celcius:omg::omg:

Mrs.JMajor
1st May 2008, 14:56
and not that,no connection also for internet meaning u cant go visit forum leah

:NoNo::doh:cwm24:

KeithD
1st May 2008, 15:18
Started in '87 and still hasn't come back on :xxgrinning--00xx3: Helps if you pay the bill :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
1st May 2008, 15:24
I've had terrible internet connection for a few months...on & off, on & off all the time :CompBuster: very frustrating.
But!...Just had 3 new telegraph poles & a complete new line put in, a couple of weeks ago. HOORAY!... works brilliantly now :Hellooo:

Have to say, we don't have many power cuts :)

LEAHnew
2nd May 2008, 02:14

:angry: Yes prof It's really annoying considering the business will really affect:cwm34:

:cwm24: You're Lucky:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and not that,no connection also for internet meaning u cant go visit forum leah

:NoNo::doh:cwm24:

Korek ka diyan sis:xxgrinning--00xx3: but i'll try my best to visit i can browse via mobile:rolleyes::BouncyHappy:

Started in '87 and still hasn't come back on :xxgrinning--00xx3: Helps if you pay the bill :icon_lol:

:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've had terrible internet connection for a few months...on & off, on & off all the time :CompBuster: very frustrating.
But!...Just had 3 new telegraph poles & a complete new line put in, a couple of weeks ago. HOORAY!... works brilliantly now :Hellooo:

Have to say, we don't have many power cuts :)

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The purpose of power interruption is good I hope they gonna fix it soon and no more another long period of waiting:doh:NoNo:

jencha8569
2nd May 2008, 07:57
its phils. sis always have power interruption same here at my place so annoying at some point but just be patient its for the common good..hehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
2nd May 2008, 12:30
:Brick::Brick::Brick::furious3::furious3::CompBuster::CompBuster: as long as they rebate everytime there's a power interruption..Generator is also a good help..:Erm::Help1:

Eljohno
2nd May 2008, 14:09
Last May i sat up until 4am waiting on my team Liverpool play in the Champions League Final against AC Milan when we got a brown out and it did not come back on til the game was over grrrr