PDA

View Full Version : Newbie fr Ph

deepred
22nd May 2006, 05:30
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

Hi everyone. A friend referred this site to me. She has been all too encouraging that Filipino-British make a good couple and I could only agree with her for having known a few english lads. No luck though for a partner&#33; They&#39;re taken&#33; lol.

Well, i hope i could find a few friends here esp Pinays.Who knows i get to come back next year and meet you friendly people.

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Eljohno
22nd May 2006, 23:30
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 22 2006, 05&#58;30 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hi everyone. A friend referred this site to me. She has been all too encouraging that Filipino-British make a good couple and I could only agree with her for having known a few english lads. No luck though for a partner&#33; They&#39;re taken&#33; lol.

Well, i hope i could find a few friends here esp Pinays.Who knows i get to come back next year and meet you friendly people.

[/b][/quote]

Hello,

welcome to the forum which has the most information needed for uk visas and we are a friendly bunch so feel free to spend time here getting to know the other members&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

John

deepred
23rd May 2006, 00:45
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; May 22 2006, 10&#58;30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello,

welcome to the forum which has the most information needed for uk visas and we are a friendly bunch so feel free to spend time here getting to know the other members&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
John
[/b][/quote]

Admin
23rd May 2006, 08:22
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Post a photo on the gallery so we know who we are talking to, and also you may catch a Brit.....or at the very least....an Irish lad style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

ginapeterb
23rd May 2006, 14:18
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 23 2006, 08&#58;22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Post a photo on the gallery so we know who we are talking to, and also you may catch a Brit.....or at the very least....an Irish lad style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

yeah post a photo will you simply red &#33;, so we can see your beauty, (naughty lot we are ) and having Filipino companions as well &#33;, but all the same, welcome to the forum from the Phils, come in and join us whenever you want, its always good to have ladies from the Phils on the firm &#33;, welcome and best wishes, from a Brit and a Filipina....

Dayko2006
24th May 2006, 16:45
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; May 23 2006, 08&#58;22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Yes thats absolutely true about the irish lad, I am only Anglo-irish hahahhaha style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; May 23 2006, 02&#58;18 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
yeah post a photo will you simply red &#33;, so we can see your beauty, (naughty lot we are ) and having Filipino companions as well &#33;, but all the same, welcome to the forum from the Phils, come in and join us whenever you want, its always good to have ladies from the Phils on the firm &#33;, welcome and best wishes, from a Brit and a Filipina....
[/b][/quote]

Pete/Gina when you go back Bacolod, hope you dont forget my cappuchino from Bobs top floor Robinsons lang ... I used to go there with Analin near every day siting on settee section... SHE insisted hahahaha mag-ingat ka lagi ha&#33;

deepred
25th May 2006, 01:37

Post a photo...hmmm...ive been trying to upload to no avail. Maybe not meant to be.LOL style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/censored.gif

angina_pectoris
30th May 2006, 12:31
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepred &#064; May 22 2006, 05&#58;30 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Hello Cyn&#33;

Thank you for joining this forum, I sent you the link to this forum because I believe that a lot of nice and helpful people will surely give you a sound advice about relationship, immigration/visa, etc. etc.

I really hope that you find Mr Right soon&#33;

Wishing you happiness and peace of mind.

God bless.

deepred
31st May 2006, 05:01
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(angina_pectoris &#064; May 30 2006, 11&#58;31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello Cyn&#33;

Thank you for joining this forum, I sent you the link to this forum because I believe that a lot of nice and helpful people will surely give you a sound advice about relationship, immigration/visa, etc. etc.

I really hope that you find Mr Right soon&#33;

Wishing you happiness and peace of mind.

God bless.
[/b][/quote]

Hello Imee style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

I have liked this forum from Day 1. And i hope to be Ms. Right too, whoever he is style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

krizziei
21st July 2006, 15:53
Hi Deepred
I'm a pinay (from Baguio now in London) also new in this forum. Keep looking and don't give up (haha)
Are you back in the Philippines? I didn't quite get your message.. have you travelled to the Uk then went back?
Cheerio!

deepred
5th August 2006, 17:24
Hi Krizziei,

First of all your name is hard to spell, hehe. Thank you for lifting my spirits.Im here in Ph at present and been to UK only for a short holiday last year. Im glad you're now in London and i wish you well. God bless you! :)

gingxrick
5th August 2006, 21:57
Hi deepred, Welcome :Hellooo: what part of the Phils are you from?

misscarie
6th August 2006, 08:00
Hi Krizziei,

First of all your name is hard to spell, hehe. Thank you for lifting my spirits.Im here in Ph at present and been to UK only for a short holiday last year. Im glad you're now in London and i wish you well. God bless you! :)

hello deepred....so are you a blood :icon_lol: can i call you "Izzi" krizzie :Erm:
all of us here is a friends...dont worry we wont bite :doh ....

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 09:58
The only thing we do is like this :xxmixed-smiley-017:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:02
The only thing we do is like this :xxmixed-smiley-017:

hehehe yah right :action-smiley-060:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:04
That was a bit slow:icon_lol:

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:08
That was a bit slow:icon_lol:

okok be gentle :icon_lol: slowly....then faster na :yikes: ouch :bigcry: :NoNo:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:09
it wont gonna work out:Brick: you know y?

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:14
it wont gonna work out:Brick: you know y?
dunno why :Erm: not yet basa :bigcry:

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:16
dunno why :Erm: not yet basa :bigcry:
:rolleyes: basa? you mean read or wet?

misscarie
6th August 2006, 10:17
:rolleyes: basa? you mean read or wet?

are you :yikes: :NoNo: me..not now :D

scotsfiancee
6th August 2006, 10:29
Was trying to know..what is it all about:D See yah:Hellooo: