PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd players in post-match row

Win2Win
27th April 2008, 10:27
Chelsea say they will examine CCTV footage after Manchester United players are involved in a post-match scuffle with Chelsea staff after their 2-1 defeat.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7369207.stm)

KeithD
27th April 2008, 11:17
Typical Manc behavior :D

aromulus
27th April 2008, 12:17
Typical Manc behavior :D

Yeah, sore loosers, huh...???:omg:

The England squad Captain kicking the brickwork and hitting a female steward.....:NoNo:

Role model...........:butthead:

KeithD
27th April 2008, 12:55
The England squad Captain kicking the brickwork and hitting a female steward.....:NoNo:

No wonder he can't hit the ball if he can't even see a wall :icon_lol:

aromulus
27th April 2008, 19:33
No wonder he can't hit the ball if he can't even see a wall :icon_lol:

Why is it that everytime UTD goes t**s up, Joe the manc doesn't turn up for days after the game......???:Erm:

joebloggs
28th April 2008, 11:59
Why is it that everytime UTD goes t**s up, Joe the manc doesn't turn up for days after the game......???:Erm:

you :action-smiley-081: boy :D

been busy, stepsons gone back to the phils :doh:bigcry:,, he will not be back for a long time, he b back just b4 2 yrs so his ILR don't expire :D...

i've had to pay £120 out today for child for this week :Brick:

i bought him a pc when he came, he used it to play an online game on it for many hours a day, while he looked after little joe, he became one of the highest rank players in europe at it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well he want to take the pc back to the phils with him, misses phoned singapore airlines up, an extra 12kg would be around £30, got to the airport, the :butthead: said it was £225 :yikes::furious3:

i wasn't going to pay that, i only paid around £100 for it off ebay... so hes :cwm23: he couldn't take it... :doh

anyway back to the football, you were lucky dom, 2 goaline clearences, and hey united still got that goal difference..

as for the punch up, i heard they were warminng down :rolleyes: and were told to go, thats when they had a :cwm3: ..

don't care anyway :icon_lol::D:icon_lol: