PDA

View Full Version : I need to find someone in Ormoc City

Geoff
26th April 2008, 04:44
I desperately need to find my girlfiend and know what has happend to her. She lives in Ormoc City on the island of Leyte. I last spoke to her ten days ago. We met nearly two years ago. We were in daily contact, I have been to the philippines twice over that period and also she has spent 6 months here on a tourist visa, and for some unexplained reason she has suddenly disappeared. Her cellphone wont ring and she has not contacted me. We have not had any sort of disagreement so her sudden disappearance is alarming and I feel something bad has happened to her. I am going crazy with worry. I just dont know what to do now. Please are there any members here who knows someone in Ormoc City who can maybe help me to find out if she is ok? Please help.

Piamed
26th April 2008, 07:09
Hi Geoff

I'm sorry to hear about your worry. Contact me via PM and I'll seee what i can do. I have some friends living in Ormoc City.

T

Geoff
26th April 2008, 07:13
Thank you so much for your reply. I would really appreciate your help. How do i use PM?

Geoff
26th April 2008, 07:25
Hi Geoff

I'm sorry to hear about your worry. Contact me via PM and I'll seee what i can do. I have some friends living in Ormoc City.

T

hi

Piamed

Mrs.JMajor
26th April 2008, 07:26
Don't worry your self too much,maybe one of this days she will contact you...think good things for while to make u relax....thinking bad things will really make u sick

how to use pm simply click his name but for now since ur just newbie u cant pm anyone unless keep posting till u have enough post to access members here

For the meantime don't worry to much,pretend shes on vacation

KeithD
26th April 2008, 09:06
How do i use PM?
You can't yet. You both have to agree for me to exchange your emails.

jencha8569
26th April 2008, 11:39
I desperately need to find my girlfiend and know what has happend to her. She lives in Ormoc City on the island of Leyte. I last spoke to her ten days ago. We met nearly two years ago. We were in daily contact, I have been to the philippines twice over that period and also she has spent 6 months here on a tourist visa, and for some unexplained reason she has suddenly disappeared. Her cellphone wont ring and she has not contacted me. We have not had any sort of disagreement so her sudden disappearance is alarming and I feel something bad has happened to her. I am going crazy with worry. I just dont know what to do now. Please are there any members here who knows someone in Ormoc City who can maybe help me to find out if she is ok? Please help.

hello geoff im sorry to hear that. but dont worry much relax a bit u still got option. newiz, im from leyte , tacloban city to be exact its 2 hours drive away from here. if u got her landline number i can call her up from here or her residential add i can ask some of my friends. pm me for more info i see what can i do.

LEAHnew
26th April 2008, 11:40
Don't worry your self too much,maybe one of this days she will contact you...think good things for while to make u relax....thinking bad things will really make u sick

how to use pm simply click his name but for now since ur just newbie u cant pm anyone unless keep posting till u have enough post to access members here

For the meantime don't worry to much,pretend shes on vacation

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Very well said sis...

Hi Geoff follow what the Boss said, dont worry your message in good hand:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope and pray your GF will contact you soon...:)

kimmi
26th April 2008, 13:04
You can't yet. You both have to agree for me to exchange your emails.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

forwardpass
26th April 2008, 14:32
I just left my wife in Ormoc. I sent her this link. Maybe she can help.

Best of luck.

Massygirl
26th April 2008, 14:47
hello.... I am a local of Ormoc City, maybe i can help you find your girl. can pls tell me some information about her. like her name address or phone number so i can contact her

Geoff
27th April 2008, 08:38
Thanks so much to everyone who has replied or read my plea for help. Especially to Forward Pass and Massey Girl and Jencha. I will give you more details such as name and addresss etc. My email address is
Geoffrey27 AT hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

jencha8569
27th April 2008, 09:00
Thanks so much to everyone who has replied or read my plea for help. Especially to Forward Pass and Massey Girl and Jencha. I will give you more details such as name and addresss etc.
Thanks

ur welcome geoff. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
27th April 2008, 09:20
I changed the email so spammers don't pick it up.

Geoff
27th April 2008, 09:26
Thank you so much for that.

lizaphil
27th April 2008, 14:45
good luck!!!
i hope you can find her

patti1227
20th June 2008, 13:22
Pardon for this OT post...can't access her PM due to her newbie status.
I just want to greet Ms. Massygirl Happy Birthday. :)
Hope you are having a great time.

To Geoff:
I ardently hope things are better now.