PDA

View Full Version : FRIMLEY BARRIO FIESTA 27th ARPIL SUNDAY

ate v
25th April 2008, 13:46
Hi Everyone,

Kumusta.

Here we are again, our 2nd Frimley Barrio Fiesta on the 27th of April in Frimley Community Hall. sorry for a late posting I have been very busy with the organizing and work. I work from home :D.

We have invited the Philippine Embassy, The Department of Tourism, Department of Trade and Industry, PAGIBIG Funds, SSS, PNB, ABSCBN The Filipino Channel, Pinoy Travel and Pinoy Services, UMAC UKForex, IRemit, Berna Davies from Aldershot Catering, Levy Antonio from Farnham Catering, Vangie Talines of Wow Mini Mart from Fulham London to sell the Filipino goodies, GoldRush by Pat from Earl's Court, Camella Homes and Vista Land Inc by me ate v., Globe Asiatique by Bernadette Bisdee.

We will also have BALUT !!!! the famous balut..dito na galing yan hehehe. Me magluluto ng isaw , yung mga nakakamiss nyan ayan nag request ang mga taga Frimley ha.

For more information please visit the website at www.festivalphilippines.co.uk
we have pictures from last year's event.

So mga kababayans, paki spread this out naman.

Salamat po ng marami.

Ate V

gadgets
25th April 2008, 15:21
Hi Everyone,

Kumusta.

Here we are again, our 2nd Frimley Barrio Fiesta on the 27th of April in Frimley Community Hall. sorry for a late posting I have been very busy with the organizing and work. I work from home :D.

We have invited the Philippine Embassy, The Department of Tourism, Department of Trade and Industry, PAGIBIG Funds, SSS, PNB, ABSCBN The Filipino Channel, Pinoy Travel and Pinoy Services, UMAC UKForex, IRemit, Berna Davies from Aldershot Catering, Levy Antonio from Farnham Catering, Vangie Talines of Wow Mini Mart from Fulham London to sell the Filipino goodies, GoldRush by Pat from Earl's Court, Camella Homes and Vista Land Inc by me ate v., Globe Asiatique by Bernadette Bisdee.

We will also have BALUT !!!! the famous balut..dito na galing yan hehehe. Me magluluto ng isaw , yung mga nakakamiss nyan ayan nag request ang mga taga Frimley ha.

For more information please visit the website at www.festivalphilippines.co.uk
we have pictures from last year's event.

So mga kababayans, paki spread this out naman.

Salamat po ng marami.

Ate V

Hi Ate V - sayang I live too far to make it but best of luck!!! It sounds like it will be very fun. :BouncyHappy: