PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool - Liverpool - Liverpool

Admin
14th May 2006, 04:54
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Master of the Finals do it again style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

What ever we pay Gerrard, isn&#39;t enough style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

Nice to see Sheringham take a penalty correctly, while his understudies took them like pansies. Like Gerrard & Rise, you hit it hard, no need to be clever and make it look pretty.

ervenescence
14th May 2006, 08:39
I watched the match on tele yesterday. Well done Liverpool, Gerrard is cute style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

deepete
14th May 2006, 13:06
Best final in years..

Pity the best team lost though style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Eljohno
14th May 2006, 15:01
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; May 14 2006, 01&#58;06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Best final in years..
[/b][/quote]

Of course as a Liverpool fan i will have to say that i never got to see the game live and only got to see the highlights last night so it is hard for me to say who was the better team on the day. But from i saw it was very close but the big difference was of course the best midfielder in the world Steve Gerrard. Although if it had of been any other team playing against West Ham instead of Liverpool i would have cheered on the underdogs and have really enjoyed watching West Ham in the league this year and i hope they stay in the Premiership for many years as that is where they belong and the manager must get a mention as he has done a brilliant job.

ervenescence
14th May 2006, 15:02
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deepete &#064; May 14 2006, 01&#58;06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Best final in years..
[/b][/quote]

How can you call them the best team if they lost? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

Eljohno
14th May 2006, 15:08
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; May 14 2006, 03&#58;02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
How can you call them the best team if they lost? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif
[/b][/quote]

While as i have said i never saw the whole game so i cannot comment but sometimes the best team can lose in a final. I have seen games where the better team where in control of 99% of a game only to lose a goal near the end.

ervenescence
14th May 2006, 15:31
Im not an avid fan of Liverpool nor West Ham United, but as I watched the whole game yesterday the Liverpool was definitely the best even one of the player has made the first goal on their own net. And that makes the WHU in control 3-2 but Gerrard showed the good strike so it was 3 all. Too bad they must play on penalty as it was running out of time with both the same score, im against of penalties but there should be a winner.

And I think Liverpool has deserve it. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Admin
14th May 2006, 16:15
I love the way Filipino&#39;s speaka da English, soooo sexy style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

deepete
14th May 2006, 17:18
Yeh...sip sip