PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Festivals

Dawn
22nd April 2008, 22:18
Hi

I was at a Fiesta in london last year. Had a great time :cwm12:

haven't seen many adverts about festivals this year. Does anyone know of 2008 festivals in the UK?

andypaul
22nd April 2008, 22:37
Well the hounslow one looks like its on

http://www.philippinecentre.com/barriofiesta2008.html

Dawn
22nd April 2008, 22:44
AndyPaul

Thanks for the reply, yes it was Hounslow I was at last year. Brill:Hellooo:

I was wondering about other areas?

ervenescence
22nd April 2008, 23:12
I wish I can go this time. I never been to any filipino festival since I came here in UK.

chino
23rd April 2008, 01:52
I wish I can go this time. I never been to any filipino festival since I came here in UK.

damn your living in Grimsby... if i lived in Grimsby i would doing anything to get out! (only joking... or am i :D )

might have to book a day off work and go down to london town

Sim11UK
23rd April 2008, 20:20
I understand there is a Filipino Festival, taking place on the Downs in Bristol.
Funnily enough, I was talking to someone I know the other day, who is organising the Fairground for it.
I think it's on the 28th June? maybe someone else can verify this?
It's a shame, as I'm going to miss it, as I'm coming back, from my first trip to the Phils. on that day.

They had one in Ashton Court, Bristol, a couple of years ago, which I went to sort of by accident...Anyway, I was told there is a new organiser this year.

Got to be worth a look...I'll see if I can find out anymore info. :)

andypaul
23rd April 2008, 20:23
damn your living in Grimsby... if i lived in Grimsby i would doing anything to get out! (only joking... or am i :D )

might have to book a day off work and go down to london town

If you get lost on the way just follow the cloud of smoke and keep and eye out for those pavements paved out of gold:D

ervenescence
23rd April 2008, 22:24

Grimsby is by far the the best place compare to Shefield..:Rasp:

aromulus
23rd April 2008, 22:27
Grimsby is by far the the best place compare to Shefield..:Rasp:

Definitively two places to avoid like the pest....:omg:

Oh......... And Rhyl..........:Brick:

chino
24th April 2008, 00:09
Definitively two places to avoid like the pest....:omg:

Oh......... And Rhyl..........:Brick:

Have to strongly agree..... Only live in in Sheffield a few days a week for work..

:Rasp:

York is nice though!

chino
24th April 2008, 00:10
If you get lost on the way just follow the cloud of smoke and keep and eye out for those pavements paved out of gold:D

That's how i got to Gatwick last time!

aromulus
24th April 2008, 07:40

Having recently returned from a 3 and 1/2 weeks stint in London, I can cathegorically state that the pavements there are not paved with gold, but a varied mixture of chewing gums, phlegm, dog poo, parking wardens and general household garbage....:doh

chino
24th April 2008, 14:24
Having recently returned from a 3 and 1/2 weeks stint in London, I can cathegorically state that the pavements there are not paved with gold, but a varied mixture of chewing gums, phlegm, dog poo, parking wardens and general household garbage....:doh

Thanks for wrecking my dream! :doh

Piamed
24th April 2008, 14:37

Unfortunate but true! :omg::omg:

aromulus
24th April 2008, 19:09
Thanks for wrecking my dream! :doh

Walay sapayan.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
24th April 2008, 19:28

They must have heard a non londoner was on his way:Rasp:

Quick hide the gold a countrty boy is on his way.

I must admit earls court is a strange one grotty roads next to very smart roads. Even in the same road a squat sits down the road from a multi million pound pad.

Dawn
27th April 2008, 10:34
Haven't found any gold about the streets myself.

Only thing for free in this life is love and health:)