PDA

View Full Version : British Weather!

Admin
10th August 2004, 13:25
Why the hell so many immigratints, Asian, etc want to come here is beyond me.

Most Summer's consist of rain & wind, so does Autumn, Winter & Spring. About every 4 years we might get a decent Summer. -5deg in Winter....brrrrr!

Yet in Asia, it's warm all the time, Singapore is always 85-90deg, and who cares if it pisses down? After an hour it's usually all clear & dry again.

Mind you if it wasn't for the weather here, the old folk would have nothing to talk about :D

ginapeterb
28th January 2005, 12:15
Speaking of the British weather, have you all seen it this morning Friday the 28th January, freezing b...cold..and raining like mad..slush everywhere, why anyone would want to come here, baffles me, but come they do !!, it must the cushy benefits system, that entices people here, cos there aint much else to come for ! I wouldnt want my Honey to come here during Winter, she might get the wrong idea, and bolt back to Manila, where it is nice and warm, lets hope its the summer when she passes the Visa interview.

Admin
28th January 2005, 18:46
Wonder why after 6 days back I book my flight to Singapore again!!! :o

ginapeterb
28th January 2005, 19:13
I hear you Keith!!...I will be booking mine as soon as my CNI is ready to collect.

Admin
29th January 2005, 00:59
4th-17th May, thats me sorted ;D & Florida at the end of the year if the wife's citizenship comes through, and she can get the passport in time.

I think I need an electronic passport for the US as well now, but I can't imagine it being useful anywhere else.