PDA

View Full Version : for my husband visa

cheche
20th April 2006, 14:46
hi ya&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif luckily ive found ur website i really needed help and some advice for my husband,were just married last year of december 2005, and im planning to bring him here in uk, weve pass our documents for applying visa for him on the last month of march 2006 and he received his passport just this month of april that he will have an interview on may 10 and they ask him regarding his evidence of his finance but he was not working anymore, he work as a contractual and they asking for me my financial documents i can proof my financial documents, could u please help what to do for my husband were just worried style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif

ginapeterb
21st April 2006, 09:40
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cheche &#064; Apr 20 2006, 02&#58;46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hi ya&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif luckily ive found ur website i really needed help and some advice for my husband,were just married last year of december 2005, and im planning to bring him here in uk, weve pass our documents for applying visa for him on the last month of march 2006 and he received his passport just this month of april that he will have an interview on may 10 and they ask him regarding his evidence of his finance but he was not working anymore, he work as a contractual and they asking for me my financial documents i can proof my financial documents, could u please help what to do for my husband were just worried style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif
[/b][/quote]

Cheche,

You must first state your status in the UK ? before anyone can help you with this, tell us more about your situation, are you working ? if on a work visa, what is the length of this, do you have indefinate leave to remain ?

You tell us so little, how can anyone help you, if you dont give a true account of your situation.

Until you do, we cannot help.

We receive lots of messages like yours every month, you simply have to be more illuminating before we can given an opinion.

Pauldo
22nd April 2006, 23:27
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cheche &#064; Apr 20 2006, 02&#58;46 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
From what I can gather, you&#39;ve already applied for the visa for your husband, and he has been told to go for an interview, and bring along proof of income and finances. That is normal, and means they are accepting his application, but want more information about money. You will need to send proof of your income and ability to support him when he gets to the UK.

Your husbands job in the PI is a irrelevent, because he will obviously have to give it up when he moves to the UK, so your money is what matters now.

If there was no chance of him getting the visa they may well have rejected the application completly, but they have asked him for an interview, so it sounds like you are least have a chance of getting him to the UK. As Pete says, we really need more details of your position to give better advice.