PDA

View Full Version : Filipino Lady looking 4 Faithful Nice Husband

raniahprecious
31st March 2008, 13:53
Hello, i am searching for the man who will be there for me always, through good times and bad times,and love only me and care about his family, children and Knows how to respect his wife.

vbkelly
31st March 2008, 16:29
hi raniah thats better to go in the dating website bcause all member here are already married and some are have already a fiancee goodluck to you

kimmi
1st April 2008, 13:04
goodluck raniah, i hope and pray that u will soon ur man..and u'd better try to look at the admin's dating site..:)

alicat
1st April 2008, 13:33
hi raniah thats better to go in the dating website bcause all member here are already married and some are have already a fiancee goodluck to you

yah,i agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
1st April 2008, 14:34
Hi raniah, good luck for ur searching.

katie37pinayuk
1st April 2008, 19:29
Hello, i am searching for the man who will be there for me always, through good times and bad times,and love only me and care about his family, children and Knows how to respect his wife.

welcome to the club :cwm38:

x we will find him soon x

andypaul
1st April 2008, 20:54
Welcome as vbkelly and alicat have said most on here are in relationship. but not all are so hang around you never know.

Also you can learn more about Brits and if you meet a brit this website will be there to help and support you.

Good luck

I would be very careful putting your complete address on a website viewed by people you have never met. Please take care.

Mrs Daddy
4th April 2008, 18:23
hi raniah!welcome here...why not try filipinouk dating site:)who knows it may be the start of yor dream.goodluck!:)

Mich
5th April 2008, 10:10
hello :) join dating sites or ask friends to introduce you to someone. good luck on your search. kilatisin mo ng maigi :icon_lol:

filipina_owl
10th April 2008, 04:23
hello everyone. I just signed up to this site a few minutes ago. i have so many querries regarding fiancee visa. but i dont know anyone here yet. are there anyone interested to be my friends?

IainBusby
10th April 2008, 08:21
hello everyone. I just signed up to this site a few minutes ago. i have so many querries regarding fiancee visa. but i dont know anyone here yet. are there anyone interested to be my friends?

Hello Filipina Owl,
Welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you start a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section of the forum. I'm sure you will find lots of freinds here who will give you plenty of advice about the fiancee visa process.

Louella & Iain.

alicat
10th April 2008, 08:26
Hello Filipina Owl,
Welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you start a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" section of the forum. I'm sure you will find lots of freinds here who will give you plenty of advice about the fiancee visa process.

Louella & Iain.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy17
15th April 2008, 20:27
Can anyone suggest the best dating site? I am searching for someone special to date but I don't want to spend ages going in the wrong direction! Thanks!

bornatbirth
15th April 2008, 22:54
the best website? just sign up to as many as u can and when u meet her online thats the best!

andypaul
15th April 2008, 22:59
Can anyone suggest the best dating site? I am searching for someone special to date but I don't want to spend ages going in the wrong direction! Thanks!

Tell the Ladies on this Site more about yourself and possibly they may have some one in mind or some of the single ladies who read this site may say hi.

kimmi
16th April 2008, 18:46
Tell the Ladies on this Site more about yourself and possibly they may have some one in mind or some of the single ladies who read this site may say hi.

I agree with u AndyPaul..:)

How old are u??and some more infos about urself pls..:Erm::doh

Piamed
16th April 2008, 21:58
Welcome aboard raniahprecious. Certainly, know a little more about you might make it easier for some to make friends with you.

lil John
17th April 2008, 01:34
Hi Raniah, Welcome to the forum

PeterB
22nd April 2008, 16:06

The results from dating sites can be very hit-and-miss.

I'm sure that a personal introduction can be much more rewarding - I guess I'm not the only one who receives frequent requests to find a chat mate from the UK!

Better still, get yourself on a flight to Phils and find the lady yourself!

jass
15th May 2008, 15:17
goodluck to your search.
dont look and you shall find.

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 15:28
if you don't look, how will you know when you've found it :Erm:

marylen
15th May 2008, 15:30
ha ha ha ( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

joebloggs
15th May 2008, 15:52
ha ha ha ( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:xxgrinning--00xx3: keep :icon_lol: marylen

i've got to work now.. :NoNo:

alicat
15th May 2008, 16:07
if you don't look, how will you know when you've found it :Erm:

:doh:doh:doh:D:D:D

Piamed
15th May 2008, 20:57
:doh:doh:doh:D:D:D

:D:D:D

islander
16th May 2008, 14:55
hi raniahprecious!

welcome to the forum!

hope you'll find your mr. right soon!

ginapeterb
16th May 2008, 14:58
Hello welcome...Miss Gina say BRITISH MAN NO GOOD !

1. Drink Tea.

2. Scratch Itlog.

3 Palau utot !