PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Boyfriend: still signing up in dating sites

KewLan
30th March 2008, 06:07
hello again

i posted a thread a few weeks back. I got loads of advice from this site. i did follow some of them:

1. signed up on the sites my boyfriend is a member.
2. asked him if he still visits dating sites, and chat with other girls.

okay, in number 1, i sent him a message to his ad profile - he didnt respond to me. that is good, right? or maybe he wasnt interested in my profile.

in number 2, i asked him if he still visits sites and chats with other ladies - he answered NO.

i dont believe him ecause i saw his SENT items - he got ongoing correspondence with soem pinays. he postponed his visit next month. but in one of the emails, he has given details of his flights to a pinay. he is coming here to meet her.

from what i have discovered - i decided to end my relationship with him. i cannot be with someone who is a LIAR and a CHEATER. i have been told that British men are the best persons to be with. Unfortunately i have been unlucky with my man. He was a bad apple...

i loved him but i know i will be able to move on. Maybe one day, i will have a good man in my life.

thank you again for your previous advice. you helped me a lot.

LittleFingers
30th March 2008, 09:05
hello again

i posted a thread a few weeks back. I got loads of advice from this site. i did follow some of them:

okay, in number 1, i sent him a message to his ad profile - he didnt respond to me. that is good, right? or maybe he wasnt interested in my profile.

in number 2, i asked him if he still visits sites and chats with other ladies - he answered NO.

i dont believe him ecause i saw his SENT items - he got ongoing correspondence with soem pinays. he postponed his visit next month. but in one of the emails, he has given details of his flights to a pinay. he is coming here to meet her.

from what i have discovered - i decided to end my relationship with him. i cannot be with someone who is a LIAR and a CHEATER. i have been told that British men are the best persons to be with. Unfortunately i have been unlucky with my man. He was a bad apple...

i loved him but i know i will be able to move on. Maybe one day, i will have a good man in my life.

sorry to hear your news. dissappointing. I hope you have better luck next time.

KeithD
30th March 2008, 09:21
i have been told that British men are the best persons to be with.

Maybe you need to chat with beedeejay :rolleyes: ........you're both unlucky, but both honest :xxgrinning--00xx3: ......it could all be fate :)

alicat
30th March 2008, 13:16
Maybe you need to chat with beedeejay :rolleyes: ........you're both unlucky, but both honest :xxgrinning--00xx3: ......it could all be fate :)

:Erm::Erm::Erm::doh:doh

kimmi
30th March 2008, 17:54
sorry to hear about it Kewlan, but ur right maybe one day u will have the good man in ur life..Goodluck and God bless..

I agree with what u said Boss, but they are newbies how can they send message to each other??:Erm::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

KeithD
30th March 2008, 18:45
I agree with what u said Boss, but they are newbies how can they send message to each other??:Erm::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:
If they both agree.....a little birdie can organise something :rolleyes:

andypaul
30th March 2008, 19:43
If they both agree.....a little birdie can organise something :rolleyes:

Should we call you tweety from now:D

lil John
30th March 2008, 20:15

How about we call hime the "LOVE VULTURE":D:joke:

joebloggs
30th March 2008, 20:41

nah Liverbird :icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

just like liverpool fc a dead duck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ginapeterb
30th March 2008, 20:58
Kewlan,

Sorry to hear about your experience with one of our kababayan's however, your 1st statement is in fact correct, the British man is the best to be with, well errrrrrr apart from his utotting.

Other than that, he is the best.

KewLan
1st April 2008, 08:34
:)

im willing to have new friends especially here in the forum. i see a lot of good people.

thank you again.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
1st April 2008, 11:01
Well done on your 'research.' I am sure that all the 'lads' on here will agree, we don't approve of 'dead ducks' be they Brits. or Filpinos.

Good luck to you!

BTW Forum - did I tell you about my Eagle at golf the other week? It may have slipped my mind!

Al.

P.S. My smilies aren't working.

aug06_2006
1st April 2008, 14:54
hi kewlan, sorry to hear about it. it was a trial..yep, your correct better to move on.. wish u a luck!

KeithD
1st April 2008, 16:27
I think Dave's hiding from this thread :peepwall:

katie37pinayuk
1st April 2008, 17:46

there must be a mr. right for you and not him. some of us are not so lucky to find true love...but here's a wish for our hearts to be happy...:)

Mich
5th April 2008, 09:57
good things happen to those who wait... heal and move on for now. malay mo, you will meet your mr right soon... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
5th April 2008, 10:01
good things happen to those who wait...
Look whose talking :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

Mich
5th April 2008, 10:07
first hand experience, Sir Keith :icon_lol:

KeithD
5th April 2008, 10:09
first hand experience, Sir Keith :icon_lol:
I'm still waiting for the wedding invite.....I've got you a pressy already....a Welsh special....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/05-31-2006.NF_31leeksB.GRG1T4LAA.1.jpg

Mich
5th April 2008, 10:13
I'm still waiting for the wedding invite.....I've got you a pressy already....a Welsh special....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/v3/05-31-2006.NF_31leeksB.GRG1T4LAA.1.jpg

Thanks for the present :icon_lol:

Err dont mention wedding sir keith... dont wanna scare the guy away. but will you help me pikot him? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

kimmi
5th April 2008, 13:01
wow thats good news Mich..:)Cheers..

beedeejay
6th April 2008, 21:00
Hi KewLan

Just read your posting. It seems that you and I have had similar experiences but each of them round the other way if you see what I mean.(Male/Female and Female/Male). It hurts! Hope you have read my account of what happened in the 'Abandoned' posting a few weeks ago. Its seems to me that it comes down to a question of trust. I'm still reeling following the split from the Filipina girl I had contact with who went off with the American I described in that post. I still can't understand that she could have been so untrustworthy, when for some period she had been dating this big (ugly!) 6'6" tall American without my knowledge. Made me angry and very sad. I still struggle with the fallout. My conclusion is that if there are things going on with one's boyfriend/girlfriend, then that person is not serious about the relationship and cannot be trusted. Its a hard thing to accept I know, but for me, it didn't end there and another girl came along and I got the pressure of requests for finance! Double woe suffered! I wish I had an answer, but all I would say is don't despair and keep searching. Don't give up in other words. The right guy is out there. (I am hoping the same for me is true with the right girl). I don't know if that helps? I'm no counsellor. Whatever you do..take care and I wish you well. beedeejay.

ervenescence
6th April 2008, 21:28
Kewlan and beedeejay were happened to be both unlucky witht their partners recently, now their exes..

Hmmm, so who knows? they might be destine with each other?..:D

LOL, just kidding

but...

who knows? :Rasp:

kimmi
7th April 2008, 12:31
Kewlan and beedeejay were happened to be both unlucky witht their partners recently, now their exes..

Hmmm, so who knows? they might be destine with each other?..:D

LOL, just kidding

but...

who knows? :Rasp:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KewLan
9th April 2008, 06:14
Hi KewLan

Just read your posting. It seems that you and I have had similar experiences but each of them round the other way if you see what I mean.(Male/Female and Female/Male). It hurts! Hope you have read my account of what happened in the 'Abandoned' posting a few weeks ago. Its seems to me that it comes down to a question of trust. I'm still reeling following the split from the Filipina girl I had contact with who went off with the American I described in that post. I still can't understand that she could have been so untrustworthy, when for some period she had been dating this big (ugly!) 6'6" tall American without my knowledge. Made me angry and very sad. I still struggle with the fallout. My conclusion is that if there are things going on with one's boyfriend/girlfriend, then that person is not serious about the relationship and cannot be trusted. Its a hard thing to accept I know, but for me, it didn't end there and another girl came along and I got the pressure of requests for finance! Double woe suffered! I wish I had an answer, but all I would say is don't despair and keep searching. Don't give up in other words. The right guy is out there. (I am hoping the same for me is true with the right girl). I don't know if that helps? I'm no counsellor. Whatever you do..take care and I wish you well. beedeejay.

Yes i have read your post "Abandoned". i wish you well, it may be hard to move on but eventually you will be back to "normal". You will find the right girl but it is better to have more friends for now.

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th April 2008, 08:56
Yes i have read your post "Abandoned". i wish you well, it may be hard to move on but eventually you will be back to "normal". You will find the right girl but it is better to have more friends for now.

Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Do we really need to bang these heads together? :rolleyes: :D

kimmi
9th April 2008, 11:59
Do we really need to bang these heads together? :rolleyes: :D
:omg::omg::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Boss, give them some time.he he he remember both of them are from heart aches..

but hey who knows and if u still need a bridge..:Erm::Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol:

nomorericepleas
20th April 2008, 16:45
sad to hear of the demise of your relationship. there was a time when i thought you were my fiancee writing this blog, having read your latest update i know you can't be cos the facts don't add up. It seemed your situation was exactly the same as ours. the problem is although i made sure all my old dating profiles were closed( and some my fiancee took the liberty of closing for me) our trust problem still persists. that is down to her own insecurities and nothing i did. i think the outcome is going to be the same, and a split is imminent, not down to anything i have done of late, but her attitude and lack of ability to trust what i do when i am far away from her.

katie37pinayuk
20th April 2008, 17:05
hello again

you have made the right decision. letting go was like the end of the world but time heals wound and a new beginning awaits x

Piamed
20th April 2008, 17:20
I'm sorry things did not work out Kewlan but it appears to be for the best.

No single statement will fall true for all the people of a single country. All are individuals. Thank God for that otherwise people would be thinking I'm like your ex.

I think we all have a tendency towards generalising according to our most recent or most vivid experience. I think this forum gives support to the notion that there are many men around who are totally unlike what you had te misfortune to experience. God bless you.

T

katie37pinayuk
20th April 2008, 17:24
good things happen to those who wait... heal and move on for now. malay mo, you will meet your mr right soon... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

found you my dear michxmich. hope to chat with you soon