PDA

View Full Version : Flowers

Admin
10th August 2004, 13:18
If your missing your babe, no matter what country they live in, send them flowers.

Search multiple sites out on Google, and pick the best priced as some are way over the top. Try and use a supplier as local as possible, don't use a shop in the USA to have orchids delivered to Singapore!!

Living plants/flowers/orchids are usually the best to send, and more value for money. Flowers eventually die, and I don't think that says much to your future bride. :o

Usually in the Philippines you will have to order from Manilla, and they have it delivered to most of the main islands for you, at not much extra cost.

Use a credit card in case something does go wrong, as you can claim the money back, but I've never had any problems, and I've used numerous suppliers over the years.

ginapeterb
19th August 2004, 00:11
A good place to send your lady flowers is www.fleurop.com they have an excellent service in the Philippines and everything can be done online, just use Fleurop and see your ladies face when she receives your bouquet of flowers with your own special message contained within them.

Best of luck

Pete

Admin
19th August 2004, 16:58
They especially like orchids in that part of the World. ;)

We've got a house full of them, but one has been flowering for 18 months now, so you get your monies worth out of them.