deepete
6th April 2006, 21:15
received a personal message from the latest member today,

feel free to reply and help this lady style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Group: Members
Member No.: 538

Dearest one
E_mail marry33004@yahoo.com

I am Miss. Mary Williams, I am 21years old and a Sierra Leonean, the daughter of Late Chief Williams A. Beckrey of the blessed memory.

My late father was the Director General of Sierra Leonean Gold & Diamond Corporation. My father was killed along with my two Elder brothers in our Freetown residence while I was away.

They were assassinated by rebels led by Major Johnny Paul Koromah because my family never supported the way Major Johnny Paul Koromah and his splinter group overthrew our legitimate President,Ahmed Tejan Kabbah and forced him to exile.

After the assassination of my father and brothers, when the African Peace Keeping Forces(ECOMOG) soldiers were in control of my village "Mende", I left my hideout in my village. When I was searching for some information in our family villa, I found the key of my father&#39;s underground strong room and discovered some documents also notes that he made a deposited of one metallic box containing(US&#036;17,000,000.00)US Dollars in a private security company and he deposited it as family valuables not as money for security reasons best known to him.

Meanwhile, I made an arrangement with a fisherman that operates a fishing trawller boat who smuggled me out through West African coast water way to Abidjan, Côte D’Ivoire, and I have search for the security company and they told me that my late father family valuables is still with them, I now decieded to look for a trustworthy and reliable foreign partner who will assist me to move this money to his country or any place of his choice for investment.I suggest offering you (15%) of the total money if you will assist me to have this transaction done.

(1) You will help me provide a lucrative business where this money will be wisely invested?.

(2) To help me to secure a permanent residence permit as I would love to spend the rest of my life doing business overseas.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Côte d’Ivoire entirely with this money for investment in your country because of the unstable political situation and mostly for the future of my life. I want you to please assist me to claim the box from the security company here in abidjan. Because of the political problem here, all the information needed will be given to you on request.

Note: that your urgent assistance is needed to facilitate this transaction.

For confidential purpose, you should handle this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality which it demands.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and awaiting your urgent response.
God bless you. please contact me through mey privete email for more details ok marry33004@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Mary williams.

Did everyone get one or was I just the lucky one

ivor&mel
6th April 2006, 21:39
These 419 scams have been going on for years - but I seem to remember reading that people still fall for them. They can be a rich source of amusement though if you have time and tread carefully e.g.

http://www.scambuster419.co.uk/index.html

Ivor and Mel

ginapeterb
7th April 2006, 05:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ivor&mel &#064; Apr 6 2006, 09&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
These 419 scams have been going on for years - but I seem to remember reading that people still fall for them. They can be a rich source of amusement though if you have time and tread carefully e.g.

http://www.scambuster419.co.uk/index.html

Ivor and Mel
[/b][/quote]

Just to let everyone know I have spoken to Keith by phone yesterday, and we will take action against this person, Ive also had the messages as well, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Pete

Admin
7th April 2006, 08:48
Maybe I need to see if we have an option that we can only send messages once a certain number of posts have been made or something.......when I get the time....and my life back..... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

walesrob
7th April 2006, 09:48
Look what I got this morning...

comforit nice to meet you, Today, 09:36 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 483

my name is stella from west africa single female send me mail to my yahoo mail enit_2bon@yahoo.com i will reply you back with my pic for you to see me

Feel free to spam this person, you have mine and Keith&#39;s blessing style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

dave65
7th April 2006, 10:42
I heard from mary as well, hard to believe some people still fall for this stuff

ervenescence
7th April 2006, 15:30
Haha what the heck&#33; I got the same message as well from this freakin Mary Williams. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

Surely its a NIGERIAN SCAMMER&#33; Can&#39;t believe it of how desperate this people are, imagine of how they tried to hooked this forum. They think we&#39;re stupid? Bwahahaha style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

Eljohno
7th April 2006, 15:55
Yes even i got this email all the way to SUNNY BORACAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

walesrob
7th April 2006, 17:21
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Apr 7 2006, 03&#58;55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yes even i got this email all the way to SUNNY BORACAY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

John how is sunny Boracay? I bet its sunny, warm and the sea is blue style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif

Admin
7th April 2006, 18:14
It&#39;s very blue here in Wales............my roof blue away style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif

deepete
7th April 2006, 18:46
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walesrob &#064; Apr 7 2006, 09&#58;48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Look what I got this morning

my name is stella from west africa single female send me mail to my yahoo mail enit_2bon@yahoo.com i will reply you back with my pic for you to see me

Feel free to spam this person, you have mine and Keith&#39;s blessing style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

sounds like you&#96;ve been on the Hot or Not site style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif go on get her picture so we can have a look

Eljohno
8th April 2006, 01:44
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walesrob &#064; Apr 7 2006, 05&#58;21 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
John how is sunny Boracay? I bet its sunny, warm and the sea is blue style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hi Rob,

the rain only lasted one day and now its very sunny style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

The blue mango was a great choice by you as its very clean and friendly.

To compare Boracay to Bohol would be that there are many more filipinos & white people here and and 1,000 more shops.

What would you suggest is a good thing to do, have you done the island hopping or anything like that?

Wish you were here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

ginapeterb
8th April 2006, 08:47
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Apr 8 2006, 01&#58;44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Rob,

the rain only lasted one day and now its very sunny style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

To compare Boracay to Bohol would be that there are many more filipinos & white people here and and 1,000 more shops.

What would you suggest is a good thing to do, have you done the island hopping or anything like that?

[/b][/quote]

Hello John, I have left you a pesonal message regarding our Boracay Bookings for xmas, I know you will help me out on this, so thanks, I can recommend you do the following.

Suggest you ask around on the beach, there is a nice Filipino there called "Blas" he will remember us, he will take you and Rhea on a boat trip around the Islands, you can go to Crystal Cove, ( Rob has also been here, havent you Rob ?) but much nicer, if you want a nice relaxing swim on your own part of the ocean, is Crocodile Island, the boat just shimmers up the beach, and hangs in the water, its very nice, and you can swim for a while, why the boat guys sleep, take lunch with you though.

I think you will enjoy that, should be around 1500 for a boat, the guide and the anchor boy.

If you cant find &#39;Blas&#39; there are lots of them around on the beach, have a great time John,

GINA HATES YOU SHE SAID &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; You lucky git.

See you soon.

We are out looking at Ikea, things for the house, ...how exciting

Pete

Admin
8th April 2006, 20:32
We had sunshine today style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif it was just after the snow style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif

Pauldo
8th April 2006, 22:38
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Apr 7 2006, 03&#58;30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Haha what the heck&#33; I got the same message as well from this freakin Mary Williams. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

Surely its a NIGERIAN SCAMMER&#33; Can&#39;t believe it of how desperate this people are, imagine of how they tried to hooked this forum. They think we&#39;re stupid? Bwahahaha style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif
[/b][/quote]

"They think we&#39;re stupid?" style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Yes, they do, because every year dozens, if not hundreds of people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars to these guys. There are plenty of greedy but not so bright people out there who are stupid enough to try and grab a piece of the 17 gazillion dollars that Mary Williams found in her daddies strongroom/offshore account/loincloth style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

Admin
9th April 2006, 10:49
I get plenty offering to buy my 4x4, I send it to Nigeria, and they pay me £6000 + export costs......what an offer style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif It&#39;s only advertised for £3000&#33;&#33;

ervenescence
9th April 2006, 10:52
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pauldo &#064; Apr 8 2006, 10&#58;38 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
"They think we&#39;re stupid?" style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Yes, they do, because every year dozens, if not hundreds of people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars to these guys. There are plenty of greedy but not so bright people out there who are stupid enough to try and grab a piece of the 17 gazillion dollars that Mary Williams found in her daddies strongroom/offshore account/loincloth style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif
[/b][/quote]

Oopps&#33;.. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif
Yes agree, I get your point and unfortunately those people who grab this silly stuff which they think it can lead them of being a millionaire were stupid enough. So, they gamble their millions of dollars without even knowing the consequences or they might know, but then they were just being greedy, not satisfied of what they have. Sadly, they&#39;re paying attention to this Mary Williams and the clones by wanting more wealth and never think of what can have they lost.
And because of that, Mary Williams was pleased so she was thinking <span style="color:#990000">" I Fool the Dollars, so why not try the Pounds."</span> but too bad for them people here will kick their ass off the kerb. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Eljohno
10th April 2006, 08:45
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Apr 9 2006, 10&#58;52 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Oopps&#33;.. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif
Yes agree, I get your point and unfortunately those people who grab this silly stuff which they think it can lead them of being a millionaire were stupid enough. So, they gamble their millions of dollars without even knowing the consequences or they might know, but then they were just being greedy, not satisfied of what they have. Sadly, they&#39;re paying attention to this Mary Williams and the clones by wanting more wealth and never think of what can have they lost.
And because of that, Mary Williams was pleased so she was thinking <span style="color:#990000">" I Fool the Dollars, so why not try the Pounds."</span> but too bad for them people here will kick their ass off the kerb. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

These scammers are very ripe on ebay also and are easy to spot as they never have any feedback score and always offer silly amounts for things but it has actually worked in my favour before as i was bidding on a phone when i saw that the scammer had won the phone with a stupid price so i emailed the guy who was selling the phone to tell him that the winning bidder was a scammer and i ended getting the phone for a good price style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif

Pauldo
10th April 2006, 08:59
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Apr 10 2006, 08&#58;45 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
These scammers are very ripe on ebay also and are easy to spot as they never have any feedback score and always offer silly amounts for things but it has actually worked in my favour before as i was bidding on a phone when i saw that the scammer had won the phone with a stupid price so i emailed the guy who was selling the phone to tell him that the winning bidder was a scammer and i ended getting the phone for a good price style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif
[/b][/quote]
There always seems to be a percentage of scammers on Ebay, easy to spot, but it is difficult to report them as you have no &#39;proof&#39; apart from common sense.

I mean, when a guy sells an incredibly expensive car, engine, or performance part, yet cannot give a home phone number, ior address, cannot let you see it, cannot let you collect it and pay cash, but insists, in broken English, that you must send a money order and he will post it to you, or ship a car for free internationally, then it is fairly obvious something is going on. Yet Ebay aren&#39;t really interested if you have no &#39;proof&#39;.

Admin
10th April 2006, 09:13
Every time I sel hub caps & car radios on Ebay, I always put Rob&#39;s phone number and address style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

walesrob
10th April 2006, 09:56
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Apr 10 2006, 09&#58;13 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Every time I sel hub caps & car radios on Ebay, I always put Rob&#39;s phone number and address style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

That explains the weird telephone calls I&#39;ve been getting style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

Funny you should say that, we had a strange anasaphone message on the 1571, it was an international number, but the actual message was garbled, like an American talking at 200mph - the only word I could make out was Tuesday. Must be a scam, theres no way I&#39;m calling America to find out. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm23.gif

walesrob
10th April 2006, 10:19
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Apr 8 2006, 01&#58;44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Rob,

[/b][/quote]

Glad your enjoying yourself ....I haven&#39;t really been island hopping as such, maybe next time we will, I guess there is so much to see. I&#39;ve only been Manila, Tacloban, Boracay, Samar and by mistake, Cebu (thats another story) so next time Elsa and I are over there, we will make a point of going to Bohol and other places.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in the sun&#33;