PDA

View Full Version : tufts travels

tuft249
21st March 2008, 18:52
went to tacloban on feb 19 for first time,to meet heide.we have known each other for 1year.went to abuyog met heides family 3weeks went quickly.dont know if heide can ever get visa to visit uk already refused twice.we got on real well a shame to leave.

kimmi
22nd March 2008, 12:00
just keep on posting and searching here tuft I am sure u will find all the help for Heide's visa application..

btw, welcome back to the uk and I am glad u enjoy ur stay in the Phils..:)

IainBusby
22nd March 2008, 14:00
Hi Tuft,
Your gf doesn't have much chance of getting a tourist visa unless she has a well paid job, money in the bank and property in Phils. Without these things, the UK Border and Immigration Agency will assume that she is unlikely to return to Phils when her visa expires.

So it looks like, if your really serious about the girl, then you'll just have to bite the bullet and start planning to get married in Phils or apply for a fiancee visa to bring her here to get married in this country.

Most of the guys here would probably have liked to bring their gf's or fiancee's over for a visit first before getting engaged or married, but as I said before, very little chance of getting a visa unless they are quite wealthy by Philippines standards.

Cheers,

Louella & Iain

tuft249
17th August 2008, 19:35
heide my gf is still in phils.her daughter has now started school.we are going to start annulment.she says she found someone there in tacloban,but he already know im a foreign so i think he just charge too much. i know its a long process so best start now.