PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Stage......

LEAHnew
20th March 2008, 11:09
After 24 months kukupos and I finally met:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:. We didn’t realize we made it that far:doh….When the first time he didn’t make it to visit me I felt so upset :bigcry:I thought we’re really not meant to each other, That time I started to avoid him limit myself talking to him. But the time I started avoiding him and not talking him ….that’s the time I realize how much i love him and how much he loves me :cwm38:coz he never give up still reaching me, keeping in touch with my brother and one of my closest cousin …..and then showing me how much he loves me.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Then one day while feeling so alone :rolleyes:I found this site. This site help me a lot:xxgrinning--00xx3:… from reading some experiences, gaining friends, learning filuk relationship from the hardest part up to the happy ending :xxgrinning--00xx3: and mostly the fun :BouncyHappy::Rasp::D:icon_lol:here while I’m waiting for my loving and gwapong boyfriend.

To everybody thank you very much …I won’t be that much strong without this forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:. And Now we’re about to start another stage, I hope and pray for the success of it…May God Bless you all!
And Happy Easter!:)

cheers,
Leah

joebloggs
20th March 2008, 12:29
After 24 months kukupos and I finally met

:xxgrinning--00xx3: you 2 were in a rush to meet :D

i didn't bother meeting me g/f til nearly 2 1/2 yrs after first chatting, but within a yr, and b4 i knew what was happening, i was married :doh :cwm24:

so don't rush into getting married, take your time :icon_lol: :D kukurkukkkkkkkk :Erm:, why so many k's lady :doh

good luck to you both, glad it worked out for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
20th March 2008, 12:50
Congratulations Kuku, finally you have met your dear Kukupops. I'm glad you have that chemistry. Good luck to both of you and hope we will meet again someday..Cheers Sis Lea:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

kimmi
20th March 2008, 12:55
Congratulations Mare, I am really happy for u and Pareng Chris..:)

walesrob
20th March 2008, 12:57
:xxgrinning--00xx3: you 2 were in a rush to meet :D

i didn't bother meeting me g/f til nearly 2 1/2 yrs after first chatting, but within a yr, and b4 i knew what was happening, i was married :doh :cwm24:

so don't rush into getting married, take your time :icon_lol: :D kukurkukkkkkkkk :Erm:, why so many k's lady :doh

good luck to you both, glad it worked out for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Blimey, compared to a lot of people on this forum, Elsa and I were fast movers. We first met Oct 2003 in Hong Kong, engaged same time, then married May 2004.

joebloggs
20th March 2008, 13:01
you can't rush a good thing rob :icon_lol: :D

:cwm24:

alicat
20th March 2008, 14:29
congratulation and goodluck..
anyway where in nueva ecija are u kukurokok?

LEAHnew
20th March 2008, 14:38
:doh Thanks Kuya Joe we're so rushed then:D, hey by the way my Mom was the one first saw my bf when we he arrived from the airport:Erm::doh was he following your step:Erm::D:cwm24::Rasp::Rasp:

Thanks sis Shelly and kimmi..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
20th March 2008, 14:40
congratulation and goodluck..
anyway where in nueva ecija are u kukurokok?

Hi alicat im from rizal, nueva ecija..i posted some scenic spots in my province take a look in the gallery:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We got picture with the Boss as well:yikes::D:Rasp::Rasp:

ginapeterb
20th March 2008, 14:47
Blimey, compared to a lot of people on this forum, Elsa and I were fast movers. We first met Oct 2003 in Hong Kong, engaged same time, then married May 2004.

Thats because Rob was fed up with sheep !

joebloggs
20th March 2008, 15:27

well i couldn't decide who to go and see for a holiday, a very nice chinese gal i use to chat to for many years in macau, or a filipina.. :Erm: :Erm: :Erm:

i took so long deciding that :D, the chinese gal went to see a yank guy, who scammed her :NoNo::furious3:

anyway i had no choice in the end :xxparty-smiley-004:

:woohoo: :D

i'm i dead if the misses ever reads any of this :doh

well kukuroko your mom must have thought he was ok, you all could have made a :Bolt: for it :icon_lol:

LadyJ
20th March 2008, 21:11

Haha! :icon_lol: nice one Pete :icon_lol:

LadyJ
20th March 2008, 21:14

That's chicken!:NoNo:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Me and husband met Oct 2001,
got pregnant Nov 2001,
got married Dec 2001
Split up Jan 2002
Divorced Feb 2002

Is there anyone can beat me?:D

walesrob
20th March 2008, 21:44

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Me and husband met Oct 2001,
got pregnant Nov 2001,
got married Dec 2001
Split up Jan 2002
Divorced Feb 2002

Blimey your a wild one aren't you? :omg:

walesrob
20th March 2008, 21:45

How would you like your legs? Broken? Smashed? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

KeithD
21st March 2008, 10:07

I know a wife beater :Erm: ......but that's another story :NoNo:

andypaul
21st March 2008, 12:11

Joes pretty good at Connect four i hear:D

love8888
22nd March 2008, 13:43