PDA

View Full Version : ...I'm unloved....

KeithD
20th March 2008, 10:11
Not received one chocolate egg from any of you :bigcry:

scott&ligaya
20th March 2008, 11:08
At least you have your easter bunny!!! mine is 6000 miles away in Hong Kong. I don't have anyone to share an egg with!! waaaaaah

LEAHnew
20th March 2008, 11:25

chocolate egg:Erm::rolleyes: How about...

Salted egg
Balut
Penoy
Kwek-kwek (quail eggs dip in flour)
Tokneneng (unshelled semi balut egg dip in flour) kabayan correct me if im wrong:doh

Boss I can give u all those with warm thanks and heartedly:D:yikes::Rasp: Just let me know ur address:xxgrinning--00xx3::D
Happy Easter!

A_flyer
20th March 2008, 11:35
It's better to send you a balut... Next time I will be in the Philippines, I will think of it.

telford
21st March 2008, 03:32
balut penoy:yikes::Rasp::Rasp:

love8888
21st March 2008, 04:03
not even from ate Ping .... oh dear me dear me :bigcry:

Alan
21st March 2008, 04:15

Don't get cross at Easter. :Erm:

Al.:)

KeithD
21st March 2008, 10:04
Don't get cross at Easter. :Erm:

Al.:)

I'll just be hanging around :omg:

andypaul
21st March 2008, 11:37
I'll just be hanging around :omg:

You should be crucified for that joke:rolleyes:

KeithD
21st March 2008, 11:44
I see the BBC has spent a fortune to cater for the minority in this religious program over the holiday.

Anyone notice a 'slight' flaw in the clips (they've shown so many not worth watching the :censored: program anyway)......Jesus is 'tied' to the cross :doh .....not PC to use nails anymore then? Against human rights!! :Brick:

andypaul
21st March 2008, 11:47
I see the BBC has spent a fortune to cater for the minority in this religious program over the holiday.

Anyone notice a 'slight' flaw in the clips (they've shown so many not worth watching the :censored: program anyway)......Jesus is 'tied' to the cross :doh .....not PC to use nails anymore then? Against human rights!! :Brick:

Should have got A phil to do it cheaper wages and some of the keener ones God Bless happy to use the Nails:omg: