PDA

View Full Version : News update!!!

Eljohno
30th March 2006, 18:21
We advise against all travel to central, southern and western Mindanao, and the Sulu archipelago including Basilan, Tawi-Tawi and Jolo, where there are ongoing military and police operations against insurgent groups. On 29 March 2006, an explosion on a passenger bus in Digos City, Mindanao injured at least 22 people. On 27 March 2006, an explosive device was detonated in Jolo Town killing nine people and injuring at least 20. You should take particular care and maintain high levels of vigilance when travelling to the rest of Mindanao, including Davao.

equaliser
31st March 2006, 00:19
Hi John

That sounds a lot more serious to me. Ashley often went to Digos as part of her nursing qualifications as it is not far from Davao compared to Jolo. I hope it doesn't come any closer to Davao.

Are you flying to Davao when you go to the Phils? When do you leave?

Take care anyway. Hope you and your wife stay safe

Brian

Eljohno
31st March 2006, 20:15
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(equaliser &#064; Mar 31 2006, 12&#58;19 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi John

That sounds a lot more serious to me. Ashley often went to Digos as part of her nursing qualifications as it is not far from Davao compared to Jolo. I hope it doesn&#39;t come any closer to Davao.

Are you flying to Davao when you go to the Phils? When do you leave?

Take care anyway. Hope you and your wife stay safe

Brian
[/b][/quote]

I was actually wondering were Digos was as i have not heard of it.

I am flying in to Cebu, i fly to Gatwick on Monday night then after a stay at a local hotel i leave at 11am on Tuesday.

I was so happy that the time is finally nearly here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

John