Un petit d’un petit
Ah&#33; degrés te fallent
Indolent qui ne sort cesse
Indolent qui ne se mène
Qu’importe un petit d’un petit
Tou Gai de Reguennes</span>

Eljohno
30th March 2006, 18:20
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 30 2006, 05&#58;47 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Un petit d’un petit
S’etonne aux Halles
Un petit d’un petit
Ah&#33; degrés te fallent
Indolent qui ne sort cesse
Indolent qui ne se mène
Qu’importe un petit d’un petit
Tou Gai de Reguennes</span>
[/b][/quote]

???????????? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

mupsuit
30th March 2006, 18:44
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 30 2006, 06&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
???????????? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif
[/b][/quote]

Remember that it is a long flight - these two posts are to keep you entertained all the way

Let&#39;s see if anyone figures them out before your departure -

Failing that I will post the answer for you to read next Tuesday

Have a great trip - we are all looking forward to your first post when you return as Mr & Mrs

Eljohno
30th March 2006, 19:44
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 30 2006, 06&#58;44 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Remember that it is a long flight - these two posts are to keep you entertained all the way

Let&#39;s see if anyone figures them out before your departure -

Failing that I will post the answer for you to read next Tuesday

Have a great trip - we are all looking forward to your first post when you return as Mr & Mrs
[/b][/quote]

I think it would take the rest of my life to work that one out&#33;&#33;

Thanks for your kind words but as much as i want(lol) to try the puzzle i think i will watch a few movies.

Although i leave the Emerald Isle on Monday night it will be about midday uk time before we meet up and then on Friday we head of to Boracay style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif for 3 nights, but i will keep you informed of how the weather is over there style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Admin
31st March 2006, 09:01
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 30 2006, 06&#58;20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
There you go... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
Ein kleines von einem kleinen erstaunt sich an den Markthallen ein kleines von kleinen Ah&#33; Grade sind dir notwendig schmerzlos, das schmerzloses kein Aufhören herauskommt, das sich nicht führt, daß ein kleines von kleinen Tou Gai von Reguennes importiert

ivor&mel
15th July 2006, 22:46
Humpty Dumpty! :doh

ivor&mel
15th July 2006, 22:50
Et qui rit au curees d'Oc?
De Meuse rheune houp! de cloc!

mupsuit
16th July 2006, 11:13
Et qui rit au curees d'Oc?
De Meuse rheune houp! de cloc!

and there are many more .............! glad you discovered them

if you can perusade a native French speaker to read them out loud the humour value in direct proportion to the Frenchman's perplexity

ivor&mel
16th July 2006, 11:22
I like the stunt that was pulled at Heathrow (http://www.rudyrudy.com/hp/page/heathrow.html)(Victor Lewis-Smith?)

mupsuit
16th July 2006, 19:21
I like the stunt that was pulled at Heathrow (http://www.rudyrudy.com/hp/page/heathrow.html)(Victor Lewis-Smith?)

I have seen more in the same vein - will post the link when I find it -

meantime any links to 'viral adverts'?

ivor&mel
16th July 2006, 19:39
You mean like on here (http://www.visit4info.com/index.cfm?S=1) ?

ivor&mel
16th July 2006, 19:41
I think all this is too late for John's flight :D Unless he's decided to go back for more Doha :yikes:

Eljohno
16th July 2006, 20:26
I think all this is too late for John's flight :D Unless he's decided to go back for more Doha :yikes:

I would go back to Doha :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If terrorists highjacked the plane and made them land there:Help1: :Help1: