PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!

Eljohno
28th March 2006, 20:15
Our Marvelous Brain

This is amazing. Try to read the paragraph below, then consider what It actually says. The brain is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy. WOW!

mupsuit
29th March 2006, 07:15
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 28 2006, 08&#58;15 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Our Marvelous Brain

This is amazing. Try to read the paragraph below, then consider what It actually says. The brain is a wonderful thing isn&#39;t it?
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn&#39;t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe and the biran fguiers it out aynawy. WOW&#33;
[/b][/quote]

When, exactly, do you travel to PI to collect your lovely bride ??

I&#39;ll bet your posts change after you are re-united

No need to say you are missing her - you already gave us a clue style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Eljohno
29th March 2006, 21:01
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 29 2006, 07&#58;15 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
When, exactly, do you travel to PI to collect your lovely bride ??

I&#39;ll bet your posts change after you are re-united

No need to say you are missing her - you already gave us a clue style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hello,

i leave this Monday the 3rd April to go to the Philippines to be with Rhea although i am staying in London one night and finally arrive on Wednesday about 6pm Filipino time..

Yes and i am for sure missing Rhea but will try and not give out to many clues to make it so obvious how much i am missing her... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

John