PDA

View Full Version : Martial Law

Admin
27th March 2006, 20:03
Is the Philippines still under martial law, or whatever, or all they all happily getting along? Haven't heard anything for ages.

I bought a box of perforated Irish condoms today.... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Eljohno
27th March 2006, 20:08
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 27 2006, 08&#58;03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Is the Philippines still under martial law, or whatever, or all they all happily getting along? Haven&#39;t heard anything for ages.

I bought a box of perforated Irish condoms today.... style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif
[/b][/quote]

Over here in Ireland we always wear two condoms "To be sure, to be sure" style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Maybe you have to be irish to understand that one style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

fred
28th March 2006, 17:31
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 27 2006, 07&#58;03 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Is the Philippines still under martial law, or whatever, or all they all happily getting along? Haven&#39;t heard anything for ages.

[/b][/quote]

Martial law? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif
It was never declared..
The state of emergency was lifted about a month ago. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Admin
29th March 2006, 10:06
Same thing when you live in an uneducated dump like the UK style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

kristleh
29th March 2006, 14:10
Yeah. The state of emergency was lifted a month ago but nothing changed at all and she is still the corrupt and power-hungry president. In fact, after it was lifted, the military still entered our university because students were having a protest against her administration. And considering that our univeristy was free from the state-of-emergency bullshit. Also, a student activist was murdered, one of the many activists and other leaders who died because they defied her administration. Hmmm...

KAWAWA NAMAN ANG PILIPINAS. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Pauldo
29th March 2006, 23:14
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh &#064; Mar 29 2006, 02&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah. The state of emergency was lifted a month ago but nothing changed at all and she is still the corrupt and power-hungry president. In fact, after it was lifted, the military still entered our university because students were having a protest against her administration. And considering that our univeristy was free from the state-of-emergency bullshit. Also, a student activist was murdered, one of the many activists and other leaders who died because they defied her administration. Hmmm...

[/b][/quote]
Well, she has a strong tradition of sick and corrupt leadership to uphold. She follows strongly in the footsteps of Marcos, Ramos and Estrada.

Admin
30th March 2006, 09:03
Don&#39;t know why the don&#39;t vote in the losers of X-Factor style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

ervenescence
30th March 2006, 09:22
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 30 2006, 09&#58;03 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Don&#39;t know why the don&#39;t vote in the losers of X-Factor style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif
[/b][/quote]

Did you watched X-Factor? I vote for Andy the binman, Shayne can&#39;t sing he only got F-Factor. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

walesrob
30th March 2006, 10:12
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 30 2006, 09&#58;22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Did you watched X-Factor? I vote for Andy the binman, Shayne can&#39;t sing he only got F-Factor. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif
[/b][/quote]

Who remembers the original Pop Stars with Nasty Nigel? Hearsay won, but the runners-up, Liberty X we&#39;re the real winners with numerous top ten hits - and they were better looking and could actually sing style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

I think you&#39;ll find the music business lives or dies on the strength of the marketing not on the quality of the music - look at the Sugababes - they we&#39;re due to be dropped by their record company, but they returned to be one of the most successful girl bands of all time. Then theres Steve Brookstein, the winner of X Factor 2004 - wheres he gone, probably abducted by aliens style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

fred
30th March 2006, 13:14
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kristleh &#064; Mar 29 2006, 02&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

So who do you intend to replace her with?
I predict that she will stay untill 2010 as she seems to consistently be 10 steps ahead of her moronic opposition...
She definatley did FPJ a favour in winning the last election and save him the embarassment of being just another idolised film star buffoon and un qualified politician much like Erap.
KAWAWA NAMAN ANG PILIPINAS if that had come to be.
I also hope that she has her way with proposals to change the constitution..One of the changes may even mean that us foriegners can actually own the land that we have saved and paid for.