PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

chadderz
27th March 2006, 00:39
Hello everyone, My name is John I am 41 work as an IT consultant and live in South Yorkshire, I have been reading the forums and looking at the site for support as I am smitten by a lovely girl called Jeida who lives in iligan city, lanao del norte. Most of my family are from Ireland and I am the only british born in the family. I was married and divorced over 10 years ago now and never managed to find someone to grow old with, she ran away with a car mechanic lol while I was out working my nuts off, bored housewife syndrome.

I plan to visit Jeida in the next 3 - 4 weeks as soon as my new passport comes through. We are both very excited at the prospect and the Jeida's family are pleased for us both also.

We have been comunicating Since the 3rd of January this year we met on Asian Euro, we started jut as friends and in the last few weeks we have grown close to each other.

So the journey begins and I am sure with what I have seen from you all that I wont be short on advice. I broke the news to my Mum today and her reaction was good she is an old school catholic from Ireland and she was so cool about me and Jeida that it has given me a real lift.

Well thanks for taking your time to read this hope you are all well.

Best regards
John

Eljohno
27th March 2006, 08:27
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chad &#064; Mar 27 2006, 12&#58;39 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello everyone, My name is John I am 41 work as an IT consultant and live in South Yorkshire, I have been reading the forums and looking at the site for support as I am smitten by a lovely girl called Jeida who lives in iligan city, lanao del norte. Most of my family are from Ireland and I am the only british born in the family. I was married and divorced over 10 years ago now and never managed to find someone to grow old with, she ran away with a car mechanic lol while I was out working my nuts off, bored housewife syndrome.

I plan to visit Jeida in the next 3 - 4 weeks as soon as my new passport comes through. We are both very excited at the prospect and the Jeida&#39;s family are pleased for us both also.

We have been comunicating Since the 3rd of January this year we met on Asian Euro, we started jut as friends and in the last few weeks we have grown close to each other.

So the journey begins and I am sure with what I have seen from you all that I wont be short on advice. I broke the news to my Mum today and her reaction was good she is an old school catholic from Ireland and she was so cool about me and Jeida that it has given me a real lift.

Best regards
John
[/b][/quote]

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask questions about whatever you need help me.

If your relationship grows into getting married then look no further than this forum for all the help that is needed to make the whole process quicker...

John

ginapeterb
27th March 2006, 08:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chad &#064; Mar 27 2006, 12&#58;39 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

I plan to visit Jeida in the next 3 - 4 weeks as soon as my new passport comes through. We are both very excited at the prospect and the Jeida&#39;s family are pleased for us both also.

Best regards
John

[/b][/quote]

John,

Welcome to the Forum, and welcome from the Democratic republic of South Yorkshire, Im another South Yorkshire boy, Living in the South East, so another guy starts on Asian Euro, is a long journey, for some people, but as one comes to an end another starts, good to see you on the forum, we have a good bunch here, all happy to help, go onto the website if you fancy a good read.

http://www.british-filipino.com

Take care.

Pete and Gina

Admin
27th March 2006, 08:56
Pete has more plugs than a bathroom style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Once you&#39;ve met her, and return here, your life will never be the same again. Enjoy the ride. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

Eljohno
27th March 2006, 09:08
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 27 2006, 08&#58;56 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Pete has more plugs than a bathroom style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Once you&#39;ve met her, and return here, your life will never be the same again. Enjoy the ride. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

The plugs might be a close call, after all does pete not sell bathrooms style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

chadderz
27th March 2006, 16:22
Thanks for the warm welcome, I think a wedding is on the cards this year. I must admit its taken quite a leap of faith and reading the forum and the web site ( nice plug style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif has been a great help.

Love the humor here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

John

equaliser
27th March 2006, 19:05
Hi Chad

Welcome to the forum. I met my fiancee , Ashley, on AsianEuro too. We are planning to get married here in Northern Ireland on november 4th. Ashley is due to have her interview at the British Embassy on April 12th.

Good luck with your application

Brian

mupsuit
27th March 2006, 19:42
Hello and welcome from me too - this is an exciting time for you and your girl -

many situations will arise as you progress your plans -

we have all been there and will be happy to share our experiences relative to your needs - so do not be afraid to ask

however, a word of warning, not all forum members are "normal"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chad &#064; Mar 26 2006, 11&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I was out working my nuts off
[/b][/quote]

these nuts - were they Whitworth - BSF - or metric ?

/

Admin
27th March 2006, 19:58
I&#39;m an alcoholic.........sorry....wrong forum style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif

truelove26
28th March 2006, 08:29
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chad &#064; Mar 27 2006, 03&#58;22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks for the warm welcome, I think a wedding is on the cards this year. I must admit its taken quite a leap of faith and reading the forum and the web site ( nice plug style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif has been a great help.
Love the humor here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

John
[/b][/quote]chad,
welcome to the forum&#33;im sure you will enjoy it here...please feel free to ask and we are all willing to help anway we can....

truelove26

joy_collins77
21st May 2006, 17:52
Hi John I just finished reading your post and I&#39;m glad you found a Filipina girl that will makes you happy. I am a Filipina too who lives here in South Yorkshire married to a British bloke, we are married for 5 years now and luckily have a 5 years old son. I wish you and Jeida all the luck and happiness in the world.

ivor&mel
21st May 2006, 19:46
Hi John I just finished reading your post and I'm glad you found a Filipina girl that will makes you happy. I am a Filipina too who lives here in South Yorkshire married to a British bloke, we are married for 5 years now and luckily have a 5 years old son. I wish you and Jeida all the luck and happiness in the world.

Hi Joy,

Nice to know there's someone else here from South Yorks :) Not from Sheffield by any chance are you?

Ivor and Mel

chadderz
8th June 2006, 00:49
Hi there ,
I am In Sprotbrough, Doncaster South Yorkshire, Looks like wedding bells for me and my now Fiance Jeida and we are both very excited about it. I will be going back in July and we hope to be married in August.

Sorry it took a while for the reply been having internet probelms that seem now to be resolved, Ironic as I design build and run IP data networks.

All the best John

ginapeterb
8th June 2006, 09:24
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chad &#064; Jun 8 2006, 12&#58;49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi there ,
I am In Sprotbrough, Doncaster South Yorkshire, Looks like wedding bells for me and my now Fiance Jeida and we are both very excited about it. I will be going back in July and we hope to be married in August.

Sorry it took a while for the reply been having internet probelms that seem now to be resolved, Ironic as I design build and run IP data networks.

All the best John
[/b][/quote]

Sprotborough eh..hmmmmm I used to park up there with my Dad back in the early 70&#39;s and we used to pick blackberries, just down the bottom there where the hill winds down, and turns a sharp right towards the bridge, you know the place &#33;&#33; I come from Thurnscoe John, but live in South East now, just outside London, glad to see another Yorky on the Forum, you should link up with Ivor, he will put you straight, he is also from Democratic republic of South Yorkshire.

Glad to to hear your news, keep us informed.

Pete