PDA

View Full Version : Keith had a dream

mupsuit
26th March 2006, 09:23
Keith had a dream last night in which he dies and is being admitted to Heaven

Just as he was about to step into paradise and angel rushed over and said Excuse me St Peter - we have had a series of terrible accidents - eathquake in China - flood in Bangladesh - major fire in India - and we need help to process these non-Christian souls into paradise

Sorry about this Keith - would you mind take a seat in this waiting room and I will be back directly

Keith had a seat - free San Mig - self service Turo Tura - and to his delight a giant screen TV with non stop global horse racing -

as he was enjoying the amenities he noticed four clocks on the wall - Clock 1 Asawa ; Clock 2 Mag Anag ; Clock 3 - My PH Forum, and under Clock 4 Living in Cebu -

Curiously he noted that all the hands were at different times - I would have thought that all clocks would run in perfect time here - and the clocks continued to click round as he watched - some faster others slower

Anyway, four San Migs later St Peter returned - Every so sorry to keep you waiting - please come this way

Excuse me but I couldnt help noticing the clocks on the wall - I dont belong to any of those discussion groups - I am with Filipino UK which is probably the most important forum of ALL -

WHERE IS OUR CLOCK ??? and why are they all indicating different times?

Ah said St Peter - I need to correct your misaprehension

These are not clocks but mistake monitors - every time one of those forum members makes a mistake - it is recorded - different forum different rates ... see ??

as to the Filipino UK "clock" we have it in the kitchen as a fan!!!!

Admin
26th March 2006, 09:56
Surprised being a scouser I&#39;d leave the clocks there style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif