PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea

KeithD
9th March 2008, 11:59
:icon_lol: What a manger.....starting to look worse than Benitoss......and nearly as bad as Keegan :ARsurrender:

Are Newcastle looking for a new manager yet? Maybe they should try a 6 year old, results wouldn't get any worse :D

The Chelsea match makes the Liverpool beating look not as bad....and this is why.....

....Barnsley play what I call 'Real Football', the way it's supposed to be played, hard, and aggressive, none of this ballet dancing you get with most teams in the Premiership. Get the ball and run at the defense....Barnsley done that constantly, and Chelsea were just not used to it, and didn't have a clue....

Owen used to always run at the defence, hence stats sya eventually you score....he's too old for it now.....Rooney used to do it, but no longer does, he's been taught how to play Premisership football now :doh

chino
9th March 2008, 12:32
I just have to say well done to Barnsley ! They really wanted this while Chelsea only wanted it in the second half..

ervenescence
9th March 2008, 14:34
Time to beat those highest paid premiership footballers.

Better luck next time :D

aromulus
9th March 2008, 14:44
I just have to say well done to Barnsley ! They really wanted this while Chelsea only wanted it in the second half..

I second that..........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chelsea yesterday.... What a shower of :butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead:.....:bigcry: